Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It's taken me sixtythreetytwelvety to catch up 😭😭 now I'm knackered & off to bed 😴😴

But before I go..... remember the sly shot that Claire posted a couple of weeks ago.....what if Claire, Kirsty, Pete, Kieran, Alex etc are all gonna bring her down together 🤔🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Is anyone brave enough to put this on CW instagram or do you think he will read it on here so his dolly is a big fat lier
Private messages/conversation shouldn't be published without permission in general, it's a breach of privacy.. so I wouldn't really go that way.. I'm sure he will read it here or some deluded fans will and let them know lol

• Heart

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Had to skip a few pages and this might already have been said but just wanted to say how happy J&B look on holiday with KH. A proper family holiday.

• Heart

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Aaaaand… back to promoting OF, at 50% off! She’s absolutely off her head, no dignity at all. And if that’s what’s considered sexy nowadays…
I feel embarrassed for her kids or anyone that feels the need to do this for a living. It's not 'empowering' or 'body confidence for women' it's just plain old embarrassing and desperate.

• Heart
  • Haha
So here we have it:
Kris contacted Princess to have Katie call him. Princess told Katie, and Katie was asking her child if she should leave Carl for Kris. Carl saw the texts and beat her in front of the 2 younger kids. I’m not posting the screen shots out of respect for Kirsty and Princess but they’re real. Seeing Katie talk to her kid as if she was a mate is vile.
That would be a typical narcissist thing, treating their child like an adult friend and burdening them with details about an adult relationship. It's over stepping boundaries and if she shared anything about sex is a form of abuse. I wouldn't be surprised.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
New thread! We’re flying through them! Thanks to @Pink Squirrel for the title!!

Prev thread here:

As you were!

@loveitbbysss just posted this on prev thread:

View attachment 1075848
Oh dear…. The police were with her when she sold the story, is that what she’s saying? If so, the police will have to act now, as KP is saying the bruise is make up, so she lied. That’s perjury and a criminal offence. She’s really in the shit now, no way out.

bollox

Good thing Cole has EVERYTHING in Black and Blue White otherwise we might think he attacked Dolly

• Haha
  • Heart

Gx2018

I’m so confused. I thought the ambulance and Police were called out in the early hours, hadn't the children gone home earlier with their dad when the arguing started?
She was texting Princess around midnight and was in the hospital by 3AM so somewhere in between the kids were picked up by Kieran. Katie spent 4 hours in hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
It does seem that he is not allowed to be around the children - but he is allowed to be around Harvey as he is an adult.
There’s not going to be many guests at the wedding like no other, is there?
Oh...maybe that’s why it won’t be like any other....just her, Cole and the prison chaplain.

• Haha

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Is he trying to say that Kirsty coerced Katie in to speaking to the Sun, and she also forced her to wear make up that looked like bruises?
If so, he is contradicting himself, as he also said that nobody could coerce her in to anything.

Even if she did apply make up to make any injuries look worse - she was still treated for facial injuries that night.

Does he think everyone is daft? Including children’s services and the police??

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Who posts a cup of tea?? And why??
I might post it if someone asks what I'm doing or if after a long day, I say "finally relaxing with this" but that's to my friends.
For a so-called "celeb"... is that the most interesting thing you've got going on (when you're not breaking the law?)
It's almost to prove to everyone "look, I'm not drinking alcohol. I'm not taking drugs. I'm having a cup of tea!!"
And the sweets.. well that's also been covered!
I can do better than that
here’s a glass of wine just in case you didn’t know 😂
Her content is riveting (not!) 😂

Attachments

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Surely Kris just innocently rang Princess (taking the safest route) to ask that KP give him a ring asap with no malicious intent?
Kris should come clean and say what really happened, night of slapgate, if he's been involved, but he won't. He should NEVER have lied for her about the crashing of the Pink Range Rover. We know she was driving off her face with drink/drugs. No knickers on showing her doodah to the police while sprawled out in the back police car. They said a 'mysterious' driver who they didn't know was driving & escaped the scene. Like a damn Carry on Film. Kris can never ever tell the truth now, because police would do him for perjury. WHY do people lie for her?

• Heart
  • Sad

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Am I the only soft shite who's finding all these revelations a bit upsetting? Especially thinking about the kids potentially being involved?

Poor Princess could feel responsible for slapgate night. If Jett and Bunny were there like it's been claimed previously, imagine the damage these 2 twats have done to them!!!

I feel physically sick at this whole saga. Maybe I need to toughen up, I don't know. I just can't get my head around any of it!

Also, didn't someone (possibly @DC16 apologies if I'm wrong xx) say there's actual footage of the incident? If so, does that mean there's cctv in the house where it happened or did it all happen outside?
Its really sad. Those poor children do not deserve this. It's Jett I feel most sorry for. He seems the shy and reserved type and his egg donors antics must really upset and confuse him 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

klairklopp

VIP Member
So here we have it:
Kris contacted Princess to have Katie call him. Princess told Katie, and Katie was asking her child if she should leave Carl for Kris. Carl saw the texts and beat her in front of the 2 younger kids. I’m not posting the screen shots out of respect for Kirsty and Princess but they’re real. Seeing Katie talk to her kid as if she was a mate is vile.
I’m sorry but Princess should not be involved in any of this. She’s a child. WTF is KB doing contacting her anyway trying to set up something between him and her mother? I wonder how much of this PA knows? You can see now why he was always reluctant for J and P to have their own phones, he knew Skanky would have easy access to them. I fear for Princess as she gets older as I’m afraid she has stars in her eyes when it comes to her mother and wouldn’t be surprised is she ends up living with her when she can.

• Sad
Reactions: 35