Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
View attachment 1080053
Unfuckingbelievable.. what does his mother have to do to get her past it, old arse cancelled! I'm not being horrible, Harvs a sweetheart but really? Why is he anymore special than any other disabled person out there?
She doesn't put in the graft day in n day out to get the praise for how well he's developed.. but it'll all be about me, me, me Pwicey how she's struggled, how only she can calm him 😴 no mention for the real hero's which are the staff, not that old sl@g
I honestly give up with ever seeing the horrible bastard get her comeuppance
She has made the lad into some sort of a circus freakshow. Absolutely disgraceful of her and the TV company for paying her for it

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well done that person who sent the email. Sorry can’t find the post 🙌
I bet the tsunami of emails forced their webpage into meltdown. Mine was a lot less subtle than that one because I am past pussyfooting around fools who think skanky deserves the oxygen of publicity; It was more of an ICBM into their inbox 🚀

• Haha
  • Heart

sausage rolled

So what happened to ITV not giving her airtime?? 🙋🏼‍♀️Kirstie🙋🏼‍♀️Please get on the case ASAP and get it scrapped! 🙏🏻 As for the MUA posting the ‘loose women’ logo yesterday shows how sneaky and crafty they all are😡 Morning all, I’m dead cranky today, can you tell..?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Baggins

I really don't get all of this interest in Harvey.
Neither do I and I think the more she's pushing him on us the more people are getting fed up with it. She couldn't give a shit about him, it’s all about getting herself out there, how can some folk not see this? 🤷🏼‍♀️

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Excellent to see Drag Race Twitter feed is getting ‘dragged’ in the comments…when will TV learn Skanky is toxic and no longer required (Never was in my book 😁)
Have to say, I am seeing more and more people waking up to what she is and being vocal about it, the DV fakery is creating quite a backlash.

A few comments, there are lots more..
ABD8105F-EB65-432D-B776-C58EE960452D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
She’s on the attack already. This time the target is Lucky 7 😂
Is she fucking for real? Stupid cunt. That’s how everyone feels that YOU owe money to! 🤬 using the innocent and disabled cards for extra measure 🤢 Sorry but ‘arve won’t see a penny of that money anyway. The next instalment must be coming up and she’s desperate lol

• Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Don't forget that despite her being "rich" back then she was still taking the free transport services for H, the chauffeur-driven journeys back and forth to school, but then she was undoubtedly always too rat-arsed or off her many faces to do that herself which is what she does now when she turns her car over in a country lane en route to her dealer
I know she was hardly ever around. I know on more than one occasion she asked a groom to look after Harvey for a night, when she lived in Poynings & Mayfield.
She dropped him off and wasn't seen again for 3 days. Switched off phone, uncontactable. AFP, uncontactable. What sort of mother does that, especially with a small child who is on medication? Harvey has earned her a lot of money over the years & still is.

• Angry
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yep, looks like she has been pulled, just had a message from someone!! 🥳
People Power rocks! :ROFLMAO:
And after all those hours she spent with Zoe the Plasterer having all the cracks & crevices filled-in.

Thats made my day Butler (as we used to say Once Upon A Time) Woo Hoo!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I have these ones.
Some of these comments are slander. I am surprised Kieran & especially the Andre's haven't taken legal action. Or maybe they have, these things take time. I'm sure Claire won't allow those comments about Emily & Peter, to go away without some legal intervention. I will try & find out what's happening.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Lorraine can f*ck right off with a ’right good chat’ she can shove her chat where the 🌞 doesn’t shine! ‘Aw you poor we love Katee and don‘t you go worrying about paying your taxes because I don’t pay mine and it’s all fine’ 😤
I can just hear her now she’s a pathetic excuse for journalist!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Winepig

VIP Member
I’m behind 😭 but had to skip and comment as I was about to self combust in rage at the thought of it grinning all over the tv 🤬🤬🤬 She’s done up like a dog’s dinner with that mua and was clearly there so what’s happened there then?? 🤣 Cancelled?
The chav cunt makes no sense:
View attachment 1080093
No idea what her Chav Shitpost means

But what I DO know is that it’s certainly a bastard that’s wearing them 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Manu

My perspective changed then and I became so grateful for the fortune I had, and felt so sad for how much she must have worried
Here's another perspective. You did not spend 9 months being drunk, snorting, smoking, partying and god knows what else. Fairly easy to see why the poor Harvey has so many issues. And yet the woman struts around like he's in college, when his maths level is 1 carrot cake + 1 carrot cake = 1 fucking big carrot cake right mom.

She allows him to dump a whole jar of mayonnaise on a family of 4 serving of spagbol (seen on youtube) . Fairly obvious to notice she plies him with food anyway.

• Sick
  • Sad