Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Mr PP Fencing gave her the backhander! Odd considering he’s always skint.🙀
If her fami
here you go🤣😂
I find that totally bizarre.If someone told horrendous lies about me( especially about DV), even if they merely implied it, I would be moving in the general direction of away....swiftly.
Or if my OH, my soulmate called me a liar, implied I manipulated a situation for financial gain I would be moving ...etc etc.
But this is PriceyWoods, not so much a brand but more of an affliction.Money and Fame are paramount. I don’t feel either of them are victims, they are both the same shameless grifters.True media whores.
If there is a deflection story, I hope it’s a wedding.At least that will be a laugh. If he marries her he is not thick, he is brain dead.
Hopefully will own half her debts as well. ‘His’ vehicles could be part of Skanky’s ‘wealth’

Reactions: 8

okeep

VIP Member
Naughty Girl , if you want to that sort of thing , go on the Krustie thread , then you can sit down and talk over a drink , no chance of being arrested by the thread police
and i am touting for customers

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I still can't believe there's no reaction from the family yet.
Or have they had to take a step back away from the shit show unfolding?
Hoping it will all disappear as usual with the help of her friends on high?
For her family it's probably 'just another day in paradise'

unluckyhippo

I badly want to see more pictures of her new face, did anyone notice that the Instagram OF representing her is just a promo company and not OF itself? I thought it was odd when they was replying to comments explaining how much money she’s set to make ect

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
On her Insta stories, going overboard saying “Thankyou, it means so much to me” bullshit to her deluded mob that have messaged her saying how wonderful Edna decorated a room in the ‘not’ repossessed ‘happy home’
Oh I see. Yeah that's very unlike her. She's trying a different tact now, hoping it portrays her as a decent person. Especially if she goes down the DV route

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Probably just in a silly mood but I laughed so loud at this. Reminds me of school days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How tall would you say she is Smillie? Her biogs give her as 5ft 4ins but that's the average height for a woman in the UK and there have been several comments that she's tiny from people who've met her or seen her.
I always thought she was about 5ft7
How tall would you say she is Smillie? Her biogs give her as 5ft 4ins but that's the average height for a woman in the UK and there have been several comments that she's tiny from people who've met her or seen her.

Reactions: 7
He’s madly in love with her, I don’t think she’s as madly in love with him, she’s just clinging on out of shear desperation, she has nothing left
i agree been saying for awhile i genuinley think he is with her because he wants to,i know it's difficult to believe but there you have it
Mayhe KP is the female equivilant of a bad boy there is evidence she could be even if he is making a massive tit of himself and will regret it down the line

Reactions: 7