Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought leg lengthening involved having cages on the legs and the screws gradually turned after surgery, I saw a docu once about a child with dwarfism having it done
It does and it involves cutting the thigh bone, and long metal rods inserted, see xray.

The gradual process of lengthening can be accomplished with either an external fixator or an internal lengthening nail.

External fixation is a frame built on the outside of the limb connected to the bone via pins (rods), screws and wires. Adjustments to the external fixator can be used to gradually lengthen and straighten the short and malaligned limb.

Manky showed her stolen from google images as pins in her heels, so no way did she have leg lengthing surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Uh Michelle posting lovely pics of skankys kids on holidaywhilst she’s posting sweets!! I tell you what blood is not thicker than water!! They kids are having a normal childhood because of k and m and skank pulls out the ‘their my kids’ card! Who’s there when they are ill crying bedtime getting to school clothing feeding!! Them kids having to grow up without their biological mother and not understanding why!! She’s DISGUSTING!! And there she is shagging and spending the weekend lounging with Cole like she has no children!! I HATE her

Reactions: 40
KP is nothing than the egg donor to those kids, shes no mother to them

Reactions: 35
So, Michelle posts snaps of J&B in Mexico, loving life, smiling in the sun and Skank follows that with penny sweets and a tea pot.

Bet she's absolutely fuming they're in Mexico.

Reactions: 35
That might not be the "proof" he's on about. Maybe he's saving it for court. I also think it might be messages on his phone. Maybe skanky admitted something there or made a threat about what she was about to do

They really should cancel her. I will never understand why they haven't already but they really must now!

Reactions: 24
As I said previously no abuse, or violence is acceptable be it from a male or female and KP is as bad as Carl, if not worse knocking someones tooth out and blackening their eye but if you keep poking the bear you shouldn’t be surprised if one day one of them come’s back at you.

Reactions: 18
That part of the forest is nearly impossible to stay upright in normal wind!! It was shut on Friday!! Maybe the air will blow some sense into both of them!!
There’s roads closed all over the place down here today too, i hope they don’t get stranded here coz we don’t want them!

Reactions: 19
Can you guide your friend onto the Krusties thread so we can talk a bit more about it. Love as always. MrsC xxxx
He has full control of her mobile phone so she rarely uses it or even texts me. We only speak on the phone during the school run (and he makes sure it was my number that she dialled). He's a vile, horrible man

Reactions: 20
Thank God you’re out of that.

Reactions: 13
As a mum this is one of the main reasons I despise her! But ultimately the only person she cares about is herself! She’s not wired right! She’s clearly got major personality disorders but because she’s never been truly held responsible has gotten away with everything which makes her think it’s ok to behave this way! She’s never been held accountable by anyone! I did hope that a stretch in the clink would thrash some sense into her pea sized brain but sadly she got away with it yet again!!!! There is never any accountability for her lies and abhorrent behaviour

Reactions: 19

https://giphy.com/LmHFLSnktq4vK
Defo the Spock eyebrows
Ming The Merciless? That would explain the wigs too.

Thank God you’re out of that.
Thanks,

It didn't take me long. From the moment I saw the red eye monster, I knew it was a matter of time and I played her playing me.

Reactions: 17
You mean the same thing price is fighting for with her campaign..ID for joining social media
That's no problem for her. She'll create fake IDs using all of her many many faces, under different names...
Katie Price
Katrina Infield
Katie Infield
Katrina Price
Katie Amy
Katrina Amy
Katie Alexandra
Katrina Alexandra
Katie Alexis
Katrina Alexis
Katie Woods
Katrina Woods
And then the surnames of all her exes!

Reactions: 18
perhaps he wanted to wait for the antibiotics to work first ,knowing her reputation

Reactions: 14
Channel 4 put an ad for her mental health show on their Instagram account yesterday.
Calling it now, C4 are going to look very very foolish and will be heavily damned if they go ahead with this broadcast now. More revelations about Skanky’s behaviour will be made public over the coming weeks, this MH programme will be a total travesty, when it’s revealed how she actually operates and manipulates. C4 will look like an absolute shower of shit if they continue this association with her.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.