Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Liz has her own thread here too which I'm sure you know ; The woman is a monster!!
HaHa, I didn’t know, I haven’t really looked through a lot of Tattle, I had forgotten about her, Right I’m going in later on the Liz Jones thread, I’ve no idea what’s she’s done since The DS days, oh the fun 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Reactions: 9

Ever42

Don’t hate me, but I actually like the Japanese style wallpaper in the room that AFP & Edna designed. I wonder where it’s from?
I found it, excuse the pun but it's pricey 😬

• Haha
yeah things are taking longer and i as i admitted what i had done so no silly game playing
i ended up on tag so no experience of community service
he wont plead not guilty but i hope he does

Last edited:
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Of course she remembers them... but its only when she needs a deflection or wants to hear what a wonderful mummy she is or needs to advertise her latest tat (or all 3!)
She gathers them round and snaps a few photos and ker-ching! The idiot fan start gushing over her.
Bet she hates that she can't do that now!

Can you see the link I've posted? It's not showing on my screen.
It's a pity Sirin Kale doesn't analyse abhorrent KP's behaviour and write an article about her.

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I know you are 👍 he said on there earlier we are all white lightening drinkers or summat, hence my comment, he knows I take the piss royally, poor old lad 🤣🤣 he's giving computer lessons at present, if you're interested 👍
Computer lessons? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Couldn't make it a vodka could you. I don't drink whisky. Then we could share it.
I'm not on Twatter so can't appreciate the euphoria of approaching 10,000 views. I've only got an Instacrap account so I can keep up with the shenanigans of Skanky and Carwash.
The last few days have been too overwhelming for me in terms of KP and Cole action and after the big storm decided to relieve me of some of my roof tiles today I've been preoccupied with other issues.
Now I'm confused. Vodka? Share? 😂

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
dont ruin your evening thinking about those twats, sit back, relax, enjoy your tipple , and give me a shout when Karma chameleon , buffalo soldier , sweet dreams or True(like that one ) come on and we'll all sing along with you
I'm on BBC4 Nile Rodgers. I saw him in concert here in 'Sunny Worthing' about 5 years ago with supporting cast. Was a brilliant concert

• Heart