Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww come on Krusties! Post number 900 is my next thread title. No one feckin vote, @Winepig is gonna storm over the post for about the 9000th time its Sunday, show some compassion you lot!! Ok finished grovelling now
It is a bit long, they might not be able to fit it all in.

Reactions: 5
Katie Price #138 Skanky's screeching a Whitney tune & Cole is filming the crazy loon
Your just showing off now Squirrely, get back up your tree, I've got this!!

I think she holds her crotch when she attempts the high notes to stop her from pissing herself.
I thought it was because her phone was dropping out

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
The annoucer needs to intoduce it as Mother of 5 who's kids don't live with her and who rarely see's them due to illegal activities.
And refund us all our fecking license fee back

Reactions: 28
I think hes a deranged superfan who has probably had some sort of creepy obsession with her the best part of her career..and now he "has" his obsession he,s hanging on to her like a limpet...pathetic!

Reactions: 14
Natural???!!!!
You can SEE the foundation caked on, as well as the felt pen mark of the ridiculous eyebrows.
Deluded fool she is.

Reactions: 41
Omg there is absolutely nothing natural about her?! Does she think this is a good photo?!

Reactions: 21
It’s a £170 T-shirt!
this should be the recap for the next thread

Reactions: 14
Thinks he’s a bloody Roadman!
It’s embarrassing.I’d be mortified if my 17yr old adopted that hood rat speech
My grandson tried to talk to me like that I told him he’s the wrong colour for that Patwa and to speak to me in English, he said but Nan everyone talks like this and I said but grandchild I don’t do street talk

Reactions: 12
In the screeching karaoke video, she seems to be wearing a bodice or basque under her t shirt. At 0.17 a suspender strap. ( Whatever it is called) falls out from under her shorts (left leg her side)

Reactions: 11
Awww come on Krusties! Post number 900 is my next thread title. No one feckin vote, @Winepig is gonna storm over the post for about the 9000th time its Sunday, show some compassion you lot!! Ok finished grovelling now
Aw hun I want to vote for it but it’s very wordy!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.