katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw thankyou so much ... Has anybody ever tried contacting them? I'm guessing the press would have already tried
My feeling has always been that he's not a very nice man, and from what you've said here.... Looks about right.
I'm not sure they want to get involved, I can't blame them, look how CW and KP falsely accuse people of things, yet they think they are whiter than white themselves

Reactions: 25
OMG this is far worse than even we thought. She is so screwed up and he is totally manipulative ( in a showmance for the fame and money ) and acts like her pimp.
Classic DV behaviour, but she has met her soul mate with him. Both vile creatures who just use and abuse each other and only care about themselves.
And those poor kids
When everything comes out in the media, this story will be huge.
The boiling pot is bubbling away now, and will explode anytime soon!

Reactions: 23
The fat idiot has photoshopped himself a waist!! Take a ruler or something straight and place it against the light coloured mirror frame and it's easy to see he's pulled his porky waist in massively. What a loser.
you would have thought he would have straightned his eyes though too

Reactions: 19
This plank is definitely no stranger to the photoshop tool...

What he thinks he looks like, vs what he ACTUALLY looks like ... He's sporting his natural teeth on the one pic...
OK, he was a bit on the tubby side, that's his natural build and it's always going to be a problem for him, but he looked very much better with his natural teeth. Now he looks as though he's tried very hard and failed.

Reactions: 24
When something bad happens( and the clues suggest it might), you can guarantee that the family will blame everyone, media, Tattle, trolls, ex husbands etc for contributing to her mental decline.
What they will not do is blame Price. Nor will they accept that in shielding her, and excusing her behaviour,they too have been complicit in her downfall.In the aftermath of slapgate they should have cooperated with th police re statements etc.
That way, Kp may,just may have got the shock she needs.

Reactions: 26
I think that's what really riles me about her, she brings guys she knows nothing about straight into her kids lives without thinking of their safety. I remember a video she posted when she was Kris I think?! And she had B running about naked in the kitchen infront of a bunch of young guys who were drinking, then accused people of having sick minds when they pulled her up about it! I think KH had words with her over it and rightly so!

Reactions: 27
she’s got to the point now where she just doesn’t care what she does, how she does it, what she says or what the repercussions are for her actions, she’s a dangerous menace!

Reactions: 18
Oh and I'm also lead to believe she hasn't done very many of her community services so far, too busy on holiday and having cosmetic surgery. So much for facing up to her actions eh!

Reactions: 46
I think Sophie's earlier post about toilet blocking was to do with implying that poster was "full of shit."

Reactions: 10
The picture cole has just posted is an old one as there isn’t any hand tattoo. I’m sure I’m seeing correctly. It seems to be the same facial expression.
this is from the lspg site and a comment on there.
Is this considered a sexy photo, Im just thinking pull your damn pants up!!

Reactions: 15
That would make sense.

Reactions: 6
Oh and I'm also lead to believe she hasn't done very many of her community services so far, too busy on holiday and having cosmetic surgery. So much for facing up to her actions eh!
How much leeway is there on this? Who decides which days someone turns up? How much say would Katie have had?

Reactions: 14
Well, what an absolute waste of money the Priory was then.
She treats it like a Butlins holiday camp.

Reactions: 22
This!... Does anyone know of any of his exes? He must have had a few by the age of 31 (his age when he hooked up with the dog's dinner).
I've never seen anything about his past or previous relationships..... Hmmm...
If you look on his facebook its the useal rubbish hes still bragging about now.....and yes he most likely has a past .........he loves taking selfies in the gym when hes pumped up and showing pictures of sick cars

Reactions: 13
You’re on a mission now Foxy. There will be a special Tattle honorary award if you pull this one off!
Haha, I left a message on the Fails' newsdesk voicemail this morning. Still waiting for them to call me back too

she’s got to the point now where she just doesn’t care what she does, how she does it, what she says or what the repercussions are for her actions, she’s a dangerous menace!
She is in freefall now. It won’t end well one way or another.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.