Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem74

VIP Member
I am crying as I type this, the bewful Katie will the the most stunning bride to ever walk down the aisle. Birds will be tweeting around her head as she serenades the handsome Cole with her dulcet tones.
I’m literally weeping and can already hear the tingling of the harp. It will truly be a bew’ful sight. Forgot wedding of the year, I’m talking wedding of the century.
Guest list as follows:
Maid of honour Bunnycuddles of course
Best man Ron
Bridesmaid Jan (remember Jan? 😂)
MUAs Fern and Zoe throwing each other shade
Cardboard cut outs of the kids
AFP’s oxygen tank
SFP’s glasses, her little boy will be page boy but you won’t be able to see his face because it will be covered by the emoji love heart
Highlight of the big day:
In his absence, PFP has sent a fence post, which the guests will unfortunately confuse with the groom.
Sid will be so confused he will mistake the groom for the post and cock his leg…
…And so they lived, happily ever after

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

NotTheDoctor

[
View attachment 1080053
Unfuckingbelievable.. what does his mother have to do to get her past it, old arse cancelled! I'm not being horrible, Harvs a sweetheart but really? Why is he anymore special than any other disabled person out there?
She doesn't put in the graft day in n day out to get the praise for how well he's developed.. but it'll all be about me, me, me Pwicey how she's struggled, how only she can calm him 😴 no mention for the real hero's which are the staff, not that old sl@g
I honestly give up with ever seeing the horrible bastard get her comeuppance
The thing is, I don't think he has developed very well at all with her. My sons tantrums are few and far between now because I learnt his triggers and how to read his moods from a very young age. Nobody around her has bothered to do this. He is dangerously overweight and has a terrible potty mouth. He could be so much better now if someone had put that time in with him. None of the family seem to care at all. Instead of praising her, I wish someone would do a show on how bad he has actually become because of her blatant neglect of him.

• Heart

Kitten3081

But Katie who signed Harvey up with him? A quick Google reveals James Austin is NOT someone you’d want representing a vulnerable adult. Didn’t you yourself post that you had nothing to do with him, yet you still ALLOWED him to act on behave of Harvey. Disgusting! 😡
Welcome back Cloud Chaser. You’ve been missed 💜

• Heart

Jackpumpkinhead

The papers are so passive aggressive...

'The lovebirds appeared to be chatting as they drove in the sunshine after enjoying a McDonald's takeaway as the fast food packaging laid strewn on the car's dashboard.'

I LOVE IT! Woooooohooooooooooo
The lovebirds 😂👌🤣....
Angrybird and big bird appeared to be chatting, but they were actually arguing over who ate the last chicken nugget.
Anygrybird then reminded big bird that his car isn't an extension of her sh*thole of a house and to get that rubbish out immediately or he was turning the car around and taking them home.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
My email to ITV:
Excellent email 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I am intrigued as to how ITV are going to keep this facade going with playing along with the lies of Skanky. Appears tomorrow’s show is pre-recorded, so the puff piece is already in the can, there will be no challenge to her lies from Lorraine, pretty much guaranteed. But I can see on SM and emails such as yours, they are getting hit pretty hard over the platforming of Skanky with her criminal history, and particularly her latest fake DV story. Women are justifiably incredibly angry that Skanky has crossed the line, it’s abhorrent, and treats real victims of DV with complete disdain. Seriously screw Lorraine if they still air this interview, if it is indeed just pro Skanky PR, it really ain’t gonna wash anymore. I do think there will be quite a bit of outrage about this tomorrow.

We really require a DV charity or a high profile DV spokesperson to step in and criticise all these shows if they continue supporting Skanky. So far I don’t think the story has had that wide a circulation, but there is a lot more to run on it. Appears Skanky and him will have to say more about this as his court case approaches, and he continues to try to clear his name. Once it gets increasingly into the public domain, I think then she’s in trouble. Until then we must do what we can to publicise what Skanky is, hopefully Lorraine will get the criticism she deserves tomorrow, maybe that will start the ball rolling, so more influential people realise what a piece of shit Skanky really is. Your excellent email is a start ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Seems lucky 7 have deleted their account?? I can’t find it 🤣 Good on them. I hope they don’t give the cunt a penny. What goes around comes around and all that!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jwren

VIP Member

Couple of stories today, so far...
🤔 I think there‘s a typo in the headline, instead of ‘Katie Price looks strained’ it was supoose to say ‘Katie Price looks a state’

No wonder she had to get there so early to get her slap on 🥴

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Didn't she claim that H used to smash up the taxis and behave violently because he didn't want to leave her? If that was true, they would refuse to take him. My son did pretty much the same, never smashed windows or anything, but learnt pretty quick if he played up he wouldn't have to go. The taxi refuses to take him now. I don't drive but they very generously offered me a petrol allowance! I'm sure she exaggerates his behaviour or just causes most of it.
The doors had to be shut quietly in a certain order. Seatbelts the same or he would have a massive meltdown. He clocked the driver on a few occasions and AFP had to sit well clear. It was her that took him back & forth to school everyday. BUT she got paid 35K for doing that. On arrival back to house, he was handed to the housekeeper Lucie or whoever was there at the time.

• Sad
  • Angry

Tiger_Queen84

🤬🤬🤬 I AM TAMPING RAGING FUMING!!!
I thought finding out me and my fiancé had picked the same sofa in DFS as Mrs Hinch was bad enough ……NO NO NO even worse is that Pricey was just waving her trotters with MY CHOSEN WEDDING TRAINERS 😭😢😵💫
( me & my fiancé a sneaker heads & I wanted a silver pair for the wedding reception )
I’m DEVASTATED !! 💀💩💀

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
An idiot on Cole's "papers get ready" IG post called @thetruthprevails1 (probably Edna) wants to have a "debate" with me regarding skanky... I'm ready for it! Bring it on!!! I won't let it get in the way of my family life though. Some of us actually care about our children!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Noseybonk

VIP Member
OMG 😳 I’ve just had a lightbulb moment and realised she was there today filming an advert!

Did you have an accident that wasn’t your fault?…… 🤪😈

• Haha
Morning all, I think you're all amazing jumping into action yesterday, doesn't matter if TV prog was wrong you got the message out there and hopefully opening eyes to her disgusting behaviour.

I can't stand LK, she has the journalistic depth of a thimble and everything is either brilliant, great, very very gooood or faaaantaaaastic, drives me nuts.

I found this article about LK interviewing a lady from a West Sussex DV charity not that long ago, she had support from the amazing Julie Walters. (sorry I can't post link, but if you google Lorraine Kelly domestic violence charity its first story).

I hope LK has used her pedestal to shred KP for lying about DV, or one of her researchers actually does some research and the interview gets pulled because when this all blows up and she's found to be lying about DV anyone giving her airtime will be dragged into it and rightly so. Doubt LK will want her national treasure reputation splattered by crawls fan!

I'm going to try and put together an email to ITV/LK and the DV charity and include the insta screen shots of the fake bruise etc and ask them to seriously consider how they can continue to give airtime to this lying piece of crap. I feel so strongly about this, it's so damaging for those who are living with DV and campaigning to raise awareness.

P.S. You all really make me laugh with your one liners and funny stories, I spend my nights reading and laughing instead of sleeping (good job hub sleeps like a hibernating bear and hears nothing!), gonna need an eyelid and brow lift soon to keep my eyes open 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Y
Yes, I'm expecting Wanky to have another Instagram meltdown tonight if she really has been taken off LW.

And he will blame the Tattle trolls 🙄
Good, let the cretins blame us, our work is being done.. I'm proud to be a tattler, with morals, self respect and dignity unlike either of them pair.

• Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
If she’s played a game then she did well….but I’m sure when I’ve seen LW advertised they always have guests on….we’re halfway through it and there’s been no guest so far or any mention of one. If she’s been cancelled at the last minute she’ll be seriously pissed off and will probably be hitting the hard stuff big time later 🤞🤞
I am sure she will claim that she wasn't supposed to be on Loose Women and it was a wind up to save face. On the plus side after the emails sent and messages on twitter ITV will,hopefully think twice about inviting her on any time soon (y)(y)

mammywhite

Chatty Member
So she’s posted this on her stories,she’s with Zoe but all I can think is what are those teeth, I know you aren’t supposed to laugh at others looks but mwhhahhhh they look awful, When she says she loves horses she really means it the teeth are just like a horses.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow