Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Cole is literally desperate for any tiny bit of fame isn’t he just grabbing Z listers to hang on to. When he keeps saying oh my god to the camera he is clearly taking the piss out of Kate and Harvey! He’s at a ceremony for Harvey to get an award and feels this is an appropriate place to get steaming! He’s not interested what so ever he just wants his 15 minutes vile man.. he’s so passive aggressive too.. next headlines are coming with this car crash pair! Them poor kids

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Skanky’s face is well puckered like a pin cushion with all those needles over the years, and crow’s feet, and more penguin like 🐧 😲

Cawl was sat in back of car with his glow in dark teeth and wearing a satin blouse from Whitney’s stall in Eastenders! 😂

Hey I still throw shade in the dark 🎤 😂
Totally Whitney!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What sad fuckers they are. Neither have done a proper days work or had a proper job in their life, yet he thinks hes going to get rich by whipping out his pencil, and clinging to the coat tails of some washed up, bankrupt slapper who thinks she's going to make a million flashing her stinking clutch and sagging tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There appears to be nothing Skanky does that will stop these organisations pandering to her, cos ‘Harvey’…and she knows it. Time and time again he is used to gain her praise and forgiveness, despite whatever abhorrent behaviour or crime she has committed 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sick of how she uses him, but she never gets called out for it, gawd we live in a twisted world.
I was only talking to my sister about this last night.
No consequences to any of her actions. People still pander to her every whim. Tv companies fawn over her. I really despair of this country. No discipline and no respect. She will sail through life doing what she wants when she wants and no one does anything about it. A quick slap on the wrist and off you go to do it all again. But if that was any of us we would have been jailed long ago!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Captions on a postcard please- not for Harv he’s innocent in their games - is crawl demonstrating the length of his pencil?
Dear god does anybody think CW is dressing like Kris Boyson especially the no socks and shoes
i dont post much and was thinking of taking a step back as i did a couple of months ago but so many are taking a break and i can understand why so will around as strength in nembers are needed in times like this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if the pair of them have made a right show of themselves tonight, dressing and talking inappopriately.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if the pair of them have made a right show of themselves tonight, dressing and talking inappopriately.
I agree, and also wonder how many blokes manky is trying to get off with, while cole is propping up the bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What sad fuckers they are. Neither have done a proper days work or had a proper job in their life, yet he thinks hes going to get rich by whipping out his pencil, and clinging to the coat tails of some washed up, bankrupt slapper who thinks she's going to make a million flashing her stinking clutch and sagging tits.
@Tamar , this is the post of the day! "Flashing her stinking clutch " is my personal favourite bit 🥰 :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has she had surgery - and really needs to wear the German helmet / has she not had surgery and just playing everyone for the fools she thinks we are, there are definitely two sides to every story - actually which ever is true she is a bleep in either one that is true!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What I don’t get is she’s had to take that thing off her head to put a wig on or extensions because she had short hair under it the other day. Only then to put it back on.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Has she had surgery - and really needs to wear the German helmet / has she not had surgery and just playing everyone for the fools she thinks we are, there are definitely two sides to every story - actually which ever is true she is a bleep in either one that is true!!!
Screenshot_2022-02-05-00-03-50-072.jpeg

I agree with the person who posted the comment in the DM. I dont think she has had surgery, and she will probably say some mystery person or burglar hit her, plus most people change their dressing for fresh ones. And even though shes wesring make up bruises would still be visible, yet cant see any bruising.

I had surgery 3 weeks ago and still have bruising, yet hers seem to have gone

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If it wasn’t for the great humour you lot have. I would be taking a break. But for all the anger I feel with what she gets away with. The next few comments are really funny. Love you lot. So much fun. Always brighten my day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.