Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
This talk about older pregnancies makes me sad.
Sorry I don’t mean to upset anyone. I’m in the situation where I can’t have more since 2015, my womb is inhospitable and had to accept it, at some point in 2021 it will all be completely gone and I made peace with it because it’s the right thing for my health. it’s a sensitive subject people don’t want to talk about it as it’s upsetting but I think a lot of women don’t get the right advice - women’s health is still really poor in the U.K., women end up having to wait too long for treatment or postcode lottery of NHS services. I have a sick feeling KP will end up going to an Istanbul fertility clinic and end up with triplets or something in the end. And being realistic even if you have regular periods doesn’t mean it’s easy to conceive. Menopause isn’t something that usually happens to you in your 40’s.

The only point I am making is that I think she may need to focus on what she does have and stop constantly trying to get pregnant or talk about being pregnant she was just as bad with Kris, it’s obvious she’s doing it for the wrong reasons - she has 2 little ones barely out of nappies who she doesn’t seem to give many shits about. That makes me really angry. She also has a special needs child she should be focusing on

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Yeah, families, contact with the rest of the family suddenly stopped for no reason.

Anyway, back to the plot.

Beloved Treadmill??
Hilarious isn't it 🤣. I was the first to comment on the story & my comment is still there 🙄. It's just struck me that maybe she wanted it back for Amy & Harvey to use in the hope she'll finish them off a bit quicker to get more stories & sympathy. She would sink that low. As if a treadmill is going to be of any benefit to either of them. Could you imagine Katie sweating away on it. Bits of her face dropping off & getting stuck to the belt. Watching her eyelashes, eyebrows & wig going round & round 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

gashers

Chatty Member
I admire all key workers who in 1 way or another are keeping our country going with also the worry of keeping loved ones safe. Thank you to you & your brother.

This is actually a brilliant idea. I may give it a go with our 3 dogs & 2 cats 👍.
Just thinking, we could all do like Katie, stick 2 fingers up to the rules, grab our Christmas drinks & have a meet up outside hers for some carol singing? I'm sure that would help cheer her up over the loss of the beloved treadmill 🤣. The Tattle Christmas choir 🎶🎤🎄
We wish you a crappy Christmas
we wish you a crappy Christmas
and a shitty new year
bad tidings we give to you and your div
and a shitty new year 🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Now she’s jumping on the article about Harry rednapp’s dog passing away and that had eaten Christmas cake with raisins and had to have stomach pumped.
“She knows exactly how he feels accidents happened”
Wow how many pets have died in her care? This is not the same situation. I’m fuming with her comment. 😡
Oh look: an animal-loving bandwagon I can hop on to assuage my guilt at the death of various pets/animals in my care. She's probably thinking how she could use this info to kill Sid, the usurper...

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
Erm you can collect priceless bath bombs from London... isn’t London tier 4 and shouldn't be travelling unless is essential. Oh I forgot venturing out during lockdown buying bath bombs, is essential in priceless world. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Can You Not

So her MUA has currently got this on her IG stories, and KP uses her, yet she is as bad 😡 she thinks herself so funny, laughing at things like this! I date someone to send it to KP!
Oooof, this chick is one to throw stones when she lives in a glass house. It's clear she has an eating disorder on her instagram and is one self loathing c u n t. Otherwise she wouldn't be filtering herself to the point of being a blurry Jessica/Rodrigo Alves, getting plastic surgeries and pointy chins. She's projecting so hard through those posts, it's kind of sad. She must have been overweight as a kid. That hairline though...she didn't do anything about THAT? If you're going to pay to "improve" yourself by being so vapid, why not actually take care of things like thinning hair if you clearly have the funds to do so?
Nahh cement filler face and prolapsed anus lips are more important. Just forget it.

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Just a side note about Fern, for someone who is so vain and arrogant, she really is unfortunate looking!

20201221_214350.jpg

Screenshot_20201221-213820_YouTube.jpg

Eta - fixed screenshot

• Haha
  • Wow

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Petition is at 8051 signatures!!!

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
Well I’m quite sure that no way would Cole not see his family, he appears very much a mummy and daddies boy and v close to his sister. Although his family are in T4. So they have some decisions to make.

they will go to Cole’s parents and maybe Amy and have some of the kids and still have fern over for ‘work’ and just say they paid £99 for a test. A test excludes you for kind of one day only, this is the issue with celebs - the day you have it you might be negative and the next day positive. If you have to wait for results then it’s 2-3 days you could get infected. Rapid testing is still dubious results (we have it but not used it yet) but the same thing - you are only negative at the point of the test

I won’t go into it too much. It’s my job but I’m laying low 👀😂
As his parents are in tier 4 Carl would only be permitted to visit his parents if he was in their support bubble as a single person. As he is with Katie that is not possible.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Fancies her more cos she's got a bum now? WTF? Ermm, didn't she have a bum lift during her last major round of surgery, then went back to have some taken out because she thought it was too big? She'd still have had an arse after that, so exactly how big is it now one wonders? 🤣🤣
Priceless also says “Cole thinks I’ve got a women’s body” 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
This talk about older pregnancies makes me sad.
I’m 38 and we had to have help to get pregnant with my little girl, i ended up in hospital at 30 weeks and she was born at 33 weeks.

We were meant to start fertility treatment again in March which got cancelled due to covid. By the time things get going again i will be nearer 39 & then 40 if i actually get pregnant.

It makes me sad to read statisics on “average” fertility for women my age let alone the ones who struggle.

Like others have said she will probably end up going to a clinic abroad, probably for free and end up with multiples. The showmance with coal will end and the babies will be pushed from pillar to post and rolled out when she can make money on them ☹

• Sad

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I reported the website of the giveaway because you are supposed to have a gambling licence also reported it to IG but if it’s Aus then it might not go anywhere tbh

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Surely she can't flip between homes anyway? Her hovel is tier 3/4 & is the only place she could have all the kids?
She doesn't care what she can & can't do, obviously, she does just as she pleases, with no thought for anybody. Holidays, shopping, swapping from home to home, hairdressing appointments, nails, blah blah blah. Utter diabolical brainless Fuckwit. And he's no better enabling her.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
We all knew she wouldn’t keep to the lockdown or the different tiers. She makes me so mad.
I’m tier 3 and my daughter is tier 4, so I won’t travel down to her this Xmas and you get priceless who does just what she wants! 😡
ive got plenty of time to report her now, seeing I’m not going anywhere 🤣
We all need to report the pair of arseholes to anyone & everyone. She cannot swan around between houses over Christmas regardless of any test results. Nobody else is allowed to so why should she?
Absolute shite about her cooking Christmas dinner. She couldn't make a fucking Pot Noodle! Why is she trying to portray an image of a lovely homely mum? We all know she's a skanky hoe.
And now this rubbish about Junior being allowed to see them because rules don't apply with kids between parents.... yesterday she was trying to say it's old footage. She has absolutely no concept of the truth anymore about anything 🤷

• Heart

Mayhem1

Well ladies this is finally my time of day i can sit at peace for an hour or 2 before the madness begins again so im off to try and have something to eat and a quick shower and hit the sofa yet again, I bid you all farewell, stay safe and goodnight and sweet dreams xx
(who am i kidding btw babs will be up soon no doubt) 🥱😩😫

• Heart