Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big thank you to this pair of cunts.
Just back from 1st dose of radiotherapy for the OH and we needed a good laugh and to feel sorry for a pair in a worse state.
Pure comedy gold.
Good luck to ur oh with his radiotherapy ❀ My oh had radiotherapy last year n is currently have chemo bless him it’s a awful thing seeing someone u love go through so much sending u both positive vibes ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Big thank you to this pair of cunts.
Just back from 1st dose of radiotherapy for the OH and we needed a good laugh and to feel sorry for a pair in a worse state.
Pure comedy gold.
I wish you and your OH all the best. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A tattler overheard Crawl in a shop saying that he was working at the MM and there's a lot to do. Sounds like they've still got it and think they'll be keeping it.
How can that possibly be if there was a repossession order issued back in November? ( according to The Sun anyway).

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You know when your kids have been playing up in public and you put on that big fake smile while mumbling under your breath wait till we get home you're gunna be in so much trouble!! And then they something cheeky and your eyebrows go up even further but your still fake smiling!! That's what this pic reminds me of!! Except her face is going to stay like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We need somebody able to take the filter off pics
Cole doesn't look quite as filtered as KP.
The filter is making her look softer and blurred. I shudder to think what she looks like irl.
Pete Burns was a neighbour of mine so Ive seen a ruined by surgery face both with makeup on and without.
Its very sad when someone has to walk about with that look . Even when theyve 'done' it to them self.

Reactions: 17
That's exactly what I thought! I was catching up and trying to get to the end before I posted a comparison πŸ˜†
From other angles she looks a bit like Pete Burns. You should realise that when you start to resemble a man who died from complications of
plastic surgery, you are in trouble!

View attachment 1066904
Wtf is going on with skanky's hairline 😳 🀣 looks like it's disassociated itself with her 🀣🀣

• Haha
Thank you! I usually just laugh it off and swear at my computer in work, especially when it comes up with a squiggly red line, when I click on spell check - nothing, not one bloody suggestion! Zlich, nada! I have to sit and think of an alternative word and pray that the computer comes up with a suggestion. 🀣🀣🀣
Then I read somewhere if you get the first and last letter write the human brain automatically reconises it........πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ thank god.
I honestly thing it stems from ryming spellings off at primary schopol instead of using phonetics like they do now, which doesn't work for me either as I come from a place with a strong accent, so my pronuciation is different from the "how now brown cow" stuff
And silent letters!! Who came up with that tit. If its silent why bloody put it the in the first place.
Anyway I know I can manage this. Katie Price is still a bleep.
A friend of mine is a teacher. She told us a story about how her pupils had to write an essay about leisure facilities available in the local town ( they were studying leisure and tourism at 6th form college). One lad handed in a piece that contained the unfortunate sentence " and there are many more attractions in the genital area" ( instead of general). When she marked it wrong and gave it back to her his answer was 'well I spell checked it Miss and it didn't come up wrong' to which her reply was 'well you spelt it correctly, it was just the wrong word!'.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.