Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BilboHolmes

Hi Katie! Or Carl (and whomever of your minions reads this),
I have 5 months continued sobriety this morning, from alcohol and then the coke I would inevitably do when drunk.
It’s been a tough 2 years since I started trying to get a life back.
You don’t need to die, but you do need to swallow your pride and for maybe the first time, turn around and address yourself.
You can win but it’ll take balls bigger than your boobies, love.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Anna666

VIP Member

Looks like the transition is complete .... she now resembles the late Pete Burns .... I could only watch a few mins with the sound turned down ... those permanent Groucho Marks eyebrows on her forehead, shinny, greasy plastic skin, those teeffsss, that mouth, those revolting witch warts, and that ill fitting syrup .... was laughing all the way through 🤭🤭 ... I dont usually watch this old fake lil banshee lorraine, but wanted to see what everyone was talking about ... pwwwicccceee is now firmly a one woman ... circus freakshow🤡🤡 ... Id imagine the surgeon was pissing his pants while operating on her, because lets be honest ... WTF has he done to her boat race????? ( this must be some kind of joke or revenge ) ... no one in their right mind would pay to look like this🤦‍♀️ .... I cant wait for the next round of surgery, it can only go downhill from here on, she went too far four faces ago! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... I only watched to see her appearance, she didn't disappoint 🥴🥴 .... I couldn't give a flying fuck, what she was rambling on about, Id imagine the usual LYING repetitive shit 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... I'm thoroughly enjoying her decline/downfall ... those who think she gets away with everything, and are angry, dont be ... 👉 just look at her face, body ( like a butch overweight bloke ) her manner, everything about her is clapped out, sad ... her whole life is one big fucking mess, no access to her four children, shacked up with someone that's more vile than she is, if that's possible, in a shitload of debt, most of the UK despise her, and A LOT more to come if the scum go for her, and Pete and Keiron both gun for her legally ... THAT is her punishment👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

DC16

VIP Member
Someone was asking about the Sun earlier. Allegedly they recorded the interview in the presence of the police. (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I'm lagging behind the threads so if this has already been discussed I'm sorry.
Did anyone else see KP IG story from yesterday I believe it was, of her accusing some company of not paying Harvey and robbing him.... a disabled kid of thousands of pounds, wish I had screen shot it
Lucky 7 Talent - owe “Harvey” money for promotional work. When I say promotional I mean exploitation of a vulnerable adult to sell tat from China. Jay Austin (who runs L7) is a convicted criminal who remortgaged his grandparents house without their knowledge and also passing around fake notes. He’s a scum bag - well suited to her although how she has the nerve to complain about anyone owing her money is beyond me! I reckon she has been siphoning away at Harvey’s trust fund for years.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cole had no luck at the penis extensions shop so his gone to try and get help for his little pencil at the pencil store 😀...looks like his come out empty handed 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16457273898690.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The sad thing is I don’t think AFP is ashamed she’s enabled her behaviour from a young age. No doubt like KP she probably thinks it’s everyone else’s fault.
I think if you let your daughter do glamour work when she is 15 and leave her on her own with photographers, and then allow her to live in a car with an older man. I don’t think it says much about AFP parenting skills as long as the money was coming in she was happy.

• Sick
  • Heart

Noggin

Chatty Member
Recap:

It's been on Lorraine moaning again.
Poor Me, it all happens to me but it's not my fault.
I'm happy, Cole is the one, IVF and Mum is dying.

We still hope the Karma Bus is coming,
The Sun has been very Q, Cole has been very Q 🤔

Katie has been flogging crap, bath bombs, OF and flowery growlers !!

• Haha
  • Sad

Jobby27

Sorry I’ve only ever posted here once (the threads go so quick by the time ive read them ive forgotten what to post, I have ADHD🤣 ) but i’m sorry ive just watched 60 seconds of the lorraine interview today and KP is definitely off her face shes a mix of Kerry Katonas famous this morning interview and looking like Daniella westbrook it’s horrific her demise in the past 18months. Its actually scary people are letting her appear on national tv looking and acting like that 😳😳😳 sorry if this has already been posted im not this far in threads yet 🤣 hope everyone is ok ❤🙏xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Well done @Winepig for the new title - small edit to fit!!

ETA to add link to old thread.

Fingers crossed I've done it better this time!!
I know @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy will be rooting for me 🤣
hahaha I'm so proud of you, babe. 🥳 ❤

She went to say we are going but corrected herself and said we are doing . So think its another lie
I think it was @PTMe that said she was already told long ago by fertility docs that she had less than a 1% chance? It's all more BS. Plus, he doesn't want kids. There's not a paternal bone in that guys body.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
I'm sorry but there can only be one person alive nasty enough to prefer coke (autocorrect from Cole but I'll keep both in haha) to these two beauts ... She makes my blood boil how can you not want to be part of their lives she's a total c&7t...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I think the whole situation that is happing in Ukraine and Russia right now very much puts everything into perspective in life, and how insignificant Skanky and her life is.
In peace time, we have time to waste on all these useless people, influencers and the like, but they are nothing, and bring nothing to our lives at the end of the day.
When all is said and done, what is happening now in the world is real life.
My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the conflict.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for the nice and funny messages on my Putin pics 😀🥰❤💖 xx.

Katie has a personalised coffee cup 😀 x
Maybe Cole has one the same 😄😊..

Resizer_16458117123910~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Morning all

For a long time I was convinced that Krusty had dirt on high up media people - Piers Morgan, Max Clifford, Simon Cowell etc. Especially Piers as he was in an industry that allowed phone hacking and so she may know about other underhand shit they did.

However, a situation in my real life job yesterday made me think that this isn’t the case. In my job (being fairly vague - apologies) we have to speak to and book someone who speaks to me and my staff like shit and is a vile person in every way. She deals with end users (public) on our behalf and they love her as she’s completely different and makes our company money and gets us great publicity. I have had multiple conversations where I have told her to be more polite and think how she comes across, but nothing changes and we keep using her. I have told my bosses directly that she is vile and I would rather book anyone else than her as she’s a nasty person and so difficult to interact with, that I speak to her directly now, so she can’t upset my staff. My bosses know all this, but ultimately she’s loved by our end users and earns us coin.

I think that’s all it has been with Krusty, and they all hate her but sadly she sells papers and gets people watching TV shows (even if it’s for the wrong reasons)

I do think than she will be cancelled now she’s taken on The Sun though 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Caw1982

VIP Member
Fucking hell. She's an absolute pit rat isn't she. It's a good job she's doesn't see her younger kids, they'd think Freddie Krugger is after them!
1-2 KPs coming for you
3-4 she warty and she's poor
5-6 she's taking edited mucky pics
7-8 shit loads of wank balloons for a date
9-10 she'll never work again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

PTMe

Chatty Member
Not a single item sold from tonight's Deplop drop. OUCH.

I've noticed how 'bin end' the items are. Just the rubbish that's not good enough for her. No longer interested in selling her designer items, she would chuck a Louis Vuitton scarf out like it was last weeks milk 😂😂😂

The reason she has nobody left is because she treats everyone like shit in her life.

She doesn't pay them and expects them to pick up her shit and used tampons!

How long before Edna gets fed up? Can't even muster up a measly £500 from the crummy clothes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49