Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for Harvey so much. I just want him looked after properly like he deserves 😔

As for her taking off that skull cap, well, I'm not surprised at all. Why would she wear it in private? She obviously only wore it Friday so the shine was taken off Harvey and the attention would be on her 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My heart breaks for Harvey so much. I just want him looked after properly like he deserves 😔

As for her taking off that skull cap, well, I'm not surprised at all. Why would she wear it in private? She obviously only wore it Friday so the shine was taken off Harvey and the attention would be on her 😡
Congrats Effie on VIP.🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have to say I'm bloody relieved he didn't get to go to the NTA's after slapgate. Can you imagine the pair of chav cunts on the red carpet in those 'matching' blouses 😳😳 duck me, what a way to make sure you're the centre of attention 😳
Sad thing is, in her deluded mind she thinks we are all jealous of her.😂😂😂 And obviously we all fancy the latest Mr.Price too, and wish we were with him!!😂😂😂
I could do with a driver, so she’s not wrong on that score!! 😂😂.
But jealous……. Sorry Katie you are very welcome to your sad pathetic life with your chauffeur.
I prefer a proper man myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If he has incontinence problems perhaps he should wear proper underwear for that.
I remember she had herself photographed coming out of a supermarket with a cpl bags of big size kids nappies, no way would they have fitted anywhere near harvey, but she pulled the red tops up for mentioning it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Im really surprised the 9 "sold out" make up masterclasses from last year hasnt been mentioned anyware? because even if she only sold 1 ticket from each she has still got 80.00 from nine suckers

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I found it interesting that Anna Kennedy was pictured with Harvey but not with Katie, hopefully she's wised up to the fact that KP only uses her and Harvey to promote herself. Anything to do with KP seriously undermines the integrity of her judgement and her charity.
She also did a tweet and congratulated harvey , no mention of katie. That's a change for her

Reactions: 17
This is the post from Beclinic where KP had her surgery, they‘ve also tackily linked a Katie and Peter Andre song (I’ve had the time of my life) to their post, completely inappropriate and unprofessional as far as I’m concerned.
Maybe, but if she's agreed to be used in their advertising in return for free surgery then maybe not 👍👍

Reactions: 17
Maybe, but if she's agreed to be used in their advertising in return for free surgery then maybe not 👍👍
🧐 I would have thought if that were the case it would be plastered on their main post, not hiddden in their IG stories.

Reactions: 8
Good Morning

OK, who can come up with the best caption for this picture ??
Just a twit in a hat!

Junior must be sticking to his guns and refusing to have anything to do with her following that car crash and drug use. She now realises what she is missing. Seems like Junior will not be swayed by her empty words: was she there for him when she picked up those car keys?
but there's reasons for the reasons that she drove pissed, disqualified, uninsured and drugged but it's too traumatic to tell.
But tell she will when the troof will come out.
I should live that long?😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Says she has put a roast on and is waiting for the family…. 🤔
Is she using a roast JYY chavsuit with Crawl's family to distract from the fact that she's clearly allowed no unsupervised access to any of her children now? Whilst trying to push a lovely happy family Sunday narrative? I think she's been watching Bisto/Aunt Bessie's adverts 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.