Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
He looks impressed with his new penis enlargement 🤣
Honestly, I just can’t with this bloke anymore, probably one of the most pathetic specimens of this new breed of famous for nothing blue ticks I‘ve ever seen, and let’s face it, that’s a big field.

What is the point of him, please split up soon, he has no celeb future without being her lap dog, then I never ever have to see or hear about his existence ever again. He’s such a vomit inducing individual 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ClivE

VIP Member
maybe all our dreams have come true and the police turned up just before she was due on and arrested her for giving false statement and wasting police time and the papers have not picked up on it yet i know it a bit far fetched but we can all dream

• Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
I know I always spectacularly miss the point, but I reeeeeeally can't imagine my husband getting hyped up over me arranging a balloon display for his birthday 🤣

I also think LW probably been cancelled due to the legal hassle of anything re this court case getting discussed
Do you think she has been cancelled after Kirsty contacted them?

• Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Hate to break it to you but he’s a16 year old lad. They’re all the same from what I’ve seen, and he has the added pressure of being looked at a lot more than your average spotty teen
Have to agree there - the same as that annoying Gangster accent he seems to have developed - it’s just adolescence. He’s a decent kid.

Reactions: 31

Lollyll

I know I always spectacularly miss the point, but I reeeeeeally can't imagine my husband getting hyped up over me arranging a balloon display for his birthday 🤣

I also think LW probably been cancelled due to the legal hassle of anything re this court case getting discussed

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
KP is on Lorraine tomorrow morning 🙄
Absolutely cannot stand Lorraine Kelly, argh Kelly and The Skank, world what we done to deserve this. 🤮 It’s not going to be fun, still I wanna see The Skank with that new face in HD, so I guess I’ll be going in 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Guarantee Skank won’t be challenged, be another puff piece platforming her lies, like the last GMB interview with Susanna, we’ll get a lot of Harvey lies, basically it will all be lies, prepare to get annoyed Tattlers, it won’t be pleasant viewing:… though there maybe a few lols viewing her new face.

• Angry
  • Haha

mammywhite

Chatty Member
I’ve had a thought if she was supposed to be doing LW and Zoe drove her was that because Carl was told to stay away he wasn’t welcome ,he was blurred out of the mm as well are ITV wanting nothing to do with him,or maybe he threw a strip because she said she wasn’t going to publicly say he wasn’t guilty .

• Heart
  • Wow

Jwren

VIP Member
For anyone else who wants to write to ITV Lorraine I thought I add this screenshot again in case anyone wanted to include it as proof of what KP said about the bruise being makeup belittling DV.

Edit: I’ve also added a couple of email addresses I’ve just found for people higher up in ITV that might be relevant if they work 🤞🏼
If you’ve already emailed and haven‘t written to the CEO and the Director of ITV Television and you want to just forward your original email to them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Well it's finally happened, the ethereal Katie Price visited me in my dreams. I was on a train, being interviewed by Camilla Parker-Bowles when she decided to ditch me and interview our wholesome duo.

I'm crying as I type this.

• Haha
  • Wow