Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I think he's using her as a stepping stone, he won't get far, too thick and aggressive, not even a tiny bit of charm or charisma. Expect he'll move on to another z lister. Grim.
I have a feeling that Katie was number 100 on Carl's 'fuck-a-bucket' list...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GeorgiaOrwell

Have signed. Any breeder who sells or gifts animals to her deserve to be struck off.

It’s also concerning how Harvey is being put at risk of toxoplasmosis by her not cleaning up after cats when she has them

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Oh the comments on the Sun... All Katie hating... this one by Stan Butler is very very interesting!!! he says she claimed dog Queenie was killed by a take away delivery driver who then provided gps proof he never entered the premises

• Wow

Fish189

VIP Member
I mean, the rumours were back in the day that she drank and took drugs throughout her pregnancy with Harvey. And she doesn't exactly seem sober now...she's incoherent and manic pretty much 24/7, and when she talks she seems full of racing thoughts that she is incapable of verbalising.

On another note, why on earth are they so crap at selling products! She is advertising teeth whitening when she has a mouth full of crowns. Just like the fake French hair products when she has her actual hair growing mouldy under a wig. Or advertising a set of headphones as the 'best ever' and doing another pair of headphones straight after. Idiots!
She took Ecstasy common knowledge in photography word 🤭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

freda19

VIP Member
Can I join you two ladies, I'll share my brandy?! 🤭🤣 I've got some Tia Maria too Mavis, if you want some of that in your Bailey's (it's bloody nice mixed in with ice) 😘
NOT TIA MARIA !:eek:
I almost died (bit of an exaggeration there, but poetic licence etc etc) after a solo session with home made White Russians some years ago ended up with me tumbling down four steps into a lavender bush in the front garden. Woke up some time later surrounded by various slippers and shoes my neighbours had flung at me.
Rod Stewart was involved, but only aurally, and my neighbours clearly weren't fans.:rolleyes:

On topic. I hope everyone has notebooks and pens ready to take notes on pwicey's words of wisdom re autism.

• Haha
  • Heart

bollox

Ugly cunt..That other fucker Kris had his teef done with her as well didnt he?

Personally I don’t think Harvey has PWS either..I think slot of shit has gone on in past re her drinking etc during pregnancy.Very Dodgy.
look up the effects of Fetal alcohol syndrome

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Well I’m quite sure that no way would Cole not see his family, he appears very much a mummy and daddies boy and v close to his sister. Although his family are in T4. So they have some decisions to make.

they will go to Cole’s parents and maybe Amy and have some of the kids and still have fern over for ‘work’ and just say they paid £99 for a test. A test excludes you for kind of one day only, this is the issue with celebs - the day you have it you might be negative and the next day positive. If you have to wait for results then it’s 2-3 days you could get infected. Rapid testing is still dubious results (we have it but not used it yet) but the same thing - you are only negative at the point of the test

I won’t go into it too much. It’s my job but I’m laying low 👀😂

Glortard

VIP Member
I shall be watching like a hawk. If I get the slightest hint that either of the oxygen thieves are out & about I'll be reporting 🧐. As if she'll be able to do anything quietly so nobody knows 🙄. A LOT of people are genuinely suffering through this pandemic. That plastic tramp is not 1 of them! Nobody gives a flying fuck if she sees her kids over Christmas or not. It's all HER own doing. And if she starts bleating on about taking a test as soon as she got back we all know that's lies because she has to wait 5 days. My only concern is for Harvey 😭.
hopefully Harvey does not get subjected to shouts of does Harvey love mummy on Christmas Day and instead spends it with people genuinely looking after his interests

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member

His grammar is as shit as hers! 🙄
Can just see her skiing with a couple of ‘smashed to bits’ feet🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
Plus she’s saying about Cole proposing at Xmas, when she said she didn’t want that.. I really don’t know why the sun doesn’t make sure what rubbish they print, it’s like they are not bothered.
I think Cole will propose when priceless is pregnant.
Lets hope that never happens, I don't think he can make her pregnant, he's had months and still bugger all.

• Haha
  • Wow

JakeM

VIP Member
She's mother of 5, that's enough to put a man off for a start and yet she manages to bag herself some gullible idiot.
The fact that the fathers see the children a lot more then she does is a red flag to not have a child with her. She puts everything before her children and she doesn’t even try to hide it. As you say, her ex boyfriends (and Carl) are gullible idiots.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I am sure she would rather play with her new toy presents poor thing. But I think Princess was really sweet with her in her morning insta story...
I really feel sorry for those kids... 😕
And Katie is really teying selling Princess hard these days as a model or MUA or both and in her chavs ways.. it's disgusting
It wouldn't be an issue with the make up if Katie hadn't posted the pics. It's so wrong.

Fish189

VIP Member
It’s an Australian company and would have been before 2018.

It’s this company. No private Hospital’s are listed but she has run up several large credit card bills so could have paid by CC

As for her BBC programme I don’t feel it should go ahead. We know SS are involved. I know the Police are running a vulnerable child/adult investigation as I sent a copy of the urination video. If the BBC chose to air the programme, they’re choosing to air neglect 😡
I sent a copy to new Scotland Yard got a response saying they were already dealing with the video of the vulnerable person

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I wouldn't put my kids at risk, particularly Harvey, or my mum. The fact that she does all of that, even if she says she sticking by the rules, says everything about who she is. We all know if any of them got it, or God forbid died, she'd be giving interviews and making money off it.

liar liar

VIP Member
The 2 that drowned in the pool were 2 Chi or cavapoo types that Pete had gotten her 😭.

Now all this bollocks about her Christmas being in jeopardy as she anxiously awaits a private Covid test result. I've got everything crossed for it being positive 🤞🤞She did not NEED to go on the trip. It was NOT an emergency. She has close contact with countless people whilst there. Most of which were not necessary. No masks worn. No fucks given. If the plastic tramp tests positive how does she think Harvey will feel? Where will he spend Christmas? They can't be switching between the rental & Crawls place either. There are simply no words for what she is. She is the lowest of the low in every single way. Absolutely disgusting human being. I hope many people continue to report her every time she puts a foot wrong. What's the betting she's bought bugger all for the kids so we'll be treated to staged pics of the hag with 600 trollies full of crap from a toyshop? Or designer bags from another Selfridge's shopping spree? Do you think she's sick enough to carry on as normal even if she has a positive result? I wouldn't put a single thing past her. Despicable creature 😡

She makes me soooooo angry. These private tests are really for the purpose of key workers. People who are useful members of society. Not a plastic tramp who CHOSE to swan off to Turkey against all government advice. Please be positive, please be positive, please be positive 🤞🤞🤞🤞
I completely agree with everything you've written. Now she chooses to drag Kris into a story about a broken treadmill which wouldn't have been of any use to Harvey. However, she mentions giving it to her mum, who she claims is at death's door. Like she needs an effin' treadmill... what a twisty turny slithery thing it is. 🐍

Dinkydonut

I don't think they could get a Turkey, same with Lauren goodyear-tyre who had Lamb. (at someone else's house)
Lauren probably had mutton but it just looked like Lamb after all the photoshop and filters 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart