Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t surely be pregnant. She has just undergone an op with anaesthetic. Surely the clinic’s first question is ”could you be pregnant?”
Not only asking her if she could be pregnant, I went on for a hysterectomy and bladder problems when I was 50 and I had to give a sample to check if I was pregnant! The nurse was laughing at the time but she said they had to do the test anyway!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So looks like surgery was another subterfuge for attention and to goad those who think she's overdone the use of the scalpel into a torrent of comments so Wanky and her can chortle to themselves and crow "Gotcha"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Captions on a postcard please- not for Harv he’s innocent in their games - is crawl demonstrating the length of his pencil?
Tuck your shirt in Cole you scruffy lava lamp.

KP must have dressed him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dinner ladies, the Victoria Wood show. Petula Gordino, that's pricey personality now, dirty deluded, lying fantasist. Except not funny, like the character in the show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Urgh, skinny jeans and frickin loafers without socks 🤢 she must have bloody known H was going on stage, why the hell could she not have dressed him smartly like last time. Look at the damn state Of those trainers 🤬
Don’t think she had access to him this time. Maybe he came direct from college

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her outfit is too small, really unflattering. I really hope she's not pregnant. 🙁View attachment 1040669
Her face looks like Aislene here, probably filtered to duck.
I cant make out her chest or tummy there just looks like a big crease across the front?
Her head might swell from all the adoration and the stupid bonnet bandage might need to be surgically removed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell! What a complete and utter tit show! What a couple of complete and utter knob cunts! I have literally squeezed out my last cringe. Poor, poor Harvey, but I must admit, I hope he doesn’t win; I cannot bear the thought of their smugness. Aarrrggghh I feel like doing a @Greggs Sausage Roll and jumping ship…
Me too

Reactions: 16
They all look a right MESS. She looks like a bloated corpse that escaped from a sarcophagus

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.