Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littledumpling

First post for me, I've been lurking, liking and LOLing along for months now 🐞 I've watched people come and go and seen you stand your ground and lift each other up with your warmth and amazing humour, you beautiful, beautiful people ❤
I've never liked this bitch, I just don't understand how the public are oblivious to what we see and how the media cover up and make constant allowances for her shameful choices and behaviour but I didn't comment as you always said what I was thinking and I was happy to like from afar and keep my head down but I will say this; during my relationship with my ex I too became very good at applying makeup to COVER UP the bruises, bite marks and finger prints he left on me, I did it thinking I was protecting our children (MY beautiful children) our families and even him, I suppose. The day he grabbed our son I took the children and left, we had absolutely nothing, the kids were 1 & 3 and I started again.
So followed 9 years of post split harassment and stalking that was that bad I contemplated returning at times because being smacked hurt less than what he was doing now, but I didn't because my children and their happiness are everything to me. I fought him through the courts and almost bankrupted myself in the process, but we won and he is banned from ever having any contact with us. I could have gone bankrupt but I learnt how to live the best life we could on little money and I arranged a debt relief order and I am still years later repaying every single penny because I want to because I have my pride and my kids are worth it. I've never had another relationship as I would never put my kids through that instability again, they have everything they need through me and are thriving. This bitch is the worst of mothers and I pity her as much as I hate her. But I love you lot!! xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm only on page 6 on the last thread 😄 xx.

@SewerGrapes I just made your Cole's..I'm a Goodfella pizza you asked for the other night..sorry it's late Love Pom 🥰❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16452091953390.jpg

Ohhh one moment....

New thread 🥰😄🧵..

Resizer_16452098269900.jpg

..back to last thread now to catch up as much as I can 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Tamar

VIP Member
Recap....

Same shit different day

Manky kept a media silence all day except for posting that she lied about being punched and how she used makeup to fake the bruises.

Crawl spent most of the day on itsasham repeating over and over again that hes an innocent victim in it, following his arrest.

Crawl says that you can't control Katie but in the same breath that someone was controlling her when they made her sell that story.

Still a pair of money grabbing lying cunts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Parsley

So early this week when she managed to wriggle out of another court appearance by suddenly finding cash again. I swore I would never read about or comment on this skank again. That resolution lasted a whole 4 days.

Let me get this straight, now they're saying all that happened on slapgate night was Cole shouted a few bad words at Skankie and she was co-erced by someone (I'm guessing the manager, Kirstie?) To say it was DV, call an ambulance, waste time in hospital and talking to police and paint a bruise on her face, tell the Sun she was punched when sitting watching telly and ran away damaging her trotters;even though none of it was true. Then she told the sun none of it was real but the chose to print the story anyway. That all of this was for money and the two of them are acting like this us perfectly normal behaviour and neither of them are in the wrong, and we're supposed to believe this shit.

Did I pick this up right? My head hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I’m not buying this Cole is innocent bollocks. Why is he with her still? He’s had his 5 minutes and could probably hook up with someone like chaZ’s mate the bistro kid and get a few more miles out of it.
I think he’s violent and she’s making excuses.
I also think she’s a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
So, not everyone Ms Price owed money to went on the creditors list, some have instructed debt collection agencies…. Hope you are ready for the knock on the door Katie when balliffs and enforcement officers call round 👍 (and no, I’m sure they won’t take her scabby Depop clothes) 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Right I’m tipsy, totally sick to death of these two idiots and their games, the revelation of the fake DV story is abhorrent, there should be no way back from that, she’s plumbed new depths of horrendous behaviour. Seriously f*ck any TV show that gives her a contract now, she’s a total piece of shit, needs kicking into the sea, never to return….time for a long late night rant, I need an effing rant 🤪

Looks like they are going to try to just carry on regardless, but I do think it’s different this time, both their IG feeds are full of attacks about their behaviour, including some people who said they ’were’ fans, but they’ve had enough.

People are tearing him a new one over why he’s still with her, this ain’t going away, faking a DV incident is not going down well, even amongst people who said they liked them. They’ve exposed themselves as liars, something we know, but many don’t, they buy into their nonsense. Some of those people are pretty angry with them now.

This current ‘slapgate’ expose is just beginning, we’ve got a few weeks yet till his court date, pretty sure we in for more revelations over the coming weeks, none of it good for either of them. The tabloids have retreated entirely, normally they’ll publish a story about her washing her hair, but this juicy stuff, nothing. I dunno if this is purely for legal reasons, not to prejudice his upcoming case, or Skanky and The Scum perhaps committing perjury, whatever the reasons for them all not going near the Skank since those last IG rants by him this morning, something is afoot behind the scenes with the papers.

Whatever way the gruesome twosome try to spin this, they in the deepest shit, this will now have big ramifications for them as a couple, as I’ve said before, the whole setup with them just looks to me as if it’s a business relationship for cash. The way he’s worded his outbursts, “I’m caught up in something”, “this wasn’t my decision”, all of it, that wasn’t a man in love with her, this man wants fame and he’s fighting for that, he knows the DV charge destroys any media career. There is no love for his Dolly, it’s all fake from him. In her weird way, i do think she may believe she does actually love him, but it’s not love, she’s dead inside, she’s not wired like normal people, love for her just means she requires a man by her side 24/7, to do her bidding, she needs a chauffeur, she needs him for so many reasons other than love. She cannot function as a single woman, all her men are just props in her so called crazy life.

They both crave fame and coin over anything else, look at them at the NDA awards, lauding it like the fame hungry whores they are, H was irrelevant to them, yet it was his award. They were there for their personal gain, nothing else. it appears they may well fight hard to keep the business going, but it’s exposed as fakery now, I don’t think they have much mileage left in it. The fairytale wedding has gone, even many of their fans will question that nonsense now, the house of lies is tumbling In front of them and they know it. They may well try to stagger on talking shite but they’ve been rumbled, I don’t see them coming back from this.

F*ck knows where this charade goes next, but the eventual break-up will be spectacular, and it’s coming, no one can sustain a life like this for much longer, every week this year there’s been some sort of big drama, it’s exhausting watching it, must be hell living it. He’s starting to look really jaded with it all, and he’s throwing Dolly under the bus in some of his comments, this was not the fame he craved, it’s all coming to a head now. The PwiceWoods business model is entering administration, don’t think she’ll get out of this one, like her new face, it’s all f*cked to bits 👍🏼😁

Apologies for the length, I do go on a bit when the wine kicks in, and I did start drinking at 12 today, though I had a long break till tonight, I’m not a total lush 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪😜

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Tamar

VIP Member
Showing my age now but remember Linda Lursadi she retired from page 3 took a step back from daily celebrity life got married had kids lived a lovely normal life....not like the fame hungry whore still thinking she's relevant and sexy ....
Linda still looks good and shes 63.

1645293228959.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
So claims he threatened his ex Perie while she had cancer
Someone on IG said he hit another ex, Vicky
Threatened a Krusty on YT saying he would “mess her up” YT then taken down after complaint and put back up minus threat.
Now KP…. See a pattern here?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

no1knows

Hi guys! new member here! Long followed these threads as well as the mrs hunch, and the ashely cain thread with the occasional peep at beggy goodmans one.

The posts that have come up the last day on cowls and KP insta are unbleivable!
I watched a documentary a few weeks back about abuse and something one of the officers said will stick by me for life ( previously myself being in this sort of situation)

"If he verbally abuses you, he will Physically abuse you. If he physically abuses you then he will kill you"
on average it takes a DV victim to leave their abuser 8 times.

Cowls quotes about "no one can control KP" are disturbing as well as the fact that he admitted to verbally abusing her.

This being said. If KP has lied about DV to sell her story to pay of her creditors (plausible) its the lowest shes ever gone to before.

sorry if this is a depressing post! promise my future ones will be more light hearted!
To end if you need help it is out there!

PPS. cant wait for this to all unravell. A lie has short legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Katie used to be so vocal
And a complete oversharer! Her silence is either guilt or she is being controlled I can’t decide! Also the papers aren’t running with this.. it’s all so surreal as no one else could get away with the life she is living without being held accountable! What’s with the media radio silence and skankys gob being shut it’s so bizarre, is this the silence before the storm?’b
It is odd, not just this story but all the bad stuff about her, they know the truth, but they rarely take her down, she is never touched as a rule. I genuinely can’t think of another celeb they treat so leniently, if they get gossip on someone they will destroy them. Look what they did to George Michael, every perceived indiscretion they went for him, the weed smoking, the gay cottaging, they crucified him, but her nothing.

Name dropping again 😁 but I met George Michael the once, 20 years ago, a friend of mine knew him through work and turned up with him at a bar and we went clubbing in Greek St, London. He was quite shy at first, and there’s me totally freaking out 😁 I’m on a night out with George Michael, I still often think about that night, it was fabulous. Since he died people have said how wonderful he was, charity things he did without any fuss, and I can honestly say he was so lovely when I met him, he insisted on buying all my drinks all night, and was just so funny. I must admit I cried when I heard he’d died, so tragic. He was the very opposite of Skanky, yet the press had it in for him constantly. So wrong.

I can’t even try to understand why she is so left alone, despite her horrendous behaviour, especially towards her own kids. I have theories but none of them really add up. What is she now, a faded old topless model but they protect her time and time again. It’s truly weird. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Lol here goes ,
I have always hated skanky, like the majority of us have. I used to comment in the DM and saw someone mention tattle, so thought whats that, must have a look. Then found myself here.

At first I was shy, but very soon found everyone to be friendly, it' s like having a big family.
HaHa I’m quite similar, I’ve never liked Skanky, but after Andre I took a big dislike to her, seeing her constant dramas really annoyed me, didn’t get why she was still famous, what did she actually do.

I live in Brighton, I’ve bumped Into her a few times over the years, closest I got was in Debenhams lift and she was in there with what appeared to be a massive bodyguard. It’s probably just me but she looked right through me like I didn’t exist, honestly got a bad vibe off her in that short life ride. She’s also tiny, I’m not very tall, but she was wearing flats and I was looking down on her, she was wearing a ton of makeup, but I could see her skin wasn’t that good underneath it even back then, these were the Andre years, thought you’re really not that hot 😁 God knows what her skin looks like now in real life. 🤪

I used to bitch about her on DigitalSpy but they always shutdown the threads quickly, then a year ago someone on IG said all the gossip about Skanky was on Tattle, so I joined and it’s been one hell of a ride ever since, quite a fun place, and I love the kindred spirits on here 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Minx103

Chatty Member
She's posting her lashes on FB now. Saying, "They're by me, Katie Price" and woohooing like she's sombody people should be inspired by. She's fkn deluded. No shame whatsoever. I'd rather trap my tit in a door than buy her products.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Replying to
@KatiePrice
Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Baggins

#128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking shite and GIVE US THE NEWS!

• Haha
  • Heart