Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Has anyone read the letter that Julie birchill has wrote to Katie in the sun about her face? Pointless. She must have constant attention and drama in her life to live! Otherwise she don't know what to do with herself.
I know, duh thank Julie, or should I call you Captain Obvious, she’s had a lot of surgery.

Reactions: 7

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

Pesky kids always get in the way, lol. I had my kids when I was 21 and 22 so luckily didn't have to dye it back then. I've thought about just letting it go grey but I don't know if I could bear it. 😂
I know right pesky kids! Don’t let it go grey if you can still be bothered to dye it. I’ll keep buying the hair dye even if I never put it on ! 😂

• Haha

sausage rolled

Replying to
@KatiePrice
Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!

My post on Twitter has now had 9,225 impressions! I'm hoping to get to the 10k mark tonight! Woo hoo 😂 🍾🎆
I don’t have Twitter, have 9225 people done impressions of Katie Price? I’m confused 🥴

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Must have been the date they met or got together.
The day they got engaged? They have been together more than a year. And it has a picture of a ring on it so I assume engagement date. I think the one that says Est 16/6 was the day they met or first date.

helptheaged

VIP Member
I know, you're all horrible on this thread. She's on her Instagram stories right now with Carl, in the car, I bet they're off to see ickle Harv.

She's so kind that she's even bought herself them a box of sweets. I love it. She's selfless. I'm crying as I type this.
Could be Harvey or going to MM

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Right, just Remember, 1 no fella is good enough for you , they should be honoured to be in your company
2. if he upsets you hes got us to deal with
3,. You are not going out dressed like that ! cover yourself up young lady
4. we will let u go , but make sure you're in by ten
apart from that you're good to go, good luck ♥
1645234085969.png

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member
Forgot to add. Crawl says that you can't control Katie but in the same breath that someone was controlling her when they made her sell that story. What funking planet are these two skank monsters on??
Added it, thank you (y)

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
She seems to be going a little overboard with all the “Thankyou” messages, maybe she’s learnt something from her ‘weekly therapy’ sessions for life🙄 she’s so fake and transparent, it’s more of a Thuckyou than a Thankyou🙄
Who is she thanking and where?

Reactions: 6