Katie Price #124 Case delayed, small monies paid, more enemies made, wonder who she laid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pricey have you thought of the times when you actually wake up and realise how fked up your life really is and you want to cry and make people feel sorry for you ...and gunning bk at people is the LOL doll with the big wide eyes and the amazed happy expression. ? What a saddo you are...
You are like the joker now with the slashed ruined face. 😑 🤡👹🤬

Reactions: 18
Erm, has anyone seen them at the MM since the non-event that was the Bankruptcy Hearing?
Is there a possibility that they've been told to vacate it?

Reactions: 18
Img she looks like Stacey solomon lol
That's exactly what I thought! I was catching up and trying to get to the end before I posted a comparison 😆
From other angles she looks a bit like Pete Burns. You should realise that when you start to resemble a man who died from complications of
plastic surgery, you are in trouble!

solomonkp.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
And given she had that surgery just last week what on earth was she doing going to a hair salon already? Is she trying to get it infected?
Do you remember last time she did this full make over surgery.. she met her mum and had a full face of slap on... disgusting infection and had to go bk to the drs for more surgery... its absolutely pathetic for a mother of 5 kids to show them via her own health and well being... the wrong way to look after yourself after operations.. nevermind how bad of a lifestyle she is showing them. She is a suicide just waiting to happen.

Reactions: 15
Is she trying to make herself look like Prin so people say Prin looks like her not Peter?

She needs to sack whoever is doing her photo shop that's laughable
I said earlier, she is having surgery to look like Princess

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Do you think she will be able to remove the cactus successfully before the wedding or will she have to buy a bigger wedding dress. She will have to stand up during the wedding breakfast otherwise unless they are planning to eat from troughs.... no offence to animals anywhere because I know animals have better manners
Instead of pleb taking the garter off with his teef, he can remove the cactus from the rear😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohh poor Stacey . Do you guys remember Lisa from Big Brother I can’t remember what series northern , loud and big teeth , that’s who KP looks like now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does Stacey always look so...you know?
I know what you mean, I don't know much about her. SS looks like she always has done though and KP looks
like a Stacey Solomon / late-stage Pete burns mash up!

I don't find it funny because of SS's looks, just because KP looks like a different person!

All shots are from Backgrid so how realistic are they time will tell bound to get snapped unedited

Erm, has anyone seen them at the MM since the non-event that was the Bankruptcy Hearing?
Is there a possibility that they've been told to vacate it?
A tattler overheard Crawl in a shop saying that he was working at the MM and there's a lot to do. Sounds like they've still got it and think they'll be keeping it.

• Angry
The DM have locked their comments apart from just two. One of those is along the lines of "what the duck has she done?" 10,000 have agreed and 100 red arrowed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.