Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not getting my hopes up for The bankrupcy case.I have the greatest respect and empathy for those involved behind the scenes, but somehow, Price will get around things.
Holidays, surgeries,pamper sessions will all be excused as freebies or work related for the brand,anything else will be “gifted” from her boyfriend.
I have no idea what she going to tell the court about the money she’s earned for the last few years, as I don’t think living expenses is going to cut it.She has been spending like crazy, but we all know( suspect) a lot has been stashed away.Or not declared.
What I would love,is that a representative from HMRC would appear from under a trapdoor like the demon king.Place a heavy handed gloved hand on her shoulder , and whisk her away to be clapped in irons.
If she is given another chance to sign up to a repayment plan it wouldn’t surprise me.The best I am hoping for is that she is told if she doesn’t comply then there will (definitely) be serious consequences.
At least that way, the creditors will get something.

Reactions: 38
Yep here's article , sorry bout the pics haha
Just read the article. Back in 2016, and she doesn’t have a problem with drink??? Groped the boss, threw horrendous insults to a woman with short hair which I won’t repeat and got a SIXTEEN year old to touch her tits… And after all this LW stood by her. What the duck is wrong with this picture and why do these ignorant women keep standing by her. Disgusting…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Kinda makes a complete mockery of the "Great Mum" bollocks portrayed by the fans and the media.
The cretins who believe that bollocks need to be sat down in a padded cell in a straightjacket then have the entire wiki shown on a gigantic screen right in front of them. Then we'll see how long her crown of Super Mum lasts :(

Reactions: 29
Just read the article. Back in 2016, and she doesn’t have a problem with drink??? Groped the boss, threw horrendous insults to a woman with short hair which I won’t repeat and got a SIXTEEN year old to touch her tits… And after all this LW stood by her. What the duck is wrong with this picture and why do these ignorant women keep standing by her. Disgusting…
They stand by her because deep down inside she is what they all aspire to be.
Their own standards really are no higher.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She’s a sex abuser. She could be prosecuted or jailed. She would be if she was a male 1970s comedian. 😡
Very true, if a male did that, grabbing a woman under table etc, flashing himself in the Loos asking 16yrs old girls to feel his bits , he would be charged

Reactions: 45
Oh but you know, she's an "amazing mum", #bekind, etc...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
They stand by her because deep down inside she is what they all aspire to be.
Their own standards really are no higher.
Yep. Their standards are rock bottom. It's obvious when you go into their Facebook or Insta profiles and take a look. Also noticed lot of the "fans" on instagram are scantily clad posers in their profile photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.