Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh deary me .... Looooool ..... looks like she opted for the ` permanently surprised package ` .... she is also filing the front of those trousers more than cole does ... here we have it folks, the manky skank ... now has a bigger ` dick ` than the DICK she's dating 🍆🍆 I wonder if they lipoed the horn on her forehead, and used the fat for her new IMPRESSIVE todger 🤔🤔 .... Im so glad she has gone, too far ... over the edge with the surgery, she is now firmly in ` CLOWN ` territory 🤡🤡🤡 which means any further work ... which we know is coming ... will be beyond hysterical 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ .... HEY carole? .... how does it feel dating a dolly, who is more man than you in the trouser dept ✏✏ 🥴🥴:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think she’s got a drain in her trousers. Either that or she’s growing a penis🙈🙀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh deary me .... Looooool ..... looks like she opted for the ` permanently surprised package ` .... she is also filing the front of those trousers more than cole does ... here we have it folks, the manky skank ... now has a bigger ` dick ` than the DICK she's dating 🍆🍆 I wonder if they lipoed the horn on her forehead, and used the fat for her new IMPRESSIVE todger 🤔🤔 .... Im so glad she has gone, too far ... over the edge with the surgery, she is now firmly in ` CLOWN ` territory 🤡🤡🤡 which means any further work ... which we know is coming ... will be beyond hysterical 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ .... HEY carole? .... how does it feel dating a dolly, who is more man than you in the trouser dept ✏✏ 🥴🥴:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That weird hairline is bothering me... Its like she's had a full head transplant... Minus the brain no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing that really makes my blood boil the most about KP is the way she exploits Harvey so much. Apart from the fact that she uses him for likes and 'good mum' comments she clearly exploits him for money too. All that 'Harvey's clothing line' or Harvey modeling for certain brands etc. I doubt the poor lad has the first idea what's going on or any interest in doing that. Same with social media. She made the whole big "Harvey's law' thing to supposedly protect him on social media but what is he doing on there in the first place? All his posts are clearly done by her or someone else. He's partially sighted so can he even see what's on a screen? She could easily protect him by making his account private or turning off the comments, but of course that wouldn't feed her ego would it? And genuine question, does anyone know what his mental age is? It's difficult to tell by what we see of him. She should take him to do things that interest HIM, not her. I'm sure he would rather be looking at trains than be dragged to some awards show with her, plus she said he's usually in bed by 7.30 or something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who is telling her she looks good? Her face is so scary looking. It’s tragic what she did to it.

• Wow
Hey guys I’m back from the Kimye IG saga past weekend 😆

I am seriously shocked 😳 and speechless from KP’s headset reveal 😲 she looks more like a clown fr 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am genuinely wondering if she's regretting this surgery, as she hasn't posted much on social media of herself since the "big reveal"

Hey guys I’m back from the Kimye IG saga past weekend 😆

I am seriously shocked 😳 and speechless from KP’s headset reveal 😲 she looks more like a clown fr 🤡
Came here to post the same thing. That first pic - what the freaking fu k!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually have no words....is she supposed to look so suprised????!!!
I think the massive eyelashes only exaggerate whatever the sugary has done. She looks like a cartoon character. Did anyone ever use those strips of a chewing gum as a kid to make it look like you’ve got big white bunny teeth?! That’s what she looks like!

What she done now???? I'm behind.....by 2 bleeping threads!
Literally the previous post

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
You Tattlers are getting through Katie Price threads like I get through bottles of wine! *Gulp gulp*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing that really makes my blood boil the most about KP is the way she exploits Harvey so much. Apart from the fact that she uses him for likes and 'good mum' comments she clearly exploits him for money too. All that 'Harvey's clothing line' or Harvey modeling for certain brands etc. I doubt the poor lad has the first idea what's going on or any interest in doing that. Same with social media. She made the whole big "Harvey's law' thing to supposedly protect him on social media but what is he doing on there in the first place? All his posts are clearly done by her or someone else. He's partially sighted so can he even see what's on a screen? She could easily protect him by making his account private or turning off the comments, but of course that wouldn't feed her ego would it? And genuine question, does anyone know what his mental age is? It's difficult to tell by what we see of him. She should take him to do things that interest HIM, not her. I'm sure he would rather be looking at trains than be dragged to some awards show with her, plus she said he's usually in bed by 7.30 or something like that.
YES. He would know nothing about trolls if she hadn't told him and made a big issue of it. He needs to be given privacy and not dragged out to perform and as a PR stunt for her. The clothing line seems exploitative too, the Frogfather ffs has nothing to do with Harvey. She talks to him very oddly as well as if he's deaf and she's shouting at him, I don't see a genuine connection there, it feels very put on for cameras, unnatural. KP goading him to swear on video to defend his mom from the big mean media was cruel and inappropriate. She isn't a good role model for parents of kids with disabilities, much as she likes to pretend to her deluded fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.