Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The tabloids did make a thing of her conduct whilst pregnant with Harvey, she wasn't popular but she seemed to turn things around with her appearance on IACGMOOH, I remember not liking her but then it became acceptable to like her. Very weird.
John Lydon hated her,he sussed her out straight away.He detested her hardly talked to her,I admired him cos he preferred to talk to the bugs,he was fascinated with them..I believe he later done a Tv thingy about insects..he seemed fascinated..I did love him with the Ostriches though.๐Ÿคฃclass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Can You Not

Goddamnit Katie shut the hell up for once, you're always yelling and screaming into people's ears for no reason. Just shut the fuck upppp

SOOOO HANDSOME!!!11

I wanna see this child and animal abuser get what she deserves for real though

Reactions: 17

nomorefakers

Doing make up tutorials now! Constantly licking her lips ๐Ÿ™„
Thank you for posting the whole video instead of the link. The perfect Christmas gift ๐ŸŽfor cowl to give her would be a trowel for her to put on her makeup๐Ÿ˜‚

Just by the way, did anyone notice that during the entire 12 minutes of video for Harvey 's new business venture that Harvey is not in this video at all? This is clearly a KP business venture to again use Harvey to make some quick cash.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Uttlesford escaped tier 4 restrictions and that is where we live

So if you see her out and about, thatโ€™s one reason why
I'm pleased for everyone sensible who haven't had what bit of a Christmas they were going to get with their families ruined at the last minute by Tier 4.

On the flip side, I am so sorry for those who would have stuck by all the rules and been sensible now having what they'd planned ruined by the late Tier 4 announcement. Particularly those who've not been able to see their loved ones for months.

I couldn't give a toss if old skanky gets her Christmas or not, seeing as she has no empathy for anyone else and flouts all the rules and advice going anyway.

@265 ((โ˜•)) x

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So her MUA went to have some procedure done on her chin and apparently had a seizure. Karma for the blue badge use.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Pixie1

VIP Member

as people said they havenโ€™t seen Blade, this pops up....if we said it was old film, she would make out its today! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
At the risk of repeating myself because I've posted it before, she definitely reads this thread because of things like that. Perfect example - tattlers mention Blade hasn't been seen for a while, then lo and behold a day or two later that video pops up ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„. Hiya Katie ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿคฃ

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I've had 2 friends in their 40s have babies this year. One had her first aged 40 and the second aged 43. My other friend has a son aged 17. She always wanted another baby but it didn't happen. Till this year!!! Had her second baby 2 weeks ago aged 41!!! But the difference is both these babies are loved and wanted. The Pricey crackpot can't even look after a puppy:mad::mad::mad:

The way she's posts photos of those wee girls done up like they should be stood on street corners turns my stomach. And yes their fathers should be held to account allowing this. And don't get started on Harvey!!! Why social services aren't taking action i don't know. Social services seemed to move quickly when an actress was accused of hitting their child. The way Pricey treats her children is equally as damaging.

• Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Just THE best!!! I watched bake off the winners episode tonight... You have just made getting a Hollywood handshake!!!! Well can we call give POM Paul Hollywood handshake... Or equally fitting fun reward!!!
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹โคโค
Thank you very much indeed ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
I'm very honoured ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Where did I put my bow tie....xx

Resizer_16087730369130.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
So looks like a company gave the equipment??? Thought she said they bought it ๐Ÿคฅ
So at which residence is this gym installed and how come there has been no sign of Harvey, Blade or Precious for a week? I am awaiting The Sun special - !!3 stone weight loss!! which will go on for months - sorry years - with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

CannyLass

This is definitely a scam. Website is a quickly made โ€œshopifyโ€ one, same type of site used to sell the tat sheโ€™s been advertising as they are cheap/free to set up and close down, disappearing without a trace.
Website also claims to be Australian, but thereโ€™s nothing to say thatโ€™s true and no real contacts listed. ๐Ÿšฉ . Absolutely no mention of GCI media or any variation of the sites name via google anyway so its most probably brand new. Not sure who this could even be reported to but it stinks!!!
I did a domain check and the website was only made this month. It states it's in Aus, and the only person that comes to mind is KP's Aus manager Clarissa Mansbridge, who happened to be the one behind the House Of KP, which tried selling people cheap tat from China, saying shoes for example, were reduced from ยฃ500 to ยฃ110, that sort of thing. In reality, they were selling on Ali Express for a fiver.

Of course, it might not be her..i'm digging, but as you say, they're nowhere on Google etc

• Wow

Pixie1

VIP Member
Course it is, if she was that worried about him, she'd do so much more to look after his health and protect him.

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ
Exactly Facehugger. My best friend has Parkinson's and as I see him most days, Ive had to be soooooo careful throughout all this so i don't risk his health. I would never do anything to put him at risk....I certainly wouldn't be flying around the world and have all and sundry in my house. ๐Ÿ™ And masks are worn properly everytime we are outside.....not under our chins ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart

Lucid30

VIP Member
Seriously though, Harvey is facing the prospect of his Christmas being spent in residential care. How can she be so selfish, residential and respite care offers a life line for carers but at Christmas everyone should be with family. So so sad.
I work in a residential childrenโ€™s home and all the kids they can will go home but we have a couple of kids that donโ€™t due to their needs.
makes me mad to think that Harvey might not due to heโ€™s mothers behaviour and nothing to do with him. Itโ€™s just so sad for him, you saw how excited he got over the father xmas call. So really loves Xmas time.

• Sad

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Looks like she s removed the vile pweirdo s dream photo of bunny full name up plus thick Lippy and lip gloss thank god๐Ÿ˜  still have the one of princess looking 16 plus when She s 13๐Ÿ˜ท
She was pissed off when 6,000 had signed the animal ban petition... Now twice that!!! Let's keep sharing ... Just to annoy her skankflaps even more and keep it out there for the animals๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ 

# skankpwicey21 : marry me cole, baby spunk dahn me hole, shit ads ,more scams on me gram

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I'm fascinated/nauseous by her blinding hypocrisy. She called Kelly Brook a 'heifer' and said that Peter Andre looked like a 'fat sweaty Greek' on their wedding day. How charming for her children to read btw. At now she's complaining that people are attacking her because of her weight gain. Of course I've omitted every other time she's made hideous comments people. Nobody has the time to list them all.
Iโ€™d rather look like Kelly Brook than that surgery disfigured, selfish, filthy mess any day of the week.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Now this again ffs ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
Obviously didnโ€™t get a free one, so trying again. How much have they probably just spent in Turkey, she really p!$$es me off ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
Arghhhhhhhh, I FUCKing ate her SO MUCH ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. She makes me sooooooo angry in every conceivable way. The press disgust me knowingly printing the pure shit that runs from her mouth every goddamn time she opens it.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is packing heat a typo? Never heard that expression before.
Packing heat sounds like he has a nasty down below disease..... should we send him some cream to help with that? ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 358320oooooooh sick burn Coral ๐Ÿ˜‚
He really is an absolutely vile human being isn't he? Not really helping their efforts to get on mainstream TV! Oh, I forgot, he doesn't want fame ๐Ÿ™„

The first image I saw nailed it for me ๐Ÿ˜ž
This is sad. Thinking about it, there's a lot of effort in every Harvey article to push that he has PWS ๐Ÿค”. She doth protest too much me thinks ๐Ÿค”.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I don't know how Coal has sex with her, she's unwashed, riddled with cold sores, and the sloppy mouth licking thing she does it stomach turning. I bet he fakes every orgasm ๐Ÿ˜‚ No sane person would attempt to get her pregnant, she's a rotten mother.

• Haha
  • Sick