Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
If there’s a robbery what’s she gonna wear? She only packed one pair of cycling shorts, a couple of T-shirt’s and some fluffy slippers 😳
Cole probably sleeps and shits with his man bag/ fanny pack on. All Cole’s clothes have his initials sewn on.
The robbers are gonna be disappointed with their loot……unless they find the drugs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Facehugger

VIP Member
Each to their own and live and let live but personally I hate tattoos, especially on women! I'm so proud of my sons who have not succumbed like sheep to have any done.
I reckon I've just worked out what I'm having for my next tattoo 👍👍 think I'll name it Skanky, in honour of yours truly KP 🤣🤣

tumblr_ogrzvwtIX61rm4v7ro1_1280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
🤔 comment on his Instagram
Confirms my post earlier today, he has to provide that black and white proof soon, I’m thinking he’s waiting until after the court case, we mock, but I think he believes he has something. The DV incident isn’t going away, he is still constantly getting attacked about it on SM, he’s labelled and he hates it, can only see he’s going to have to throw Skanky under the bus in someway, as he did in those recent IG outbursts of his a few weeks ago.

Skanky appears ready to go under that bus supporting him, maybe as nothing ever happens to her, she believes she can ride it all out, it usually works for her, but I think not this time They have to blame ‘others‘ in their attempt to get out of this, the ‘others’ are waiting to respond. Honestly we gonna get get their answer to slapgate soon, and it gonna be very messy. Roll on next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
  • Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Thank you for your lovely replies regarding my moggie, I feel so much better now and I am enjoying having a laugh again xx

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
Is this where KP & CW are?

His management company said Warne had been found unresponsive in his villa on the Thai island Koh Samui on Friday.

"It is with great sadness we advise that Shane Keith Warne passed away of a suspected heart attack," they said.

"Despite the best efforts of medical staff, he could not be revived.

😢

• Sad
  • Wow

Anna666

VIP Member
Looks like she definitely had the HORN shaved off, and a hair transplant ... WTF are those eyebrows about! 🤷‍♀️ ... also this pic is not ` naturel ` she's blurred out the vile witches warts, she has all over her boat race 😖 ..... the fact that she cant see what we do with these CLEAR botched procedures, shows she has zero self awareness ... roll on the next round of surgery!! 👋👋👋👋 ... I also hope the HORN grows back even BIGGER :LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’ve just been looking at the FB post - if you click on those that have shared the link too there actually is a combination Of ridicule & outrage 😳 its shameless what she’s doing!
Bloody disgusting. This is like the way poor Elephant man in Victorian times was paraded. Poor Harvey being used as a spectacle for peoples humour. He’s a human being with difficulties, not someone used for cash to provide for that terrible mother. 🙀💩

• Sad
  • Angry

Dazzledent

The one thing she and I have in common is we're both sun worshippers. I can literally lay out from 7-7 with just a pool, a drink and some books. There's something really weird about this holiday. Just walking around in that heat looking like trash. No beach body 🤣🤣🤣 posing, no swimming, no showing off loved up with elaborate food and cocktails. It's just so strange.
She’s shit outta luck on this holiday, it’s been overcast the whole time

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
Still can't believe how awful they look. Talk about lowering the tone of the place.

View attachment 1103067
For someone who considers herself a celeb, influencer or whatever she thinks she is, she really does not have an ounce of style, I think 30 mins before they leave for the airport she grabs a handful of her freebie samples that are lying about , throws them in the case and off. Used to think half the joy of going on holiday was shopping for your new holiday clothes. Obviously not those 2

• Haha

Twinkletoes95

This keyboard thing has really wound me up. At some point Harvey needs to learn that old things have to be replaced with a more updated version. That's life. I bet he doesn't complain when he gets an updated ipad.