Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
AFP accidentally let it be known that DY has always kept in touch via his agents, probably to avoid getting dragged onto their family drama. She was pissed off he didn't contact them himself but via someone else. Shows he always has kept up with H's progress.
and it also shows hes smart enough to not deal via her, so he cant get misquoted or not have witnesses. shes a spiteful cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Winepig

VIP Member
Can I just say we have guests coming to stay this weekend & im already fretting about not getting my Tattle fix .
I’ll never bloody catch up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jwren

VIP Member
Mr Half Price hasn’t even posted on OF since 21st 🤔
I‘d imagine it’s because Carly‘s taken himself off to a freebie surgeon with a photo of Kieran‘s pride and joy and asked if they could replicate it. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I’ve been awol because family stuff but we went out for dinner last night (self, partner, kids and a few kids partners) somehow we ended up talking about skanky and wanky and I was telling everyone about the asparagus cock and OF. It was hysterical but unfortunately my family now think I am A) a secret OF performer, B) been looking at asparagus boy FOR REAL C) am a right saddo cos I know all the ta on KP and CW who incidentally in CW case no one had a scooby who he was!

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
I do find it interesting that some on here are defending Hayler for getting his dick out on OF to support his family yet slagging Skate and Crawl for doing the same thing. Kayler was a plasterer and at the moment there are so many jobs out there at £200 a day, so if you say good luck to him for bending over for all his gay fans ,he reckons he has no women subscribers, its not congruent to knock the Tracksuit twins surely?
The difference is KP is not supporting her children financially, or caring for them unlike Kieran. Nor is she paying off those she owes she‘s spending it on herself. I don’t have a huge problem with them getting their kit off, it’s not my cup of tea and I certainly wouldn’t waste my money on any OF’s accounts, nor would I wish to do it myself but each to their own. I just think that KP and Carly are clueless and deluded if they think they’re going to make vast amounts of money with what they’re posting. Also they’re hypocrites as not so long ago they were knocking others for being on OF.

• Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Carried over from last thread as it got locked while I was posting...oops!!

Please tell me I haven't just read that Skanky is doing IVF at the moment? 😡😡😡 Where is she getting the sodding money for this ..her poor creditors
She went to say we are going but corrected herself and said we are doing . So think its an
I asked about ivf payments a few threads ago.Some more knowledgeable tattlers were able to say it was as much cheaper in Europe than the uk.
I honestly think KP's life is too chaotic to cope with IVF . My niece has been going through it for 3 yrs. Had started it then pandemic hit and was called off. 9 mths later started again and its a hard slog of daily injections , testing etc , didn't take , waited a bit then had last try on NHS , and now 15 weeks pregnant. She's 36 , they have no kids and had 2 chances , if it had failed would have had to pay for anymore. KP would not be given NHS as too old and 5 kids . My youngest brother and wife did it 23 yrs ago, 3 attempts , no luck and ended up adopting 2 little sisters , I can tell you that process is so hard too and KP would never be approved. If she tried abroad , she still needs go through UK process too.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
That’s not even her tik tok account. 🤣 She’s been trying to find out who owns it for a while

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I know she was caked in make-up on the Lorraine interview. No filters too, but I think her new face is really chubby and fat looking !

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I was a stripper, one of Londons best for at least 12 years. It is really good money and a tremendous university of life but by no means easy. It's also a short working life like models, jockeys etc. The most important thing is to prepare for a plan B after, as it sure goes quickly. I now have a dog walking business, others I danced with are property buy to let owners, actresses, restaurant owners and my bestie is a barrister!
Someone I know, worked in Spearmint Rhino in London for quite a few years. She managed to buy her own beautiful flat outright and a lovely car and holidays. She now owns half of a riding stables with another friend. She has savings, a great partner and a lovely daughter. She used the money she made, wisely.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
How on earth will it have IVF when it has a supposed needle phobia?
For someone who doesn't like needles, it's had it's fair share of pricks. Especially the one it's shacked up with at the moment

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
Been laughing all day. Thank you Lorraine for having her on your show. I think it was the eyes that got me and the hair'/wig and the £10.000 it cost her to look like that .😆 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
Liked your post very much.
On A side note .....your username ....🤣
Nanny 😱 she won’t pay for a nanny it will be whoever’s about at the time. Or Carly will have baby egg strapped to him in a papoose whilst he’s chauffeuring his Dolly about.

Last edited:
  • Haha