Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Katie has reposted this! and she has turned off the comments, doesn't stop me from giving her shit from her other posts!!

playing with fire.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Despise the hasbean old bag,Wish PETA and well known animal charities,fucking roll her out..for animal cruelty and her fur promoting..she is just a fuckbag.🤬boils my piss the ugly nasty evil bitch.

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Essex is going into tier3!!!!neighbours will be on report alert when the two teef tossers return!!!
Not us though. We just scraped past it and will be in tier 2

Cole is more fame hungry than a 20 year old xfacfor reject on TOWIE. He is literally so fame hungry you can smell it though Instagram. Either she is just deluding herself entirely or it’s all a front to get at Kris/Pete/Kieran/Alex

Kris honestly seems like an ok guy, he tried to help her loads of times and she shat all over him blaming Kieran. He didn’t really deserve it but I have no sympathy for this new one! He knows what he is doing

If he has money now then he won’t for long. He’s got 5 kids to support, Katie’s rancid turkey teef, the face that’s shrivelling up and soon she will be demanding he give her a car

• Haha
  • Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Zest bar to David Lloyd Chigwell is 10 miles and zest to David Lloyd gidea park is 35 miles.
So safe to say it’s the Chigwell gym. Plus just looked the sheesh bar is also in Chigwell.
I’m from Essex and lived near the gidea park one.
Our Fern seems to have removed that video from her stories as they now start with the one immediately after the video yous captured above.... interesting🤔 I’ve emailed the gym to let them know...

Our Fern seems to have removed that video from her stories as they now start with the one immediately after the video yous captured above.... interesting🤔 I’ve emailed the gym to let them know...
My Dads disabled and this absolutely boils my p*** 😡

• Angry

littleladyv

He won’t be happy when she is going out again and getting ploughed everywhere
he will have had a minor z list celebrity lifestyle before she came along ( see love island people) he hasn't been able to do this due to coivd. now he's a more recognisable face he'll be taking advantage of that as soon as life gets back to normal. there's no way he's now going to spend the rest of his life stuck to her side. he'll be out clubbing and attending events without her and even though we all don't think he's much to look at he'll have plenty of female attention and she wont be able to control him ( and shouldn't) the feet injury drama has also given her a reason he needs to be around her 24/7. she will also revert to type and be attending events and minor PA's and get drunk and embarrass him, she has always and is always looking for the next version an i believe she'd dump him should someone richer come along.

i also believe all this gushy teenage proclaiming love is her trying to recreate what she has with Pete, remember this was what they did for income every milestone was an OK interview or newspaper story. and back then we actually believed it. she wants that fairy-tale as she lost it, there s a sadness that she deep down wants to be loved, but her past history and the type of person she is self destructs and its a vicious circle of her own doing.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Sorry couldn’t sit through all of that high budget video, filmed Ndubz style in a multi story car park with all of the voice synth over it . Too classy for me

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Why are the vegan sweet twats using dumb & dumber to advertise when she's promoting real fur? They're clearly short on brain power. We already know she couldn't give a flying fudge & will sell any old tat.

Gullri

VIP Member
After 3:40 look at Princess‘s leg touching him. I’d never sit that close to my mums boyfriend 🤢 and also just after 3:40 look how he looks at her. She really doesn’t give a fuck who she brings her kids around. I’d really love to see drug test results from both of them too.
You are right😲The way he is looking at a young, tiny and all made up 13 year old! That is no joke, it makes me feel uncomfortable to watch. Princess got a huge crush on him the way she responds to his eyecontact. Why is he encourageing that crush? Even if he is all innocent that is not the way for a grownup man to act.

• Wow

VIP Member
It's very uncomfortable - especially after watching vids of them playfighting in the date night video and the eye contact in the Mr & Mrs vid. Hate to say it but something not right here, alarm bells. :(
I agree, TBH I think there might be some "grooming" going on and I'm a little concerned.

• Sad
  • Sick

Pixie1

VIP Member
What a complete piece of trash she is, sorry to hear you experienced this. She was defo jealous of you and your pregnancy. That Carl sounds like I imagine him to be as well.
Yes and for someone that doesn't want to be famous, he seems to be running in the wrong direction to try and get away from it. 🙄🙄🙄

Traveler001

VIP Member
On Coals insta there's a photo of them poaing next to a swimming pool, him in a suit and her in a white dress. If the rumours he's getting close to her as some kind of revenge plot are true, that caption he's put can be read in a different way...

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
When he leaves her she'll be off her head singing a different tune, "he used me, he only wanted fame". Her chaotic life is now so predictable, it's just sad. Even him buying her trainers as a 'surprise' was all an act to win Junior over and to provide this narrative that he's a provider for the public.

An exact replica of Kerry Katona/Marc Croft. Mel B/Stephen Belafonte situations. They should both step in and advise her at this point.

Katie77x

So concerned for H that she flys away drop of hat has numerous numpties in her house.. Hops to Coles house to another 🤔 now she's impressed cole is supporting her selling bath bombs 🤣🤣🤣🥱

Pixie1

VIP Member
Aw thank you Pixie , you and Mavis are really kind 😘 I honestly feel like she holds herself to higher beauty standard than us normal women and has all the help and amazing skincare treatments, creams, serums and injectables at her fingertips usually gratis non grata yet she still manages to look like that 😧.
And also her hair , she had the most beautiful long gorgeous natural curly hair, yet has spent her whole life straightening it so it now resembles damaged old dry straw. It’s all down to laziness. As the mother of 3 mixed race girls with stunning curls I know how much of a long and arduous task it is every morning to look after curls but she doesn’t even try, she just gets a weave so she doesn’t have to do anything. And I’m dreading to think how damaged and unhealthy poor little bunny’s hair is going to be, Cisco most of the time it doesn’t even look like it’s been combed. She really is a awful individual isn’t she ladies. 😂
Yes I always feel sorry for Bunny because her hair always looks a mess and not been combed for months! Poor thing. Katie needs to read your post and learn how to look after her curls.....but as you said, shes too damn lazy! Or too busy faffing about with her own hair and face!

Fish189

VIP Member
I bloody hope the police continue to get daily calls about the tramp & her movements! She is doing fuck all to protect Harvey 🤬
If pwicy stuck to the rules she wouldn’t have the neighbours backs up,yet again the woman can’t take any blame for her own stupidity.all this article is lies all lies 🤬