Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got it! It's a jerry, guzunder, potty, call it what you will, Cole got her to wear it on her head as one of his cryptic clues as to what they're doing next. It's Dubai for her.
Or he’s fed up with her dashing out of the car and shitting by the roadside. It’s her own chamber poo pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait - so Harvey won Celebrity of the Year?... I mean, I love the guy but what??

Oh thank God someone else said this - I mean he's lovely & all but he really hasn't done anything other than blossom despite his car crash mother & whatever she has paraded him in front of. What were the organisers thinking?
He is lovely but I hate the way he swears all the time which is not his fault at all, clearly it’s all he is used to hearing from Skanky. It’s like when your toddler says their first rude word and you’re mortified except she is so proud of the words she’s taught him.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Guys don’t all give up. Let’s be honest, there will be ups and downs. If and when they are cancelled what will we with ourselves? We’ll have to follow normal zlebs who won’t provide slap gates and DUIs and the like.

stick with it gang…

And…I’m not one to critique looks…but how mad do Carls teeth look on his stories? Insanely white 😎

❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I' m not convinced that she has had any surgeryView attachment 1040744 done in the last week or two.

She would NOT be wearing false eyelashes so soon after eye surgery.
No amount of makeup would cover the bruise as they appear to have vanished tonight
Cant see why a full padded head bandage would be needed, when most people have an open weave bandage to hold the dressing in place
Hair transplant perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being social workers dealing with the family and the dads/stepmums watching her pretend to be a great mum again tonight and seeing the praise flowing in... while knowing that the dads have custody:mad:

Imagine being a creditor watching her live it up while she leaves people in the lurch by not paying her bills :mad:
I wonder if one day she may not be so lucky, A lot of angry and upset creditors whose lives she’s ruined.

Captions on a postcard please- not for Harv he’s innocent in their games - is crawl demonstrating the length of his pencil?
Wondering if her distended belly is swelling from more liposuction?

Reactions: 21
Her outfit is too small, really unflattering. I really hope she's not pregnant. 🙁View attachment 1040669
Bloody hell 🤢🤢 I really hope she doesn’t bend over in those bottoms, all you’d hear is “RIIIIPPPPPP” and she’s already told everyone she doesn’t wear knickers 😬😬
Is it me or do her boobs look like they’ve morphed into one long rectangle 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m new and can understand other members taking a step back from the KP shitshow. Happy to do my bit to keep this running, because I can’t stand the rancid bleep or the pepperami slinger. You lot are savage and I’m here for it. 😃🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Wow. I can't believe it. I've won the thread title. Thanks to everyone who voted for it.

And thanks to @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for starting the new thread.

🦊(y)
Congratulations Hawk🎉

Captions on a postcard please- not for Harv he’s innocent in their games - is crawl demonstrating the length of his pencil?
That’s Harvey’s version of giving the finger.Notice how Cw encourages it and reciprocates.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Guys don’t all give up. Let’s be honest, there will be ups and downs. If and when they are cancelled what will we with ourselves? We’ll have to follow normal zlebs who won’t provide slap gates and DUIs and the like.

stick with it gang…

And…I’m not one to critique looks…but how mad do Carls teeth look on his stories? Insanely white 😎

❤
Like his pocket asparagus then….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all

My what big feet Cole has, just saying

How ridiculous does Katie look still bandaged up don’t you need to rest after surgery? Couldn’t she have stuck a tea cosy or a few diamanté’s on the bandages?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No pictures with Anna K? But Anna with Christine McG. KP not even tagged into her Harvey one 🤔

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.