Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gx2018

Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted the convo with K, just to protect her privacy, but I guess by her replying to a stranger she wants her side to be known....
You shouldn’t have. Let her speak for herself when the time is right. She’s doing what she can for justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Let's hope the next time she ends up in court ( because we all know there will be a next time) that she is in front of another Amanda Kelly rather than Julie Hutton then! And as for the 'reasonable expectation not to be jailed' because she went to rehab ( which we know she didn't complete properly) how about the 'reasonable expectation' of the general public that someone with her record should be jailed? Reasonable expectation doesn't necessarily translate to get out of jail free card!
Incidentally, Amanda Kelly was the judge she was supposed to appear in front of after the abuse of Michelle, but she didn't turn up as she was on holiday (again) I remember her saying something like ' Apparently Ms Price has better things to do than appear in court today' When I heard she was hearing the DD case I was delighted but good old Julie cocked it up. I hope she's now been politely shown the front door of Crawley Magistrates Court.
This is a pic from the day KP was shouting and swearing abuse at Michelle...
1645393124027.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Krm2011

VIP Member
She always said that Kris wasn’t good look enough, what someone looks like is more important to her than the persons qualities- that’s the shallow superficial person she is
She's got a cheek to comment on looks. He's a better looking man than she is woman 🙄

Reactions: 33

Ecosse

VIP Member
I never saw her on crutches at all.
That whole broken feet story screamed "dodgy" to me. I've no idea what she did to them, or whether it was elective surgery or an accident (lots of conflicting stories about the location of events - theme park/hotel/whatever) but having had a similar injury, I can sure as hell tell you that there is no way I could have been pictured with my legs in the air/careering round a shop on a mobility scooter with my legs sticking out (I was terrified of someone knocking into them)/sliding off a pontoon into the sea (how the HELL did she climb back up the ladder afterwards) and so on? And 9 years on, I still can't wear heels.

• Sad

jenss

Kris is a little sneaky pillock in my Opinion why in the bloody hell is he contacting a kid to pass messages on to her mom .. wasent he playing tough guy on ig when he got dumped . As for Carl I think it’s super clear he walloped skanky and now they are back tracking .. a bloody train wreck it’s what it’s turning out to be..

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It absolutely freaks me out when her Step Dad PP Fencing likes ALL her IG posts for her OF plugs..........WRONG WRONG WRONG on so many levels 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Well he’s an unfaithful perv. Is he still parking his van outside the lady in Rottingdean‘s house. A totally untrustworthy man. A letch.

• Sick
  • Haha

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that in her story of her by the sea in the new forest (fucking idiot) her voice sounded like she’s smoked 10000 fags while at a concert singing loudly followed by crying all night?

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well done you. This establishment has a really good name, and certainly wouldn’t want it tarnished in any way. This would be really embarrassing for them.
Imagine if you were the manager of this up market hotel & found out the rooms were being used as a backdrop for this disgusting pair, to film for OF? Katona was filming during lockdown, in her rented house in Crowborough. Plus with all the noise & constant driveway posing set up pictures, the neighbours complained to the managing agents, who gave her notice to leave the rented house, for unauthorised activity.

• Heart

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
They are trying to set her ex manager up - saying she set up the story for The Sun and used make up for the effect of bruising. The (then) manager somehow persuaded Price to do this - perhaps by coercion.

They are LYING. He did hit her, they were probable both high as kites. She reported him to the police and went to the press - only to retract it all when she got back with him.
They are blaming Kirsty as they need some sort of explanation for him being arrested and her telling the press she was punched.

They are LIARS.

• Heart
  • Haha

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I wonder if this is the reason Crawl keeps saying ‘my hands are tied’ but he’s too stupid to understand that he shouldn’t say anything at all! I think this weekends shenanigans of the gruesome twosome has well and truly given the CPS an excellent playing field! Well let’s hope so 🤷🏻‍♀️
He knows he shouldn’t be saying ANYTHING. But like all of his ilk, he cannot shut up.