Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Bet pricey is gutted she got up before midday, had a wash, all for nothing. 😂🐠💩
Of course (I know these are far fetched) it could be she turned up high as a kite, erratic & excitable, perhaps swearing and ITV had to pull her from the show. Anything is possible. OR police turned up & arrested her as it was the only way they could track her down to where they knew she would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We’ve been told H is distressed by crowds and loud noises, yet he’s been to two awards ceremonies in the last year, where he must have been very confused and distressed at times.

Now we have this fashion show approaching, it’s just pure exploration of him by all involved in my book, they all should be ashamed of themselves, he can’t consent to this. I think it’s appalling, but her fans and the TV shows will clap away, saying how wonderful it all is. It isn’t, he really shouldn’t be subjected to what is actually her circus of a public life.
It’s like going back to Victorian times with the freak shows. Where people paid to see poor unfortunate souls like the elephant man. It may sound harsh but I wish Harvey was completely removed from having any connection with her, she only wants him for exploitation, to make money and publicise herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who is slightly uncomfortable with pm’s being shared on here? Eg, The ones from Kirsty? Is she aware that her messages are being shared publicly? Sorry don’t want to be a negative Nancy but just wanted to check?
I think Kirsty is on here and would maybe say something privately if she wasn't happy with the posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

klairklopp

VIP Member
I was reading the article about PA & familys holiday to Bulgaria. He said they originally wanted to go to France but couldn’t because J hadn’t had his covid booster. If that had been KP taking them I have no doubt she would have just left him behind and gone anyway.
She’s already done that to Princess…..

• Angry
  • Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Well, I don’t care what you lot think, I want a wedding.
I cannot wait to see the chavtastic pile of overkill there will be.
Will there be balloons?, well yes, but not just the bride and groom, there will be PRICEY WOOD logo effect everything to hells gates balloons and beyond.
Those awful huge letters DOLLY& CARL ( to remind them who they are).A cake like a diabetic’s nightmare, in pink wiv edible pearls.
Sid will be best man because Dick Dastardly has no mates, and the skank will have her boobs levered up to her eyebrows ( this years,not last years because last years were slanty)

The guest list will consist of ..make up artists and whoever can be conned into giving freebies. I can’t wait.

• Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I am crying as I type this, the bewful Katie will the the most stunning bride to ever walk down the aisle. Birds will be tweeting around her head as she serenades the handsome Cole with her dulcet tones.

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
But Katie who signed Harvey up with him? A quick Google reveals James Austin is NOT someone you’d want representing a vulnerable adult. Didn’t you yourself post that you had nothing to do with him, yet you still ALLOWED him to act on behave of Harvey. Disgusting! 😡
But she's made a fortune exploiting Harvey, every way she possibly can. Ironic she owes 3.7 million in creditor debts, yet rants about this. Also a thought. As well as messaging ITV/Lorraine Kelly, copy in the DV charities she represents. They won't be happy.

• Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Have I missed something gang?

Please don't tell me that fuckin hoe is going on loose woman? Mind you, I can't stand them either, bunch of hypocritical, judgemental, bullying, entitled witches.. don't even get me started on that JSP.. perfect setting for a slimy, lying piece of shit like Pwicey

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
Maybe she is getting married at 22.22 that why CW wasn’t with her today and off getting himself pampered. Then again, probably just bull and like the hand on the belly after Sheesh, trying to make people think that💩🤣
I would laugh so hard if he stood her up 😂

• Haha

Animallover2022

VIP Member
When she does these video clips it's hilarious. You can clearly see she is just posing, looking at herself while trying to muster a sentence together.. so vain, so deluded and a very odd, deranged woman she is! Obsessed with herself, never with her kids, urgh, I fucking h@te her lol 😆

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She has done 2 sessions so far 😡😡😡
Thanks for the update, yet again I’m gobsmacked. I actually thought all the times we had radio silence this year on her IG she was doing her CS, but no she wasn‘t.

Have to say I no idea how these things work, but this seems so slack by the powers that be, appears she’s not taking CS seriously and yet again no one taking her to task. If she has 100 hours to complete, and has only completed 2 sessions and we are at end of February, she’s never going to complete the full amount. Just don’t get it, how is she doing this 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

Couple of stories today, so far...
Day gets worse, now BBC promoting her lies with licence fee cash, the powers that be just can’t stop excusing her behaviour can they.

Oh well, she’s gonna bring herself down soon, the law and media never will, but she is doing it to herself, her downfall is still happening regardless.

• Sad