Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw he is doing a theatre show with that bleep Hopkins. I can’t with him now.
I can't bear the guy (even though he likes to rant against some of the zlebs I don't like) - he comes across as smug and self satisfied! He always seems so pleased with himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Apparently the whole adopting a baby from Nigeria was something she just made up as a deflection because she knew Holly W was going to ask her questions that she did not wish to answer. So it was a case of what she preferred to be slated for and she preferred a fake story to real questions about her antics. It was clever in some ways and ridiculous in others. She may have managed to deflect but she also added ANOTHER lie to her ever growing list.
When she doesn't post, there's an agenda behind it.

Reactions: 34
Well she is either on holiday or counting her pennies from under the floor boards to see if she can find 3.2 million

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That or there's been a "suicide attempt" because of its Mental Elf.... Hence Cole's, don't count on it posts and radio silence on social media.
Part of me is thinking this too but the photo of being with Harvey yesterday threw me off. Although as others have said, that could be an old photo.

Reactions: 18
Apparently the whole adopting a baby from Nigeria was something she just made up as a deflection because she knew Holly W was going to ask her questions that she did not wish to answer. So it was a case of what she preferred to be slated for and she preferred a fake story to real questions about her antics. It was clever in some ways and ridiculous in others. She may have managed to deflect but she also added ANOTHER lie to her ever growing list.
When she doesn't post, there's an agenda behind it.
Have I missed something here. Baby? Nigeria?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have I missed something here. Baby? Nigeria?
Yep. She was on This Morning and said she was going to adopt an orphan from Nigeria as she had the space and the love to give. And I think she said she would adopt a disabled child as she knows how to 🙄
Philip asked her why she couldn't just adopt from the UK and she said because it's really complicated here and easier to adopt from abroad.
Never mind that she can't look after her current ones and that she owes 3 million, that was her plan!

Reactions: 26
Is he a racist? I was very disappointed to hear that he is working with Katie Hopkins
I don't know that much about him but he worked for the Sun didn't he? I'm not saying he's racist but he's bound to swing to the right at least, especially volunteering to work with someone who wants kids to drown on dinghies when crossing the channel because she doesn't view them
as human.

His views on Skanky are one thing but I don't think he is any better than anyone here or better at expressing those views, it's just that he has a bigger platform. How intelligent is the average Sun journalist? Now there's a question :D

Reactions: 17
I don't know that much about him but he worked for the Sun didn't he? I'm not saying he's racist but he's bound to swing to the right at least, especially volunteering to work with someone who wants kids to drown on dinghies when crossing the channel because she doesn't view them
as human.

His views on Skanky are one thing but I don't think he is any better than anyone here or better at expressing those views, it's just that he has a bigger platform. How intelligent is the average Sun journalist? Now there's a question :D
That's true. I know very little about him. I only saw his Skanky vids. People can swing to the left or right and not be racist so theres that. At least his views on KP are spot on, lol

Reactions: 22
so katie wants a flash new car she is in luck i read that while bankrupt the trustees will let you keep £1250 to get a car if they think you need one so for that much Katie can have her pick of the luxury cars Carl as for sale

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Morning!
I’ve been checking in and out of the thread. It was Dad’s funeral on Friday, which went beautifully ❤
now…on to our ‘favourite’ miscreants, I just checked on insta, and as everyone’s said, it’s gone deathly quiet with those two.
what do we think? Lying low before the day of reckoning or jetted off somewhere? Place your bets now.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yep. She was on This Morning and said she was going to adopt an orphan from Nigeria as she had the space and the love to give. And I think she said she would adopt a disabled child as she knows how to 🙄
Philip asked her why she couldn't just adopt from the UK and she said because it's really complicated here and easier to adopt from abroad.
Never mind that she can't look after her current ones and that she owes 3 million, that was her plan!
When was that? I know she said that a couple of years ago. Was it this week?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.