Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flabbier? Like her gut
Errrrrmmm, I may have the incorrect rhyme here- well, i don't know how it pronounced! It's not in my day to day dialect , especially in my career. :D
Can you imagine my HR interactions? Your labia ok today? Hahaha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lay off the drugs kp what on earth are you even saying
She’s almost unrecognisable here. She’s obviously still swollen but whatever she’s had done has really changed her eye shape. Looks like the fox eyes have gone. Just doesn’t look like her face at all any more. Any of her many faces.

Reactions: 29
Captions on a postcard please- not for Harv he’s innocent in their games - is crawl demonstrating the length of his pencil?
Just thought of a weird thread title, damn which I’d said it in the IG live 😂

KP121 Beehive Bonnet Head and No Helmet Pencil!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Captions on a postcard please- not for Harv he’s innocent in their games - is crawl demonstrating the length of his pencil?
Someone said that they thought she was prefers, it looks like drink bloat to me and WTAF does she bloody look like. Let's bare in mind she'll have known about this " event" when she went ahead with the surgery. What an actual witch

Reactions: 38
Please god can someone jail this foul odious woman. She must have something on people oin power as she is untouchable. Any “normal” person would be jailed 3 times over. Is there no justice in this country anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Maybe because if you're mother to a child with a disability, people assume you're a saint and deserve pity and can get away with anything...not a normal person with real feelings and flaws.
We had one of those a few threads ago think they were called Pears, absolutely adamant that having a disabled child exempted you from anything up to and including murder, although the way Katie gets away with everything she may have had a point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Skanky’s face is well puckered like a pin cushion with all those needles over the years, and crow’s feet, and more penguin like 🐧 😲

Cawl was sat in back of car with his glow in dark teeth and wearing a satin blouse from Whitney’s stall in Eastenders! 😂

Hey I still throw shade in the dark 🎤 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.