Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridicule is a great way to deal with anger, lets rip the piss out of the pair of them whilst Karma catches up with them.
You guys make me bost laughing

Wonder if she has been able to smuggle any decorative items out of the Cathedral under her bonnet or is it already stuffed with sniff and kebabs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Errrrrmmm, I may have the incorrect rhyme here- well, i don't know how it pronounced! It's not in my day to day dialect , especially in my career. :D
Can you imagine my HR interactions? Your labia ok today? Hahaha!!
I think people would love a labia check in at work - it would really feel like you were caring for their needs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New 🧵🥰 x.
I'm now on page 7 on this thread so I leave this here for now while catching up.
With Cole in his new blouse his looking like Cole Raynor more each day 😄 x.
Cole isn't happy with the new perm, the curls are far to tight and not soft enough..so turned to drink to numb the embarrassment 😀 ...
Damn I put Carl instead lol..

Resizer_16440115485360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think people would love a labia check in at work - it would really feel like you were caring for their needs 😂😂😂
I'll run that idea by my boss on Monday! "So boss, been thinking we need to check our employee's labia health" haha!! Every workplace should have a HR Officer like me :love: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If it wasn’t for the great humour you lot have. I would be taking a break. But for all the anger I feel with what she gets away with. The next few comments are really funny. Love you lot. So much fun. Always brighten my day.
I've only come on here tonight for the tit and giggles posts, I could not give a duck about these two imbeciles any more, I refuse to let her annoy me any more, lots of love ❤😘 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
:mad::mad::mad::mad:Just goes to show what a selfish c unt she is. The awards ceremony was meant to be Harvey's night. Yet not one of the papers have the headline that he won an award. As usual its about HER

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I'll run that idea by my boss on Monday! "So boss, been thinking we need to check our employee's labia health" haha!! Every workplace should have a HR Officer like me :love: :love:
Maybe you need one of them scanning machine things, like what you put your passport face down on, to clock in and out of work Jersey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck is wrong with this woman 😂😂😂😂
Everything

:mad::mad::mad::mad:Just goes to show what a selfish c unt she is. The awards ceremony was meant to be Harvey's night. Yet not one of the papers have the headline that he won an award. As usual its about HER

Once again proving just how low she goes to be the centre of attention, and her presentation of an award...drunken, drug using, people and animal abuser, online troll, drink and drug car accidents, owing millions but 5 star holidays and multiple surgeries, ss involved with her children who live with their fathers and lovely partners who she abuses online, or in care...yeah what an awesome mother...NOT...The organisers of this sham owe the public an apology

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
If it wasn’t for the great humour you lot have. I would be taking a break. But for all the anger I feel with what she gets away with. The next few comments are really funny. Love you lot. So much fun. Always brighten my day.
I agree 100 percent 😘, and also I like to make our tattle friends laugh with my pics 💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

The comments have been really funny tonight 🥰 x.

Had she got a chamber pot on her head loool 😄 x.

Resizer_16440110738570.jpg

Resizer_16440110961500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Got to be honest, I’m close to giving up, bankruptcy hearing is my final hope, if she walks away unscathed from that, I’m not sure I can keep watching this tit show unfold. I really can’t think of anyone as talentless as Slanky, who has got away with so much for so long. It’s truly puzzling, her 15 minutes of fame should have been over a long long time ago, but here she is, still annoying the f*ck out of most normal people, dodging accountability for her actions again and again.

I called time on her after the car crash. I sighed, finally it’s over, but here we are, months later, another bloody organisation pandering to her, on top of the BBC and C4 chucking cash her way, despite them all knowing she’s actually lost her kids due to her behaviour, they play along.

As many have said, Piers silence on her behaviour is very telling, he would normally take someone like her down, but just tumbleweed, he never comments. I not one for conspiracy shizzle, but c’mon she is always protected, why ? Even the judge supposedly f*cking up her initial court appearance over the drink/drive, the drugs charge dropped to get an easier conviction, again she walks, it’s just really weird now 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Last one for tonight 🥰 x..

Does she think she's Mother Teresa? 🤔😀 xx.

Resizer_16440236931640.jpg

Back tomorrow 😘 x

Your pics always cheer us up my friend, even when she's getting on everyone's bloody tits 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx
Thank you very much my friend ❤💕💖🥰👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Loooool she certainly does 😄😄 x
Great to see you 🥰💖💕🐾👽🤗😘 xx.
For you 🥃🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree!
I' m not convinced that she has had any surgeryView attachment 1040744 done in the last week or two.

She would NOT be wearing false eyelashes so soon after eye surgery.
No amount of makeup would cover the bruise as they appear to have vanished tonight
Cant see why a full padded head bandage would be needed, when most people have an open weave bandage to hold the dressing in place
I agree! Think she’s faking the whole thing just for attention

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1040701well they say if you want to know what size a guys sick will be look at size of his feet. Jesus , carl with his winkle picker shoes and winkle pecker dick
OMG! 😳 Is this his sexy OF look? I just don’t know where to start criticising it so I’ll just end with can anyone else smell how bad it must be under her helmet that’s clearly not been changed since the op? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Last one for tonight 🥰 x..

Does she think she's Mother Teresa? 🤔😀 xx.

View attachment 1040905

Back tomorrow 😘 x

Thank you very much my friend ❤💕💖🥰👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Loooool she certainly does 😄😄 x
Great to see you 🥰💖💕🐾👽🤗😘 xx.
For you 🥃🥰🤗😘 xx
You're welcome lovely, sorry I've kept missing you, we've been like ships in the night, lol! Thank you for my brandy, you're a love, I should be about tomorrow, I'm sure there will be some more howlers of pictures for you to play with, she's excelled herself today the daft bint 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.