Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the massive eyelashes only exaggerate whatever the sugary has done. She looks like a cartoon character. Did anyone ever use those strips of a chewing gum as a kid to make it look like you’ve got big white bunny teeth?! That’s what she looks like!

Literally the previous post
whatever....

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know the name of her latest butcher.... sorry, surgeon?

Also, are those new DM photographs of her and Crawl at Sheesh photoshopped?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
03040256_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.cdninstagram.jpg

katieprice
Verified

Listen. Ask. Learn💖 Harvey is happy to be a #MythBuster for Mencap! We are a group of people who want to show the world that living life with a learning disability means we can do lots of things… We want to bust myths and campaign for more representation of people like us in society. People like Harvey can go to college and live independently – I love it!💖💚🐸 forever proud of you @officialmrharveyprice 💖 @mencap

People like us?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I actually have no words....is she supposed to look so suprised????!!!
I honestly think this has to be a complete filtered windup. Surely she can't have got Halloween and Coles birthday mixed up. If not there's big issues ahead.
Kids won't know who she is!
Blade will attack her as being an intruder!
The Police are going to have to redo every mug shot they have!
She's screwed going through passport control!
Cole can't remember what she looked like when he meet her hence from her valintines picture post he can only go by smell only now. 🤢🤮🤮
Wedding exclusive pictures won't show a change of dress but a change of face instead. Cole is going to end up so confused he starts to worry about being senile before he's 33 and 3/4's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There’s an article on Facebook under More Radio, saying how Price has avoided jail for a 2nd time, regarding the cancelled bankruptcy hearing. Someone saying they’re name is Rebecca D’Arcy posted this …………….This annoys me. My equine business was one of her creditors some years ago, a small family business with a never-to-be-paid invoice after her bankruptcy and she's now back on TV in her huge mansion and still behaving like a spoiled child. I think she has some serious mental health problems and that is very sad. I hope she gets help but, honestly, she just seems to be using the mental health card as an excuse for bad behavior recently. How many chances do you give people? It's time to make better choices - she is more than capable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1067262
katieprice
Verified

Listen. Ask. Learn💖 Harvey is happy to be a #MythBuster for Mencap! We are a group of people who want to show the world that living life with a learning disability means we can do lots of things… We want to bust myths and campaign for more representation of people like us in society. People like Harvey can go to college and live independently – I love it!💖💚🐸 forever proud of you @officialmrharveyprice 💖 @mencap

People like us?
Is she actually representing Mencap? If so, can someone please send Mencap a file on KP and let them know that she SHOULD NOT be representing a charity, I've no issue with Harvey doing it but she is not a suitable person

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ohh poor Stacey . Do you guys remember Lisa from Big Brother I can’t remember what series northern , loud and big teeth , that’s who KP looks like now
Lisa Appleton! I've known her for years- total loon. I'm from same town as her (before I moved to Jersey). Used to see her around with that Mario- they thought they were A- listers , a bit like this pair of jokers.
Also lived in next street to Katona- she's as bad as you imagine but I blame her deadbeat, skaggy mother. :(

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
YES. He would know nothing about trolls if she hadn't told him and made a big issue of it. He needs to be given privacy and not dragged out to perform and as a PR stunt for her. The clothing line seems exploitative too, the Frogfather ffs has nothing to do with Harvey. She talks to him very oddly as well as if he's deaf and she's shouting at him, I don't see a genuine connection there, it feels very put on for cameras, unnatural. KP goading him to swear on video to defend his mom from the big mean media was cruel and inappropriate. She isn't a good role model for parents of kids with disabilities, much as she likes to pretend to her deluded fans.
My niece has a severely autistic son, she has to fight tooth and nail for every little bit of help she gets. A few years ago it got too much for her and she took an overdose. Luckily she survived but it could so easily have gone the other way. She lives in the middle of nowhere and doesn't drive. She gets a few days 'respite' when a carer takes him for the weekend so she and the rest of the family can have a 'normal' life for a few days. She truly knows what its like looking after a disabled child, It makes me sick seeing how much help KP has had and still gets with H when she had all that money a few years ago.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.