Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she lay behind Harvey, a female companion tickled the blind and autistic teen’s hand while reciting a nursery rhyme: “Round and round the garden, like a teddy bear”.

So, he had his handler (care worker) with him

Reactions: 33
I wonder if all the 'woo-hoo-ing' and so forth is because people have criticised her previously monotone delivery. She's trying (too hard) to jazz things up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who’s told him to say this? A backflip,.. they’re clearly taking the piss by coaching him to say that. He’s barely bleeping mobile. 😡
she was gutted when he said he wanted to take his carer with him too (was it keeley?)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone think she'll pull a surprise and pay off her debts before the bankruptcy hearing like she did with the 7k debt?

Nah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if some of us are setting a little bit too much store by this upcoming case next week.
I don't think we're going to see her get the comeuppance we're hoping for, sadly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This night was awful. She was drunk before we even got there. She just made such a fool of herself, nobody wanted her on the stage or on the mic and she ruined their party. Desperate to flirt with Dane. There was definitely still a spark there from both sides.
That was the night she was filmed in the toilet walking about topless wasnt it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone think she'll pull a surprise and pay off her debts before the bankruptcy hearing like she did with the 7k debt?

Nah
Not sure where she will get 3.2 mil from I think (hope) she will pay off MM then the BH could sell it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Presumably The Problem with her drinking is the fact nobody else appreciates that particular drunken, foul-mouthed obscenity therefore its Their Problem rather than hers?

Can’t believe she’s had more facial surgery only a few months after the last, at this rate she will look like one of those cat people by the time she’s 50
She already does Obliqua.
She's in competition with this one
1644230122302.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.