Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well again, the silence on HER not posting about visiting Harvey yesterday is deafening. Obviously told Mr Half Price to show a tiny snippet so the world knows they are back to a deflection visit, just before court and probably another holiday. 😡

Reactions: 43
Well tonight… I had a wine night with my pals (I will apologies I’m advance I’m drunk). Anyway we got on the subject of KP, and well wow they are all big big fans. They by all the bullshit, loved Harvey and me, mucky mansion, think she is such a great mum! I said well what about the drink and drugs and car crash ??…. Nope they were all like she is in a bad place it’s the Medias fault! She is so real tells it how it is, it’s not her fault?! And all the rest. I said but but but, then what about Cole?, apparently cole is amazing “ he is so good with Harvey” “he is such a nice guy” , but what about slap gate i said? “That wasn’t him, it was kieren”???! - I was completely out numbered, All my Very NORMAL friends are KP fans 🤦‍♀️. They told me I was wrong in every argument…..I could go on they had an answer for everything, - minus Junior disowning her (they agreed with that) I ended up changing the subject.
Think you need some new mate’s 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s a good job some of us Krusties cover the night shift on this thread for you. So when you wake up, we have been keeping it all ticking along nicely for you 😂
I've just clocked in on the early shift :LOL:

Well again, the silence on HER not posting about visiting Harvey yesterday is deafening. Obviously told Mr Half Price to show a tiny snippet so the world knows they are back to a deflection visit, just before court and probably another holiday. 😡
Morning DC x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
UPDATE ON ALEX BELFIELD: he will be back in 2 weeks so we can look forward to his views on KP!💃💃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The big 'hard' Essex Boy (watch the films....) he really is genuinely an idiot too bad that PTMS who worked for Price did not tell real truth about the Cociaine (why would that affect bankcrupcy hearings?) ^^^. We only need banfest to tell more bull
Pardon? I never once saw her doing cocaine while working for her. Please keep your assumptions to yourself before finding out what actually happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Pardon? I never once saw her doing cocaine while working for her. Please keep your assumptions to yourself before finding out what actually happened.
I rather think Nanna's been at the sherry PT. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I still don't think that video was from yesterday.... Filmed on another visit??
I think if she had Harvey, she would be posting about it hourly....

Probs already in the Maldives 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
If there's any sherry left I'll have some. I've only got red wine vinegar, 2 rum truffles & a brandy snap 🥴
Morning lovelies. Yay, it's Sunday, day of rest....said not many people anymore.
What to do 🤔 fit in a quick supervised photo opportunity visit with the kids. Rush home to cook a roast for the family 🤥. Take some glamorous granny shots for OF tasteful pics for Insta. Pack for a well deserved holiday after a few months of hard work. Brainstorm ideas on how to fool the world that all is well. When in reality I haven't a pot to piss in & I'm up tit creek without a paddle 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Whatever is about to transpire about tomorrow's BH it don't look good for Skanky!
If it is off, it can't be off forever. Sooner or later it will end up having it's arse dragged into an hearing, most likely kicking and screaming.
It's not even half as clever as it thinks and is being told it is.
Protection won't last forever, neither will the MH bullshit because if she is not careful that taken to excess will end with it sectioned and then everything will be taken out of its hands and she will lose control of her life alltogether.
I often wonder if she can feel the walls closing in around her or if her ego and arrogance really does believe that she is totally untouchable?
Sooner or later, she is going to get thrown under the bus by someone, whether it's the current 'the one' I'm unsure but he really does seem to be a nasty piece of work who appears to be there till the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I still don't think that video was from yesterday.... Filmed on another visit??
I think if she had Harvey, she would be posting about it hourly....

Probs already in the Maldives 🤬
We needed to have somebody at the airport

Mind you it is strange how when she wants to can go through an airport undetected

Reactions: 29
We needed to have somebody at the airport

Mind you it is strange how when she wants to can go through an airport undetected
That or there's been a "suicide attempt" because of its Mental Elf.... Hence Cole's, don't count on it posts and radio silence on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.