Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I know rosiecosy when I have washed all the curtains nets etc I say to the OH do they look nice and white, he says they don’t look any different 🤦🏻‍♀️ But he does say I would notice if you didn’t do it mmmmm
This was my week off and I planned to relax. You're making me want to go on a mad cleaning spree now! 🤣 what if I do and I miss something really juicy on Tattle? Or I get so behind that it takes me another few days to catch up? 😰😨😰
Stop it Hog! 🤣🤣
PS post that to skanky. Might make her start cleaning her filth up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I hope you are in a better place now , My dear old dad used to stand on the balcony of our maisonettes looking over the grass square surrounded by the flats, i was about 8 or 9, a girl was winding me up, so i hit her, my dad called me up, he said why did u do that? i was so self righteous, i said she started it, my old dad never raised his hands to me , i got the biggest hiding in my life , he said, NEVER ever raise your hands to a woman , and even though hes gone , i would never whatever the provacation , and its not because i think women are the weaker sex, they are the equals of men , but you should never pick on anyone of any sex just because you can
Great lesson

mrbusiness

VIP Member
If she had an ounce of sense (and she hasn’t) - she wouldn’t be with someone who hits her and is deemed to be dangerous around her children.
She has backtracked on her original story as she wants to remain with him, now blaming the Sun for making up a story and throwing make up on her.

The problem she has now, is that there is no boyfriend lined up to replace Cole.
I think she would have a tough job getting one now, so she will want to keep him - despite him hitting her and the children being afraid of him.
Some fucking idiot will show up

sausage rolled

Carl must have his reasons for all this. It's just that we don't know what they are yet.
It will all come out at some point. But it's NOT because he loves her.
He’s madly in love with her, I don’t think she’s as madly in love with him, she’s just clinging on out of shear desperation, she has nothing left

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
dont ruin your evening thinking about those twats, sit back, relax, enjoy your tipple , and give me a shout when Karma chameleon , buffalo soldier , sweet dreams or True(like that one ) come on and we'll all sing along with you
lots of karma chameleon but my fave was deffo Tracey Ullman “They don’t know”. Lots of eurythmics and mj. Some cure and Thompson twins

• Heart