Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessssss Yessssss Yessssss Yesssss Yesssssss it’s happening,….. they are cornered, The Witch and her lackey are going doooooown.

Didn‘t @DC16 say it would kick off later, as they were out for lunch today…well it’s happening
Haha, always happens when DC goes out

Reactions: 18
What a horrible experience the system is flawed in so many ways. That's really sad to read.
You've come out trying to help others instead of using it as an excuse to hurt others like a certain someone.
Sending you loads of hugs

Reactions: 18
Its always difficult to decide whether to go ahead with charges, and theres always the chance that if they plead not guilty, that you have to relive it all again in court giving evidence.
I think it was mentioned in a previous thread that Krusty was also concerned about what would be exposed in court about her. Could be wrong but sure it was mentioned

Reactions: 12
He has full control of her mobile phone so she rarely uses it or even texts me. We only speak on the phone during the school run (and he makes sure it was my number that she dialled). He's a vile, horrible man
Can she phone you and you can come on Krusties and communicate back to me in order to help

She sounds absolutely vile and like the ex wife of a friend of mine. They're divorced now but no one took him seriously at the time.
Stay strong and block her number if you can. People like that need someone to control xx

Reactions: 16
Yessssss Yessssss Yessssss Yesssss Yesssssss it’s happening,….. they are cornered, The Witch and her lackey are going doooooown.

Didn‘t @DC16 say it would kick off later, as they were out for lunch today…well it’s happening
I don't want to seem rude BUT @DC16 PLEASE stay out for the rest of the day. Have the longest lunch EVER. Yup, there's definitely a connection between DC going out & kick offs

Reactions: 27
Katie in a k hole has a certain ring to it. Sure we could put that in a thread title somewhere!

Reactions: 13
If they go ahead with it they’ll have to blur her out as well. That should prove entertaining.

The princess one was a video and the Bunny photo was old... she has no front tooth in it but her tooth had grown back over Christmas and her hair is much longer

Reactions: 14
She always makes a big deal of having a cup of ‘tea’ who she trying to kid..? Probably got pockets full of empty miniatures and filled her hand sanitiser with Voddy

how apt..
I’ve noticed that too & thought exactly the same

Reactions: 10
Can she phone you and you can come on Krusties and communicate back to me in order to help
I'll try what I can. The next time something happens, I'll post here. I may need someone to call for help as it cant come from me. If the police do nothing and he finds out it was me who called, she will have no one left..

Some men are fucking vile. I had one like that.

Reactions: 14
So her so called “celebrity” mates have ditched the bitch . Like I’ve said previously we never see her with anyone else but Wanky. How can they be around each other 24/7 I’ll never know, would drive me loopy

Reactions: 21
I made the comment last night that Carl had beat her and I got that from a VERY credible source. I'm not a psychopath
Personally I’m not doubting you got it from a credible source but do you know if the person actually witnessed what happened as I thought there was only the two of them in the house when it kicked off and there lies the problem. Or have they footage of him actually beating her, or is the person telling you what KP originally said happened?

Reactions: 5
I'll try what I can. The next time something happens, I'll post here. I may need someone to call for help as it cant come from me. If the police do nothing and he finds out it was me who called, she will have no one left..
If you have someone in need of help, i can put them in touch with a charity who can help

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.