Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Am I the only soft shite who's finding all these revelations a bit upsetting? Especially thinking about the kids potentially being involved?

Poor Princess could feel responsible for slapgate night. If Jett and Bunny were there like it's been claimed previously, imagine the damage these 2 twats have done to them!!!

I feel physically sick at this whole saga. Maybe I need to toughen up, I don't know. I just can't get my head around any of it!

Also, didn't someone (possibly @DC16 apologies if I'm wrong xx) say there's actual footage of the incident? If so, does that mean there's cctv in the house where it happened or did it all happen outside?
No Ethel you are not the only one 😭 I actually feel like this whole story has taken a completely sinister turn this weekend.....it has really given me the heebie jeebies....I honestly think the whole slapgate happened and whether he has hit, slapped, knocked her off a chair he has been violent to her....those kids if they where there will have been terrified 😥 my children where of a similar age when I finally got rid of my abuser, although he tortured our lives for many years afterwards....which resulted in him being imprisoned for 5 years.....my babies bore the scars for years and I lived with terrible guilt that I had allowed this monster into their lives.....what is concerning it skankys lack of regard for her babies....how frightened they must be of that monster...including poor princess.....I also don't understand why her first thought was to run to the fucking SUN either.....and now back peddling to try and get him off the hook is disturbing to say the least....but just shows how cold and calculated she really is.....but he is evil personified....the man is dangerous and I have an awful feeling about how this next chapter plays out!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Gx2018

That would be a typical narcissist thing, treating their child like an adult friend and burdening them with details about an adult relationship. It's over stepping boundaries and if she shared anything about sex is a form of abuse. I wouldn't be surprised.
There was very clear manipulation being used on KPs end. My heart hurts for Princess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Am I the only soft shite who's finding all these revelations a bit upsetting? Especially thinking about the kids potentially being involved?

Poor Princess could feel responsible for slapgate night. If Jett and Bunny were there like it's been claimed previously, imagine the damage these 2 twats have done to them!!!

I feel physically sick at this whole saga. Maybe I need to toughen up, I don't know. I just can't get my head around any of it!

Also, didn't someone (possibly @DC16 apologies if I'm wrong xx) say there's actual footage of the incident? If so, does that mean there's cctv in the house where it happened or did it all happen outside?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Hammers of hell

Who seriously is subscribing to their OF? Surely it's now just people having a nosey? Like when you see a prison van passing and you try and get a peek in the window to see what the baddies look like! 🤔

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Not a judge. A Magistrate. Not legally trained and basically a volunteer.

I have looked very hard at becoming one. (Probably can’t due to legal training).

You have to be, retired, financially independent or very wealthy to give up the time to do it.

Hate to say it but-very unlikely to know much about the underbelly like skanky
I’m considering become a magistrate when I retire. Mostly cos I’m a nosy bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
#130 attempt at press correction , sweets & tea deflection , if in doubt & that don’t work , I’ll show em my erection

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I think she’s addicted to sunbathing, she was sunbathing soon after one of her many cosmetic procedures abroad. She probably thinks it can be fixed, when in reality it can’t when there so much damage. Rather like her lipo, soon after she’s had it she’s back stuffing her face again.
So true, whenever I see or hear about people who religiously tan their skin on sun beds or the beach, I just think you gonna regret that when you older. Sun damage is not reversible, and you see so many women such as Pwice using surgery for that eternal youth look, yet then wrecking their skin with the sun 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ukrika Jonson is an even more extreme example, she’s admitted she’s addicted to the Sun and it’s wrecked her looks, she was very pretty when younger, but she’s aged terribly due to the sun .

I’m of Indian heritage, thus my skin is brown, but in summer I will go very brown if I don’t protect it. My friends have always laughed at me over the years as I will go to the beach with a very big sunhat, sun blocked to the max, and they go but you don’t burn 😁

Bigging myself up 😁 but they do say to me now, “you really don’t look your age, girl you were right about that sun”. 😜

Old leather face Pwice is about the same age as me, but I can honestly say I think I look years younger than her, never even thought about surgery. All that money Skanky has spent, the weeks of pain she’s put herself through in recovery, and someone like little old me has not spent a penny, just looked after myself a bit and I’m the one with the results she desires, gotta laugh really 🤪😁

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
OMG I have just seen on her IG stories that she is in my neck of the woods today, the new forest 😳.
But luckily for me, I have been away all weekend. Wouldn’t ever want to bump into those two dicks!
It’s the only time in my life that I have wished for carnivorous flesh seeking ponies.
I’ve had wine.

iM. A VIP.....Woo hoo woo hoo I’m obsessed... I love it......,

• Heart
  • Haha

Jackpumpkinhead

The fat idiot has photoshopped himself a waist!! Take a ruler or something straight and place it against the light coloured mirror frame and it's easy to see he's pulled his porky waist in massively. What a loser.
This plank is definitely no stranger to the photoshop tool...

What he thinks he looks like, vs what he ACTUALLY looks like 😅... He's sporting his natural teeth on the one pic...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

veevee04

VIP Member
What kind of image is that for OF? No wonder there's complaints.
You just know it's a balding 60 year old called Graham with a fat belly, not washed in decades and has a cheesy cock. Sat in his underpants in his grubby bedsit furious he's spent his last bit of money on KPs armpit. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
I’ve been wracking my brains trying to remember what her mouth reminds me of and finally got it! Does anyone here remember an 80’s programme called Beauty and the Beast? Linda Hamilton was in it. Her top lip is just like the Beast’s in that programme!
604FC754-0737-491D-A33B-4FB2B8B91D72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
What's Kris' deal then? Was he making contact simply because he is a nice bloke who still cares for them all and was genuinely worried? Or was he actually interested in a reconciliation with her? Or is the 'which one do I choose' scenario all in her head?

Gx2018

I'm not getting at you, so please don't think I am but we have witnessed her lies, bullying, deceit etc for years so I find it hard to believe anything she says.
I know she’s a liar, and maybe the details aren’t 100% correct, but proper trained doctors noted head and facial injuries the same night this all went down, as well as her jaw not fully closing. She was brought in by ambulance at police request, who were present at carls. I don’t think the police and doctors would lie.

• Heart