Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
I watched KP again on Drag Race last night. She was totally uncharismatic, stiff, wooden & un engaging with the Queens. What an utter waste of time. When asked to fill in the blank ‘what gets in your eye’ she imaginatively replied ‘spunk’
She should know I guess. She’s fixed her Medusa glare on more bellends than I’ve had birthdays (which is quite a few now, haha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I'm so confused about that picture....it looks like there is 3 people....he's lying down, then she's at his side, but whose back is that?
I think she's got her hand behind her back, sort of sitting on him. Awkward pose, Christ knows how far they'll both end up going. I have avoided clicking on Kieran's hairy bumhole, WHY DID I LOOK AT THIS.

• Haha
  • Sick

Noelc

Chatty Member
Carried over from last thread as it got locked while I was posting...oops!!

Please tell me I haven't just read that Skanky is doing IVF at the moment? 😡😡😡 Where is she getting the sodding money for this ..her poor creditors

Just another wee fib to stir things we all know she has more pork pies to her name than Melton Mowbray, she does it to wind people up . I think she dreams up a list of stories to drop, probably rates them from ripple to tsunami in terms of the reaction and sits back and waits . Be good to counter by dropping some stories about her which are as accurate as hers but specifically wind her up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
Lorraine has uploaded on her IG. I think they must be deleting comments as everything is gushing and the normal tripe. Such a good mum blabla

• Angry
  • Sick

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Cos imagine being a VIP!!!! 🤩🤩I can’t wait till that day! 🤣
Achieving VIP status is a Damocles sword. On one hand you’re really excited to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a Tattle VIP , but on the other hand, you realise you have spent way too much time on Tattle and wasted your life away 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Fish189

VIP Member
consenting adults and personal choices should be everyone's right and no one else should tell them any thing else, or how to live their lifes. kieron is doing the same as skanky and cole and nobody is saying anything about that as hes supporting his children and puts their welfare first, skankys not supporting her family though, she blowing it and snorting it on herself, whilst racking up debts and pissing off the nation while only concerned for herself and cole. also i didn't realise kierons nan was spanish, the europeans do have a different outlook on sex than the british too. if kieron was also ignoring his kids needs,lieing and doing all the things skanky does,he would get just as much flack!
Heard last week from a friend she has never payed Peter or Kieran maintenance money for the children ever 😳. I’m not surprised 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I watched LK this morning and the one thing that stood out was that she wasn't her usual cocky self. Yes she talked over LK doing the usual waffling but there was this emptiness in her, there's a huge hole in her soul. That's if she still got a soul. The bullshit was off the scale though as per usual.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
What was the point of (badly) editing out her tattoos on "the" pic? A small part could still be seen & it was her bangle from the other day. Why try to fool people into thinking it's not her? 🤷

Yup, well done Lorraine, a fine upstanding member of society you had on your show 🥴
Whilst she bad mouthed Dwight AGAIN, she said AFP has contact with his manager. What will happen when AFP croaks it? Who will be the contact then?
And while she blithered on about her mental health AGAIN, what about the mental health of Pete, Emily, Kieran, Michelle, Alex etc because of her?

• Heart
She couldn’t afford a Nanny! A decent Nanny (or even a crap one) in that area would be £2-3000 per month minimum plus the tax you have to pay for them on top (not that she pays tax). Plus employers liability insurance, access to decent food for child. I’ve worked as a Nanny in some
Dirty as hell houses because both the people and the kids were filthy but no proper qualified nanny would work in that shit hole. It makes me feel ill just reading about some of the rooms in that pit!
I assume it’s why she always ends up with Nanny’s who are useless or barely out of childhood themselves.
She always seems to pick young kids who should be babysitting for an hour, not nannying full-time.

BilboHolmes

So Harvey really wrote this? Fuck off you lying piece of shit 🤬

View attachment 1087011
That’s not a message I’d like from one of my kids! (If it’s real, of course!) I don’t want my kids to miss me or say any of those cloying things! I want them to be ok and having fun without me. It is skewed for her think this is an endearing message. I find this a sad and desperate message from a child or vulnerable person. (That’s if it’s real, as I said).

DB0000

Just watched the full Lorraine clip - god KP looks rough - she looks as hard as nails, there’s no feminine or natural features at all and that dreadful wig doesn’t help - what state she is now

• Haha

lozzaxo

She definately does leave him with young girls, lauryn the blond one used to post on IG from the rental house when she was babysitting, sometimes overnight , cpl times was harv and jnr and P . If the only injections he had were insulin, these are epipens , quite easy to do actual injection , but if you get dose wrong thats another matter . I think hes also on growth hormones and thats by proper injections. So would have thought would need medical training. This was excuse she used to stop PA having harv for visits when they split, he needed to get a trained nurse and KP had to approve her, which i don't think she ever did
Saying the exes don’t see Harvey is a weapon. After she split with Kieran, his mum posted a pic of the two youngest kids on Facebook/insta and she commented that they dropped Harvey very fast after the split. Kieran’s mum replied that Amy stopped them from coming over on his bday and she was like ‘so what, you can still call or text to see him’ and I was just like what planet is she on if she won’t sort her mum out why should they come over to be made unwelcome/kicked out.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I managed about 8 minutes , two very dull & inane people talking about wallpaper & markets . No idea what it was supposed to be in aid of .

Woulda been far better with Skankenstein staggering in pissed & coked up flashing her tits , woohooing everywhere , whilst scattering flowers mysteriously produced from her growler .
A bit like Morrissey 🌸 🌱
Heaven knows she’s miserable now☹

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
If they’re leaving on a BA flight from Cancún there’s only 1 flight a week and it’s on a Friday… so methinks KP is deflecting as per usual 😁

• Heart