Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krm2011

VIP Member
Lorraine will just say she’s “great”, just like everybody and everything else on her show
Kp could literally admit she made a mockery of domestic violence and Lorraine would say "Ooooh that's fabulous" can't stand her she's such a kiss arse 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34

Gx2018

22 is her lucky number…guess that’s why her clothing line day 22 failed. I think 666 is a more appropriate favorite number for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Gee it’s all out onslaught today. Skanky is coming at us in all directions 🤦🏽‍♀️

We all say it, but after all she’s done, how is she excused like this. I cannot think of anyone who is mired in so much disgraceful behaviour and criminality, yet would still be allowed all these platforms to carry on her BS.

I not one for conspiracy theories, but she really appears to be protected from the norms us, and even most celebs have to abide by. It’s truly a puzzling thing 🤷🏽‍♀️
The devil wears Primark.

• Haha

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Some of these comments are slander. I am surprised Kieran & especially the Andre's haven't taken legal action. Or maybe they have, these things take time. I'm sure Claire won't allow those comments about Emily & Peter, to go away without some legal intervention. I will try & find out what's happening.
Claire Powell recently posted something on her story that said something along the lines of “the lies have to stop and the truth needs to be told” alongside the story attacking Emily. I suspect something is in the offing.

• Wow

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Can we have some quiet please ladies and gents

(clears throat)

can we please be upstanding for the bride

(gets my recorder out and Plays 3 blind mice as it’s all I learnt at primary)

• Haha
  • Heart
I bloody hate loose women so not too arsed about not watching that, but she's also plugging Drag Race on Twitter which I love 😡😡
I'm annoyed today

• Angry
  • Sad

Noggin

Chatty Member
She has done 2 sessions so far 😡😡😡
Disgusting!! Hopefully, it will trigger her suspended sentence!!

I'm also led to believe PFP didn't bail Katie out for the BH. It was a payment of her own funds hidden in PFP's account. Further money is hidden and she probably needs CFW more than he needs her as money is hidden in his account too.
@DC16
@WillowTree21
@Cloud ChaserT

• Angry
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Total filtered to death. Even the eye's are a different colour. The wig is ridiculous and her forehead looks like you could land a Boeing 747 on it. BUT it's the teeth that is the worst of it all. They are huge and so white. I think she must have had something done to them or her mouth in Belgium as they are way too massive for that gob. I want to see what she looks like without any make up filters & the wig. I imagine POM would have a good idea!

With make-up and after without any lol 😄😄😄❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16455592652860.jpg

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Just out of interest, when KP and Harvey do these documentaries who gets paid?
Harvey allegedly does but guess who holds the purse strings?
I doubt H realises that he's such a generous boy spending all that money on surgery and 'olidays for Mummy

• Sad

BilboHolmes

Wrote a compliment on Michelle’s Instagram pics this morning and she liked it!!!!!
Im taking a hugely more positive approach to this whole saga-
Up until recently, I followed KP. Every article, Facebook, insta, to watch the train wreck. Then I found this glorious place and I’m home lol
But I’ve unfollowed all of Crawl and Krusty’s stuff, and I’m now only following the good stuff- the kids looking well and having fun, KH and MP, and PA and EM functioning well and happily as couples and parents, the happy vibes they all send out.
only here do I let KP infect my day, where I’ve found lots of pals to help lol

• Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I’ve read the wiki but not sure if I’ve missed it. Whatever happened to Gary and Phil? Thought they were her bestest friends ever🤦🏻‍♀️
She went to their wedding in a wedding dress, got pissed, made a scene. The usual. She's just a user, even the dimmest idiot would get rid eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
For anyone else who wants to write to ITV Lorraine I thought I add this screenshot again in case anyone wanted to include it as proof of what KP said about the bruise being makeup belittling DV.
Considering their audience are mainly women who are outraged at other women devaluing domestic violence experiences, they’d be crazy to keep the interview in.

• Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
She’s going on about Harvey missing out on money!!??😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh the irony. I’m howling. Not for Harvey obvs poor thing having her as a mother but she really is so far out of real life and reality that I just can’t see how she bloody functions everyday.

• Haha
  • Heart