Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
It's the first tweet on the article.
Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!
*runs off to look again*

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Baggins

She seems to be going a little overboard with all the “Thankyou” messages, maybe she’s learnt something from her ‘weekly therapy’ sessions for life🙄 she’s so fake and transparent, it’s more of a Thuckyou than a Thankyou🙄
Probably one of her minions or Edna herself who's replying. How's the spelling and grammar? If it all make sense it isn't the Skankmonster!

• Haha

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
The day they got engaged? They have been together more than a year. And it has a picture of a ring on it so I assume engagement date. I think the one that says Est 16/6 was the day they met or first date.
I've just read that they started dating in July 2020. She can't remember her kids birthdays so I wouldn't be surprised if she can't remember when they met.

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
So you're a bit of a Monica from Friends? 🤣
I've gotta admit, I also love that clean smell. Theres something therapeutic about cleaning. Everyone else will be watching the telly and I'll be looking around the room admiring my work 🤣
I know rosiecosy when I have washed all the curtains nets etc I say to the OH do they look nice and white, he says they don’t look any different 🤦🏻‍♀️ But he does say I would notice if you didn’t do it mmmmm

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
🤦🏻‍♀️ unfortunately that's most likely going to happen. Will be interesting if she leaves the comments on though as deleting comments must get tiring!

I'm hoping that's because they've threatened her with legal action. Or maybe SS intervened and banned her from posting photos of them.
Actually it might be because they have both grown so much, height, hair, teeth etc that she cannot post an old photo and pass it off as recent!
Or just forgotten she had them.😠

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Yes, why does he have that? Other peoples partners don’t. Bet he insisted on it, because he got it PDQ!
i saw a post on Instagram recently that said some people have paid for their verification. There’s a way you can check if you go on ‘about this account’ that you can check the official from the paid verifications but I can’t remember what it is (sorry) . Some low rent z listers pay up to 5k for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9