Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This is glorious, if The Skank was pulled, and it does appear so 😁 Has she finally gone too far with the fake DV story, is this the start of her being deserted by the TV channels ?

Whatever, fab result so far today, don’t forget 22/2/22 is her big day….currently looking like plans in disarray, she will be crazy mad, bet the producers not having much fun dealing with her if this has happened 😱🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
They’re really waffling on on LW - almost as if they’ve had a guest pulled at the last minute and have an extra 10 mins to fill. Here’s hoping.

can’t believe I have switched this rubbish on…

• Haha
Reactions: 36

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Considering their audience are mainly women who are outraged at other women devaluing domestic violence experiences, they’d be crazy to keep the interview in.
Dunno if any of these are Tattlers, but Lorraine is aiready getting the criticism, and DV is being highlighted.

Both GMB & Lorraine run campaigns about DV, regularly feature women who have experienced DV issues, so how they can possibly platform Skanky after she announced she faked a DV story is beyond me, but platform her they no doubt will, and fail to mention it. The hypocrisy with these shows never surprises me, but I do think this will create a big stink tomorrow.

Some tweets so far, people will get angry about this, already are…

7A2DDA55-E5E8-4ABE-9736-2F41EDEFD9F9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35

karma4klattie

VIP Member
They need to reco
I don’t watch Lorraine - but is it normal to fo pre recorded things on there? I thought it was all live guests?
They have to record at least a couple of hours interview so that they can take out the woohoos, the I LUVE ITs, the most obvious lies, the times her eyes glaze over and she doesn't know where she is, the times she surreptitiously 'wipes' her nose, and the times the studio manager has to wipe the pee up off the floor in the hopes of getting a broadcastable 5 minutes out of it.

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I've emailed Loose Woman/ITV.... Bloody disgusting this creature will get paid publicity... Copy of my email. Sorry, it's a bit of a rant:

COPY:-
I am livid, I can't believe you are paying for Katie Price to have a slot on your show today. You are allowing a woman who has made a mockery of Domestic Violence to appear on your panel. She has admitted she lied about being attacked and had make up put on her face to make it look like a bruise. Lied to police & wasted emergency services time. Her latest partner is up in court on 10/3 in relation to this event.
She hasn't seen her kids in weeks. Bunny & Jett were staying at her partners Carl Woods house, when a violent slanging match took place (police called) late at night. The children are now I suspect under a safeguarding order and Price is not allowed to see them unsupervised & NONE of the kids are allowed near Woods, apart for poor Harvey. I might add there is video footage of Woods taunting & teasing Harvey to distraction.
HOW can this terrible woman be paid to appear on your show? An Utter disgrace. Also the fact she should be doing COMMUNITY SERVICE for smashing her car up while UNINSURED & drunk & admitted taking drugs. She should have been jailed. Any person off the street would have been with the long list of driving convictions. She also owes 3.7 million in creditor debts and is due to appear at a further bankruptcy hearing in 7 weeks time. She has accused ONE of her ex husbands of a terrible crime. His wife has a restraining order against her & yet she has still insulted her online as well as posting vicious & dreadful comments towards Peter Andre & his wife.
Quite honestly ITV are completely out of order having this terrible woman on their show.
I have NO INTENTION of watching.

I will also be sending a complaint to OFCOM
Very well said, if they ignore that it will really show the contempt they hold for their viewing public.👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I think it was a set-up, you know how childish she is.
I can't see LW ever having her on,
He no way should be in public.
We’ve been told H is distressed by crowds and loud noises, yet he’s been to two awards ceremonies in the last year, where he must have been very confused and distressed at times.

Now we have this fashion show approaching, it’s just pure exploration of him by all involved in my book, they all should be ashamed of themselves, he can’t consent to this. I think it’s appalling, but her fans and the TV shows will clap away, saying how wonderful it all is. It isn’t, he really shouldn’t be subjected to what is actually her circus of a public life.

• Sad

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Look we can't expect anything less from Loose Women. They have the likes of Coleen Nolan there. Trash TV and a bunch of wittering old witches with nothing better to do

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I’m still watching & my daughter finds my fuming face hilarious 😡
Has KP been cut out of the judging panel? I haven't watched before so I don't know whether she would have been featured throughout.

p.s. KP was so wooden and useless and I don't know why she was there considering her cruelty to Alex Reid/Roxanne and her dismissiveness of 'trannys'.

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I really don't get all of this interest in Harvey.
Same. I’m not interested in him in the slightest and I don’t see the appeal? His mother is nothing but an evil old rotting sla g who fucked his chance at life before he was even born. I won’t be watching that shit show that’s for sure as it makes me feel sick to be brutally honest. He should be left well alone.

• Heart
Could Lorraine be a big tell all sympathy interview that was organised last min?? And maybe they actually have split ??
Lorraine being the only one wanting to interview her 😂
Lorraine is a simpering idiot. She's an embarrassment to Weegies. And don't even get me started on that "accent".

• Heart
  • Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
She has the neck to complain about not paying someone for their services 😂😂😂
What a cheek she‘s clearly short on cash! I wonder if anyone has asked her what her excuse is, doesn’t she still owe a blind/disabled school money and of course a few million 🤬 The evil 🐮!

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
To be honest I was expecting to wake up & read they got married. The simple reason was, she needs to somehow get loads of cash before the next bankruptcy hearing & I thought she'd have arranged a deal with OK for wedding pictures. No way will OF earn her a load of dosh to hand over. I'm interested to know if she's spent Harvey's cash by now. Probably, she has no morals or guilt. IF any TV station allows her on now, there will be loads of complaints. I'm even shocked BBC1 are advertising the new Harvey show. Please please let something happen that's concrete. Like police arresting her for the 'fake' black eye & wasting their time as well as emergency services, at the very least.
Just read her latest BS online for OK magazine, saying she's will stick by CRAWL & Do everything to make the relationship work. It also added.......

“Right now, she doesn’t want any more surgery. She’s content. She feels this is a fresh start to her life with Carl, her children and her career.”
What a Crock of Shit. She was no relationship with her kids. Very rarely see's them & when she does it's supervised and CRAWL can't be around (other than poor Harvey who's dragged out for paid publicity like a performing seal). Career, what career - OF's! Say's she's happy with the way she looks & latest surgery, OMG, she has eye's like piss holes in the snow without 3 sets of false lashes. I really can't wait to see what she looks like with no make up & filters, it will be shocking. More skin tied behind her ears than is on her face. She talks utter bollox. I give it 3 months (unless she's in jail) before the next surgery.

• Haha
  • Wow

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Excellent email 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

i am intrigued as to how ITV are going to keep this facade going with playing along with the lies of Skanky. Appears tomorrow’s show is pre-recorded, so the puff piece is already in the can, there will be no challenge to her lies from Lorraine, pretty much guaranteed. But I can see on SM and emails such as yours, they are getting hit pretty hard over the platforming of Skanky with her criminal history, and particularly her latest fake DV story. Women are justifiably incredibly angry that Skanky has crossed the line, it’s abhorrent, and treats real victims of DV with complete disdain. Seriously screw Lorraine if they still air this interview, if it is indeed just pro Skanky PR, it really ain’t gonna wash anymore. I do think there will be quite a bit of outrage about this tomorrow.

We really require a DV charity or a high profile DV spokesperson to step in and criticise all these shows if they continue supporting Skanky. So far I don’t think the story has had that wide a circulation, but there is a lot more to run on it. Appears Skanky and him will have to say more about this as his court case approaches, and he continues to try to clear his name. Once it gets increasingly into the public domain, I think then she’s in trouble. Until then we must do what we can to publicise what Skanky is, hopefully Lorraine will get the criticism she deserves tomorrow, maybe that will start the ball rolling, so more influential people realise what a piece of shit Skanky really is. Your excellent email is a start ❤
Thank you. I rushed it off quickly as an am totally incensed and just reread it and found some grammatical errors but anyhow it gets the message across. I don’t think I have EVER complained to a TV show before.

This woman’s behaviour is off the scale insane and ITV, or any channel, should not be acting as her enabler. She is a criminal. One convicted of some offences but one who should serve time for all those she has not yet been convicted of.

I also agree with your point with regard to a domestic violence charity coming out to speak out against this.

I applaud Peter and Emily and Kieran and Michelle for going on holiday and posting happy smiley faces. We only know a fraction of what goes on. I dread to think what appalling behaviour they’ve had to tolerate and trying to raise those children with all that in the background must be challenging in the extreme.

• Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220222-133538_Instagram.jpg

Unfuckingbelievable.. what does his mother have to do to get her past it, old arse cancelled! I'm not being horrible, Harvs a sweetheart but really? Why is he anymore special than any other disabled person out there?
She doesn't put in the graft day in n day out to get the praise for how well he's developed.. but it'll all be about me, me, me Pwicey how she's struggled, how only she can calm him 😴 no mention for the real hero's which are the staff, not that old sl@g
I honestly give up with ever seeing the horrible bastard get her comeuppance

• Heart

bish..bashbosh

Hi again,
Sorry if i just pop in and out but i work 12 hour shifts, so only have a minute here and there.
Gary and Phil are also friends with Kirsty (have been for years) there will be pics somewhere out there of Gary doing her hair.
I noticed she commented on Phil's valentines post last week.
Not ratting her out whatsoever just letting you know she goes way back with them all so she will know EVERYTHING about the skanky.
Kirsty is one for giving people 2nd chances and seems to feel pity on certain ones "westbrook" "TPT" but she certainly doesn't take any shit that's for sure (so ive heard)

• Wow
Reactions: 34