Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
AFP accidentally let it be known that DY has always kept in touch via his agents, probably to avoid getting dragged onto their family drama. She was pissed off he didn't contact them himself but via someone else. Shows he always has kept up with H's progress.
This has always been known/suspected though,cos he had stated in an interview that he was kept abreast of H’s progress at school. DY is one clever man who saw through KP YEARS ago, and she is still ticked off that he would not be controlled by her, or respond to her lies about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Cheekymonk3y

OK so I have been thinking about the whole KP and LK interview a lot over the past couple days - mainly in disbelief.
Full disclosure - I didn’t watch it - just saw the bit where Katie said ‘things keep happening to me’ and laughed - like it was all some big joke.
Any credible journalist/interviewer in their right mind would actually jump on this as the point to pull her up and say ‘well, actually Katie nobody made you get in to a car and drug drive’ or lie about DV, or blah blah all the other things we go on about on here all the time.
Katie doesn’t even seem to have an agent but even so LK looked too scared to say anything to her that might set her off - she was pussy footing around her like all of the other people she is interviewed by.
They are all protecting themselves - to what extent I don’t know - but they all have a lot to lose and they all know that KP has no morals or boundaries and would never go down without a fight.

Piers Morgan’s silence speaks volumes imo.

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
I just hope and pray she keeps on having all this plastic surgery, botox', fillers, because after her being on Lorraine and seeing what a state her face was in , I can honestly say that after the last two years of Covid I have never laughed so much in ages. Even today I am still smiling and I really hope it continues, as it will give us all something to look forward to. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
I'm lagging behind the threads so if this has already been discussed I'm sorry.
Did anyone else see KP IG story from yesterday I believe it was, of her accusing some company of not paying Harvey and robbing him.... a disabled kid of thousands of pounds, wish I had screen shot it

• Angry
  • Wow

Jwren

VIP Member

Looks like the transition is complete .... she now resembles the late Pete Burns .... I could only watch a few mins with the sound turned down ... those permanent Groucho Marks eyebrows on her forehead, shinny, greasy plastic skin, those teeffsss, that mouth, those revolting witch warts, and that ill fitting syrup .... was laughing all the way through 🤭🤭 ... I dont usually watch this old fake lil banshee lorraine, but wanted to see what everyone was talking about ... pwwwicccceee is now firmly a one woman ... circus freakshow🤡🤡 ... Id imagine the surgeon was pissing his pants while operating on her, because lets be honest ... WTF has he done to her boat race????? ( this must be some kind of joke or revenge ) ... no one in their right mind would pay to look like this🤦‍♀️ .... I cant wait for the next round of surgery, it can only go downhill from here on, she went too far four faces ago! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... I only watched to see her appearance, she didn't disappoint 🥴🥴 .... I couldn't give a flying fuck, what she was rambling on about, Id imagine the usual LYING repetitive shit 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... I'm thoroughly enjoying her decline/downfall ... those who think she gets away with everything, and are angry, dont be ... 👉 just look at her face, body ( lie a butch overweight bloke ) her manner, everything about her is clapped out, sad ... her whole life is one big fucking mess, no access to her four children, shacked up with someone that's more vile than she is, if that's possible, in a shitload of debt, most of the UK despise her, and A LOT more to come if the scum go for her, and Pete and Keiron both gun for her legally ... THAT is her punishment👌
🤔 KP reminds me of this scene (the first part of it) from ‘Death becomes her’ 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

BilboHolmes

Well done to you!
As you have proven it can be done, it's not easy, quite the opposite but if you really, really want to, it can be done.
It's something you have to live with for the rest of your life and that's where the 'balls' to do it come into play.
Pricey hasn't the ability to do anything like this, as it requires lots of effort and it's not at all glamourous.
Keep up the good work bilbo, you deserve immense credit for this and you have my admiration.
That means a lot, thank you🙏🏻❤
kP is only 5 years older than me, there is still so much time for her to recover (she is clearly addicted to surgery and self seeking behaviour, also co-dependence, all of which are addressed in the recovery process. Myself? I like love affairs, controlling my calories and endless cigarettes, along with the alcohol and subsequent drugs).
i try to keep my mind judgement free with any addict, but there are some things that everyone should hold themselves accountable for- the damage to children and the wider community; illegal activity that causes harm to others (driving your car while wasted, for example); toxic behaviours for self satisfaction (messaging ex’s and abusive behaviour towards new partners).
It’s one thing to get fucked in the corner and willingly hand over your kids because you’re going down a bad road, then trying to help yourself- it’s entirely another to have your children formally removed from your care and you not caring, rolling your damn death car while pissed and high, promoting lies and venom and vacuous bullshit to the world, the exploitation of minors/vulnerable adults for profit, the sexual assaults while drunk…I could go on. You know what I mean lol I’m sorry she’s gone down to the depths, but I’m also angry that she has access to more help than any of us would ever get, if she only pulled her head out her arse (NOT an idea for OF!)

• Heart

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
It won’t be in court, but he’s angered at being tarred as an abuser, it’s not going away, he has his black and white proof and I still feel they are going to pull some stunt after the trial, about his innocence, with Skanky backing him up.

Plus The Sun have gone very quiet, something is afoot, we have more to run on this, convinced of it.
I wonder if the editor of the sun has put a black out on writing anything at all about her. All her posts saying "the media lies, leave me alone" were one thing but she truly bit the hand that feeds her by saying she painted a bruise on and they plastered it on their front page as she's made a mockery of their credibility (not that they have a lot 🤣). I really wouldn't be surprised if they've finally cancelled her.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
I know AFP & Edna enable this Bint so much & have easily profited from her over the years, but I don't see how they can't intervene in this absolute shit show of her life. I believe that Cunt boy definitely clumped her one. I couldn't stand by if this was my daughter,I'd do everything I could to get her to sort her self out.

AFP must be ashamed of this piece of shit she's raised.
The sad thing is I don’t think AFP is ashamed she’s enabled her behaviour from a young age. No doubt like KP she probably thinks it’s everyone else’s fault.

• Heart
  • Angry

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Winepig you are coming up with some great threads, thanks also to Noggin for getting the thread up and running.

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
I think she's got her hand behind her back, sort of sitting on him. Awkward pose, Christ knows how far they'll both end up going. I have avoided clicking on Kieran's hairy bumhole, WHY DID I LOOK AT THIS.
There's no way that is KP's hand holding the snippet. That's just not her hand. It's not her nails, it's not her nobbly fingers, it's not her tattoos.

The rest of the pictures he's uploaded are yonks old as well! They're definitely not recent

Edit, it's also not her tan. I know the flash is on but there's one thing KP cares about more than her kids and it's the colour of her skin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Hi Katie! Or Carl (and whomever of your minions reads this),
I have 5 months continued sobriety this morning, from alcohol and then the coke I would inevitably do when drunk.
It’s been a tough 2 years since I started trying to get a life back.
You don’t need to die, but you do need to swallow your pride and for maybe the first time, turn around and address yourself.
You can win but it’ll take balls bigger than your boobies, love.

Good for you! I’ve struggled with addiction to painkillers and covid hit and made it worse and then I drank too. Takes a big person to realise they have a problem and do what they can to get better. I agreee about getting your life back. Well done you!! Happy 5 months sobriety! Xx

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She actually seems to be spending time apart from Mr Half Price, Zoe driving the other day, now her sister today. :unsure:

• Heart

Salyara

I asked about ivf payments a few threads ago.Some more knowledgeable tattlers were able to say it was as much cheaper in Europe than the uk.
It is much cheaper, from personal experience less than half the cost here, especially if you need donor eggs, which at her age is very likely.

I know there are a couple of people here who have dealings with child protection, am I right to think that as she's had 4 taken off her any future babies would be on a Child in Need plan from birth?

Lollyll

Total stalker alert but I went on a bit of a wander through coles old insta pics and whoa the pair have them have gone down hill soo fast in the last two years haven't they?? He used to be quite built and obviously into the gym and everything and now he's very erm soft looking 😬

I. Very certain that her sutures around her hair line aren't healing as planned and that's why the no photos recently/wiglace pulled down over them. It's quite shocking that anyone would think it was a good idea to cover fresh wounds in make up and wig glue etc, hell of a nasty place to get an infection.

• Sick

hugothebear

VIP Member
The pictures in the red tops from the Lorraine show are pwiceles. Do you think Carly keeps a straight face when he looks at his bootifool new Dolly. 🤔
She looks like a cartoon character, she really can't be pleased with that look. She looked flat, defeated and didn't seem her usually cocky self. To me she couldn't look Lorraine in the eye. We can live in hope that things are kicking off in the background and the shit is about to hit the fan :)

Noggin

Chatty Member
I wonder if the quiet is because Skanky and Wanky are holding "narrative crisis talks"

The Sun haven't said a bean about them since last week and maybe, just maybe they are getting all there ducks in a row for Sunday Funday 🤞🏻

There's been rumours of the hospital report from Slapgate, talk of footage from after Slapgate.... Could be that they are going to be used?

The Sun will be running everything through lawyers if that's the case.... #HeresHoping #KarmaBus

• Heart