Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been involved with lots of people over the years. Who are now in influential places, so she will always be looked after. Like a certain Mr Saville and there are others. Nothing will ever stick because it better and easier to keep her quiet. The truth will only come out after she’s dead. Then will be surprised at the tangled web she’s weaved over the years.
I do understand but at the same time I dont get this. Who cares what she says? She is just a crazy druggie has been freak. And so on.

Reactions: 16
Agreed, she looks terrible! She's only 43 after all, no way did she need all these surgeries. And those eyelashes! How can she even keep her eyes open?
Does anyone actually know how many surgeries she has undergone in total?

Reactions: 3
Is there no one who can talk some sense into her and get her to just stop?
If/when this all comes to a tragic end, there will be people queuing up to ask what went wrong and why no one helped her.
It better not be any of her enablers asking that. All happy to stand by and profit from saying yes to everytying

Reactions: 9
No idea, lost count,
The only people who should care how many surgeries she's had are the poor folk she owes money to !! She's making a mockery of them. She is disgusting and looks like a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought it was Chloe ferry when I first saw her

Her hairline looks much lower

Reactions: 10
Katie Price #125 Shes just the gift that keeps on giving, those brows have gone higher than the cost of living!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The only people who should care how many surgeries she's had are the poor folk she owes money to !! She's making a mockery of them. She is disgusting and looks like a joke
Makes you wonder how many people she owes money too, if they all took her to court it would jam her up for years.

Reactions: 10
Katie Price #125 Shes just the gift that keeps on giving, those brows have gone higher than the cost of living!
#125 She's just the bleep that keeps on spending, the whole sorry saga is never ending.

Ok, I jest, I know that won't pass muster but it made me laugh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Please do not go there! She is a sandwich short of a picnic that one! On to Her! When she takes all that slap off her face and stops filtering every thing she must look horrendous! How can someone do that to their face?
If you take off the numerous fake lashes, her eyes are now small and odd. She got bigger teeth too And they‘re pushing her bottom lip out of line. We will see her soon without all the slap and it’s going to look shocking. There is more of her face skin pulled behind her ear’s and o the top of her head. She’s really really messed up big time. The stitching around the top of her head is very odd. I can’t figure if she’s had a hair transplant or some brow lifting surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Golden Arches for eyebrows, ‘na na nah nah na na- I’m lovin it’🎶, …….are you lovin’ it Harve?- I’m lovn’ it!- say I’m lovin‘ it mum, for the camera Harve! Woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good grief, that is so wrong it’s tragic. She really has taken the plastic surgery so far that no decent surgeon should be operating on her.
She should have stopped roughly 100 surgeries ago

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.