Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ming55

VIP Member
Still can't believe how awful they look. Talk about lowering the tone of the place.

View attachment 1103067
Looks like she,s from a sink estate, unfortunately anyone from an estate who dI’d what she has done would be in jail. If someone who lived on a council estate treated her kids like she does HP would have them taken away. Hate zlisters. Btw, I,ve nothing against council estates I was born and bred on one ,just shows one rule for one and none for z listers.

Reactions: 32

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
The surgery is self destructive.
Who are these quacks that are carrying it out? I guess that is why it is all overseas - little or no regulation.
To have your front teeth constantly exposed must be so uncomfortable. Your mouth would be constantly dry, and it would rapidly increase tooth decay (though I don’t know how that works with veneers).

The latest breast surgery. They look so hard, high up and odd. How could you sleep with them? I dread to think of the scar tissue and stretched skin.
I wonder if any of her family have tried to intervene?
I highly doubt it. The family are all enablers. They stick up for her and defend everything she does. And when they don't, it's usually a half hearted attempt.
AFP to KP: "you silly woman. Why have you done that? Oh come here".... and then laugh.
Whereas my mum (who is very supportive in all my decisions) at this point, would tap the back of my head and tell me that I look ridiculous and give me a good dose of reality, the consequences, the risks, the way everyones laughing at me and most importantly the bad example for my kids.
Thankfully I've never done that but if i had, it would have never got to the stage that skanky is at.

And that's just the looks aspect.
No decent human being would let her get another animal again. Even a family member would go as far as to report her for the safety of the animals. She is a disgusting woman but her family members (who are reading here!) should stop encouraging her and making fake accounts to defend her!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Bloody hell if one of mine hired her to sing at my funeral I would haunt them for the rest of their lives. I recently was told that the op I was about to undergo could kill me but not having it done meant I would most certainly die. OH says I don’t know what music you would want at your funeral I said that’s easy one step beyond by madness the can can by bad manners and ska played throughout 😄 he said no chance I said but that’s my last wish he says nope no and no the kids thought it was hilarious. Anyways back to the tracksuit twins hope they are enjoying their holiday(not) 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I was looking for the deleted story, didn't find it, but bloody hell the state of this. Can't stop watching it. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I think she will say anything for shock value really though. Also, as HP has the mentality of a 6 year old would he even have any idea what was being done to him? It would be a bit like sexually abusing a child that age, and be extremely distressing for him. Given that he has a man's body I don't know whether or not he gets a mans urges, but even if he does he may have no idea what they are.
Harvey Price is 19yrs old now and I honestly can't speculate upon his urges/hormones due to his multiple disabilities in comparison to 'regular' kids of his own age.
However, I've always found it most definitely sick/concerning the amount of times she kisses him on the lips and presses her (occasionally naked) baps and bot up close to him.
God only knows what torrents of emotion/natural instincts are cursing within. :censored:

• Sad
  • Angry

ORebecca

This is a new low even for her isn’t it
I actually can’t believe this is happening (even by Skankys standards) I mean why here of all places?? Why Halifax?? Or even why at all?? This was the place you’d go to pissed up at a random hour (back in my partying days) for the cheap shit drinks then wipe your feet on the way out! It may of changed but not from what I still hear about the place.. it has a reputation for being a shit hole!! Skanky will be in her element, drugs, lads and shit galore.. harvey however 😔 This is wrong on so many levels.

• Sad
  • Angry

kirajodie

VIP Member
Bloody disgusting. This is like the way poor Elephant man in Victorian times was paraded. Poor Harvey being used as a spectacle for peoples humour. He’s a human being with difficulties, not someone used for cash to provide for that terrible mother. 🙀💩
I can actually picture it, she will have him up on a stage shouting and swearing into Mic , lifting up his shirt and slapping his body. Trying a few dance moves , and her whoop whooping next to him . I actually do hate her

• Sad
  • Angry

wimble womble

VIP Member
Harvey will only stay at National Star college until he’s 25, and after that, Katie’s unsure.

‘I reckon after college, he’ll come back to me. At college he’ll learn independent skills that I haven’t got time to offer him. At the end, we’ll see what happens. Obviously, I would have home with me, maybe get a little job.’

so 7 YEARS in what is basically a carehome? im sorry but he will be never going home to her..she knows that .....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

NoodleNips

VIP Member
For someone who considers herself a celeb, influencer or whatever she thinks she is, she really does not have an ounce of style, I think 30 mins before they leave for the airport she grabs a handful of her freebie samples that are lying about , throws them in the case and off. Used to think half the joy of going on holiday was shopping for your new holiday clothes. Obviously not those 2
She goes on these holidays to avoid dealing with life, I don’t think she enjoys them - the lack of constant updates/photos on this trip speaks volumes I think. No “loves up” shots, not even a crappy sunset. Something is going on there - no idea what but something is definitely off.

turdchopper

Tragedy strikes everywhere yet he was no great age at all. Shane will be missed by many I'm sure

Just rather strange timings that skanky arrives and suddenly a fit healthy bloke keels over like that

Actually it happenned to someone I knew - he was 56, went to bed with a headache then had a massive heart attack during the night that took him so suddenly; Left a wife with two young kids to explain to them why Daddy never woke up next morning; Very sad for all concerned
Never apologise -one has to laugh ,even at death -lost hubby 5 yrs ago to cancer ,we coped towards the end with very dark humour which I still use today to make sense of it all . Shane’s fam are hardly going to be scouring Tatke for the latest on KP right
Now ,so you crack on 👍

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
How on earth will demand be huge? Who the hell attends events like these?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m baffled!
I looked on their Facebook page. There are loads of comments already. Mainly people who are obviously only intending to go for the freakshow element. She is setting him up to be mocked, insulted and ridiculed. Some decent people calling her out and saying how wrong this is but unfortunately not many.

• Angry

PTMe

Chatty Member

Here she is in 2017 with her fucking real fur sliders. And seemingly had Bunny in them too 😭😭

@PTMe when she got called out last time for her fur clothing items, she sold them off & was going to donate the money to an animal charity. Did she actually donate the money to an animal charity? I think we already know the answer 🙄
Of course not x

• Angry
  • Sad