Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Katie at school, who was it on here who told of her giving BJs under the desks? It was quite a few threads ago.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Says she has put a roast on and is waiting for the family…. 🤔
Oh bloody hell, another thought.....she says she's put a roast on.....are we now expected to see pics of her with a roast chicken on her head? Her head shoved in the cavity to replace the bandages? Maybe it's something kinky for her OF 'sussribers' 😳🥴🤣🐔🍗

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but on her IG post she is talking to Harvey about how he “ I LOVE IT! “ ( ed ) the awards ceremony and being on stage. Again, part of him being her performing monkey 😡. Then she goes on to say, shall we go to a nightclub next? to which he says “ OH YES MUMMY “ who do you want to go with? “ YOU AND CARL MUMMY “. Now, the cynical part of me knows she is doing this purely as a wind up as knows it will anger people, but ( as she says ) never underestimate the Pwicey…… as there is no depths to which she won’t stoop.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just watched the clip of her talking to Harvey with that award and it does look like her and whoever it is has white nails which she just got done for that shameful awards night so could be her just without that stupid bandage that clearly wasn’t needed… telling why Fern wasn’t there doing her makeup… as she’s had the same done and was in bandages for quite a while I seem to remember… maybe she would drop her in it? 🤔

Im really surprised the 9 "sold out" make up masterclasses from last year hasnt been mentioned anyware? because even if she only sold 1 ticket from each she has still got 80.00 from nine suckers
No mention of that from Fern Pointy Chin MUA either so looks like they’ve pocketed the money and ran 😡

Reactions: 17
Just watched the clip of her talking to Harvey with that award and it does look like her and whoever it is has white nails which she just got done for that shameful awards night so could be her just without that stupid bandage that clearly wasn’t needed… telling why Fern wasn’t there doing her makeup… as she’s had the same done and was in bandages for quite a while I seem to remember… maybe she would drop her in it? 🤔

No mention of that from Fern Pointy Chin MUA either so looks like they’ve pocketed the money and ran 😡
I think his carer had white nails too at the awards…

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Oh bloody hell, another thought.....she says she's put a roast on.....are we now expected to see pics of her with a roast chicken on her head? Her head shoved in the cavity to replace the bandages? Maybe it's something kinky for her OF 'sussribers' 😳🥴🤣🐔🍗

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🤔 So it seems she’s had a forehead/brow lift which looks to me like it’s made her eyes look very hollow and worse than before underneath.
All this for a woman in her early forties, it’s complete madness to me, if anything it’s aged her further.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
🤔 So it seems she’s had a forehead/brow lift which looks to me like it’s made her eyes look very hollow and worse than before underneath.
All this for a woman in her early forties, it’s complete madness to me, if anything it’s aged her further.
Hope it bleeping does,gives her loads of problems the ugly bleep.😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Katie Price #121 Using poor Harvey to make a quick buck, just leave him alone you horrible f@£#!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If that’s the case then you would think his mother would carry a bottle made specifically for him to urinate in, saving him from embarrassing situations, as many parents do when they have children/adults with disabilities.
......but then we’re talking about Katie who is anything but a caring mother!
With respect I don't think you have ever looked after anyone with as complex needs as Harvey. I've had some with complex needs who will just take their clothes off in public because of sensory issues. I've tried my best to to put them back on and they won't so end up covering with a towel and back to the car. This took hours , these are fully grown adults who are usually stronger than you and if they really don't want to do something they won't. They still have the same rights to go out same as me and you, we just made the best of the situation.

You could have a urine water bottle whether he would use it or want too is a different matter. If he's never used one it could take months of desensitisation to even consider it due to his ASD. He apparently likes to smear so incontinence underwear might not be the best idea if he can get by without using it.

I think KP is a 100 percent crap mother who exploits Harvey but it was mostly the fault of the person who filmed it and uploaded it. I would have contacted the police if I saw this ! People with complex needs can be unpredictable and you can't predict what's going to happen sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't want to google baby cole's love wand either. I saw one pic from a link and as been as I'm a member of the Penis Appreciation Society in the words of Little Britain with the dating sketch " the computer says no"
Baby Cole's love wand is not up to much in isolation when when compared to Kieran's fine effort it's really ugly.

Who in their right mind puts their genitals up for public scrutiny unless they have something exceptionally beautiful to offer (and that's pushing it) like Kieran.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah, think you are right!
FEB74A4C-E88D-48F7-8BB8-F4476C98449D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.