Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceejayaitch

The well she sells Harvey makes me so very angry.
A close relative of mine has similar issues to him and is just a few years older. He lives in lifelong care and we are vigilant to ensure he isn’t being exploited in any way and can live the best possible life he can.
There should be laws or a code of conduct upheld via the tv companies because there is no way that Harvey can consent to taking part in any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You know what happened? She was probably due on that show, but at the gate, they kept wondering who it actually was and then just turned her away :LOL:

The security team could be heard chanting " oo are ya, oo are ya" from a fair old distance away :)

While the Tattlers on the KP thread could be heard chanting back "cancelled we hope" ;):cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

spangly

VIP Member
Well, here's the thing - I've got to admit it...I am jellus of KP today! I've got no heating as my boiler's broken but there she is bragging about her 22 degrees. Jealous 100%

• Heart
  • Haha
So looks like she was pre filming for Lorraine today. Not LW
Right, Krusties, copy and paste your twitter rants from LW and get over to Scottish Lozza's page. Bonus points if you attach the naked pictures of her that are on the internet! *DO NO GOOGLE THAT!* @Winepig I'm looking at you!

Beats me how edna got a Masters degree. Probably bought it on the internet
lol I think her dissertation was on the suffragettes? Hardly string theory. :rolleyes: 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Now she’s on the beg for shops to stock her equestrian range 🙄
I know nothing about Equestrian at all. But I am almost 100% sure the people who are, are not the type to parade around in cheap, tacky, chavtastic KP clothing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s desperate to claw some money together isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad

ORebecca

2nd attempt.
Katie Price #132 Skanky and Wanky sitting on some tea, S.N.I.F.F.I.N.G, first comes ‘love’, then comes carnage, then comes the papers from the policeman’s office.

😂
i’m still new to these, but was inspired by their non wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Morning all. As soon as I finish work today, I'll be writing me emails.
Ofcom
ITV
BBC
And maybe directly to Lorraine.
Even a quick email saying she shouldn't be on there will count and make a difference. We need to get the numbers up.
If you can, please do it! Every email counts.
If we hadn't, Ofcom would have not publicised the complaints as it has to be over 50 and there were about 53...
So as the Tesco ad says "every little helps!"

• Heart

Jackpumpkinhead

• Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
I was just amusing myself by wondering how one would explain Katie Price to someone not from/living in the UK. How on earth would you start? "yeah she's a topless model who is also a bankrupt, criminally convicted, animal abusing feckless drink driving drug snorting mother who has lost custody of her children and exploits the adult one who is profoundly handicapped - but still appears to be welcomed on mainstream television and has't been jailed yet" You couldn't make it up!

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
View attachment 1080150
How fuckin fake does it look, ffs, heavily filtered after a £10,000 face-lift 🤣
Total filtered to death. Even the eye's are a different colour. The wig is ridiculous and her forehead looks like you could land a Boeing 747 on it. BUT it's the teeth that is the worst of it all. They are huge and so white. I think she must have had something done to them or her mouth in Belgium as they are way too massive for that gob. I want to see what she looks like without any make up filters & the wig. I imagine POM would have a good idea!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elmo20

First time posting on this thread but I used to be a massive pwicey fan - like bought any shit she released but I do think she has went rapidly downhill since PA. She is wired to another planet and will probably blame MH. I hope she does some sort of jail time for lying about DV

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I know she was hardly ever around. I know on more than one occasion she asked a groom to look after Harvey for a night, when she lived in Poynings & Mayfield.
She dropped him off and wasn't seen again for 3 days. Switched off phone, uncontactable. AFP, uncontactable. What sort of mother does that, especially with a small child who is on medication? Harvey has earned her a lot of money over the years & still is.
She even dumped him on a hairdresser when she buggered off on one of 'er 'olidays and don't forget she also cleared off on another 'oliday when the lad was only just out of Intensive Care. H's health and well-being means nothing to her :(

• Sad
  • Angry