Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly what I thought! I was catching up and trying to get to the end before I posted a comparison πŸ˜†
From other angles she looks a bit like Pete Burns. You should realise that when you start to resemble a man who died from complications of
plastic surgery, you are in trouble!

View attachment 1066904
What's happening with the hair line?
I don't know why the papers keep saying princess looks the SPIT of her mum. She really doesn't! Not even before any surgery. They both have naturally curly hair that's it. They are both Pete's kids you can see that.

Reactions: 28
OMG have you seen the pics of her in the daily mail she looks like a sex doll ( and no love that ISNT a compliment) :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What's happening with the hair line?
I don't know why the papers keep saying princess looks the SPIT of her mum. She really doesn't! Not even before any surgery. They both have naturally curly hair that's it. They are both Pete's kids you can see that.
I think brow lifts - lift the hair line. I agree she doesn't look much like Princess. I think it's just a way for the papers to invent a story, to invent a none story about being 'identical'. All of the kids I think have similar to Katie's eye positioning and noses from her real face before she messed with it.

Reactions: 13
@maggie-moo

Just want to say, my family members have many friends who are dyslexic, who are learning to read in their 20's and one even in his 50's (not saying that's you, by the way, just noted your earlier post).

When they text or pop notes through our door sometimes (I have an arrangement they can leave their cars overnight on my drive if they've had a drink or feel tired so they let me know whose car is there :) ) they don't always put the right spelling or such, I don't care, it's all good.

I know on chat boards there is is often a few posters who are slightly pernickety about spelling, grammar, punctuation and they like things "just so". Sometimes they like to share their vision of posting with others, a lot :rolleyes::confused: without pausing to consider, if the poster has vision impairment and is using a computer system to assist their typing, maybe other disabilities, or difficulties and that it's not a deliberate act to annoy them personally.

I really hope that you aren't put off from posting, I always enjoy your posts and you are far from being the only person who mis-types an odd word, or puts your own wording out there. πŸ€—
Thank you! I usually just laugh it off and swear at my computer in work, especially when it comes up with a squiggly red line, when I click on spell check - nothing, not one bloody suggestion! Zlich, nada! I have to sit and think of an alternative word and pray that the computer comes up with a suggestion. 🀣🀣🀣
Then I read somewhere if you get the first and last letter write the human brain automatically reconises it........πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ thank god.
I honestly thing it stems from ryming spellings off at primary schopol instead of using phonetics like they do now, which doesn't work for me either as I come from a place with a strong accent, so my pronuciation is different from the "how now brown cow" stuff
And silent letters!! Who came up with that tit. If its silent why bloody put it the in the first place.
Anyway I know I can manage this. Katie Price is still a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh deary me .... Looooool ..... looks like she opted for the ` permanently surprised package ` .... she is also filing the front of those trousers more than cole does ... here we have it folks, the manky skank ... now has a bigger ` dick ` than the DICK she's dating πŸ†πŸ† I wonder if they lipoed the horn on her forehead, and used the fat for her new IMPRESSIVE todger πŸ€”πŸ€” .... Im so glad she has gone, too far ... over the edge with the surgery, she is now firmly in ` CLOWN ` territory 🀑🀑🀑 which means any further work ... which we know is coming ... will be beyond hysterical πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ .... HEY carole? .... how does it feel dating a dolly, who is more man than you in the trouser dept ✏✏ πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This 'never happened before' wedding fiasco shite is taking ever such a long time, isn't it?
She's usually heading up the isle within a couple of months of meeting 'The One!'
did she not say they would marry before last christmas because it could be her mothers last christmas(again)looks like Amy is going to to have another christmas now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh me gawd!
I’ve just got on the train back from London and caught up and true to form you guys have made my evening πŸ˜‚
What the fuckkkkkk does she look like. What an absolute freak.
Lordy! Whilst it’s funny, it is also really quite sad. She’s got such an inferiority complex she has to do this to herself. As for the people around her enabling her - I have no words.

I just hope she never has full access to her kids again as they need stability and this is far from what I call a stable or safe environment for them to be in.

Reactions: 17
Are there any unfiltered pics of the new face i wonder. Theyll be worse.

Reactions: 19
Oh deary me .... Looooool ..... looks like she opted for the ` permanently surprised package ` .... she is also filing the front of those trousers more than cole does ... here we have it folks, the manky skank ... now has a bigger ` dick ` than the DICK she's dating πŸ†πŸ† I wonder if they lipoed the horn on her forehead, and used the fat for her new IMPRESSIVE todger πŸ€”πŸ€” .... Im so glad she has gone, too far ... over the edge with the surgery, she is now firmly in ` CLOWN ` territory🀑🀑🀑 which means any further work, will be beyond hysterical πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ .... HEY carole? .... how does it feel dating a dolly, who is more man than you in the trouser dept πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
with that surprised look on her face she looks like someone as shoved something up her backside in that second picture lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you! I usually just laugh it off and swear at my computer in work, especially when it comes up with a squiggly red line, when I click on spell check - nothing, not one bloody suggestion! Zlich, nada! I have to sit and think of an alternative word and pray that the computer comes up with a suggestion. 🀣🀣🀣
Then I read somewhere if you get the first and last letter write the human brain automatically reconises it........πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ thank god.
I honestly thing it stems from ryming spellings off at primary schopol instead of using phonetics like they do now, which doesn't work for me either as I come from a place with a strong accent, so my pronuciation is different from the "how now brown cow" stuff
And silent letters!! Who came up with that tit. If its silent why bloody put it the in the first place.
Anyway I know I can manage this. Katie Price is still a bleep.
Don't worry about anything...whatever you're feeling just say it.. an honest speech anyway is better than a full on literate pack of lies or even talking crap...if you have an open heart but can't spell at least you've tried to say it... KP is the biggest Scumbag going...there you go ... I'm happy now !!!@@
πŸ˜‡πŸ€£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.