Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa Appleton! I've known her for years- total loon. I'm from same town as her (before I moved to Jersey). Used to see her around with that Mario- they thought they were A- listers , a bit like this pair of jokers.
Also lived in next street to Katona- she's as bad as you imagine but I blame her deadbeat, skaggy mother. :(
I love Jersey, been there tons of times. I used to have a Scottish boyfriend who lived there. Do they still call it 'The Channel Highlands'? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lisa Appleton! I've known her for years- total loon. I'm from same town as her (before I moved to Jersey). Used to see her around with that Mario- they thought they were A- listers , a bit like this pair of jokers.
Also lived in next street to Katona- she's as bad as you imagine but I blame her deadbeat, skaggy mother. :(
But I bet you look far more classy when you put your bins out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had another look at the photos, and to be fair the rest of the photos aren’t as bad.
Mildly grim, as opposed to “avert your eyes children.”
I think the problem is( as usual), everything is overdone.The brows look higher than the brow bone.
She now has ant mcpartlins forehead. The surgeon forgot the golden ratio - although he perhaps had little choice given the previous work. Those brows they were bad before but .. I don’t even have words for them they are going on r/awful eyebrows on reddit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1067262
katieprice
Verified

Listen. Ask. Learn💖 Harvey is happy to be a #MythBuster for Mencap! We are a group of people who want to show the world that living life with a learning disability means we can do lots of things… We want to bust myths and campaign for more representation of people like us in society. People like Harvey can go to college and live independently – I love it!💖💚🐸 forever proud of you @officialmrharveyprice 💖 @mencap

People like us?
Good god, they’re deluded. Poor Harvey can’t live ‘independently’, he needs full time care. I’m not being nasty by the way. Poor lad needs pads because he doesn’t ask for the toilet. Smashes things up and would constantly eat if allowed. He could not look after himself. I am sure he is much better cared for in residential care. At least the lad has privacy, dignity and peace, without that loud fog horn voiced mother and her latest bedmate taunting & teasing him. I hope social services saw the video of CRAWL taking the P out of him at the ward ceremony and ensure only a professional is present at any visitations in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's exactly what I thought! I was catching up and trying to get to the end before I posted a comparison 😆
From other angles she looks a bit like Pete Burns. You should realise that when you start to resemble a man who died from complications of
plastic surgery, you are in trouble!

View attachment 1066904
Having surgery to look like Stacey Solomon is just the funniest thing ever!! Introducing Skanky Solomon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Crawl has a very ugly face profile and no back to his skull, just a straight drop. Odd looking sod.

She's REALLY going to regret that. No going back. Eyebrows halfway up her forehead!!

Oh God.......look at his hair! They're comedy gold these two.
I had not quite appreciated the lack of chin, long ski slope nose and the ears before . He’s def no keeper and she ain’t a catch. Pair made in hell

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm desperately trying to catch up thanks to inconsiderate twats friends coming to stay. Her comedy face is the only thing getting me through the pain of finding out she's off the hook again. COWBAG!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good god, they’re deluded. Poor Harvey can’t live ‘independently’, he needs full time care. I’m not being nasty by the way. Poor lad needs pads because he doesn’t ask for the toilet. Smashes things up and would constantly eat if allowed. He could not look after himself. I am sure he is much better cared for in residential care. At least the lad has privacy, dignity and peace, without that loud fog horn voiced mother and her latest bedmate taunting & teasing him. I hope social services saw the video of CRAWL taking the P out of him at the ward ceremony and ensure only a professional is present at any visitations in the future.
I know, I dont understand this at all. And is she referring to herself saying 'us' making out that her MH issues qualify her to be an ambassador too? I'm totally baffled by this one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hellsbells 😬
Her face reminds me of that meme esp her eyes and eyebrows looool 😄 x

Polish_20220216_210449711.jpg

Resizer_16450454280910.jpg

Resizer_16450453307160.jpg

Resizer_16450453307161.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Has she revealed the name of her surgeon yet though? Sorry if she has, but I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 7
Do NOT diss the lovely Stacey!! I loves her!
Please do not go there! She is a sandwich short of a picnic that one! On to Her! When she takes all that slap off her face and stops filtering every thing she must look horrendous! How can someone do that to their face?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.