Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member

Well, well! Bet they are not staying in a 5* luxury hotel this time, as they have to pay.
If you check the Government Covid website there is a curfew in place in Turkey and masks must be worn at all times. How are they going to get round that. Loads of forms to fill in to get there and return. They have been planning this for sometime and it is probably not just to do with her teeth. They may have to isolate for 10 days so they get Xmas. I suspect they are already there and recent on-line activity was a cover.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

liar liar

VIP Member
I think it might be what other people have said in being that priceless brother is something to do with the editor of the sun.
the sun seem to be backing her and help them to remain in the public eye, so to speak. 🤷‍♀️
I have said it before. Cut some of her money lifeline and DON'T post in The Sun. Just come here where your comments won't be deleted by the psychotic biatch and her cohorts and she gets no payments for posts. The truth is told here and her lies stripped bare. Enjoy it - glad I joined!

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Is anyone really surprised she's fucked off abroad again, bollocks to all the rules of course.

No doubt she's been for a quick visit to mother for a rummage under the mattress for some cash to take with her too.

@Pom Bear.........being as she's gone to get her teeth fixed, she needs a Pomming with Pennywise from 'IT' just so we have proper 'before' pic of her gob for reference 🤣😘

As for Carwash paying for everything, I don't believe it for one minute. BUT ladies, who expects a man to pay for everything and is happy with that? Certainly not me, if I can't afford to get what I want myself, I wouldn't be expecting a bloke to fork out for me, I have a little bit more self respect & earn my own keep ta. She should be ashamed of herself, sponging cowbag (if it's true).
Hope this is ok 🤗
That was brilliant, shame you can't post it on his Insta.....
Thank you 💖🤗😘 xx
Not got insta account sadly but I do keep my pictures in my
You are very much liked and respected. Please keep up the great work!
Thank you ❣🤗😘🥰 I will 😃 xx

Oops here is the pic lol
Back later 🙂 xx

Resizer_16079878007060.jpg

I've screwed my quotes lol...one mo...

@265 keep my pics in my Amazon and Google so I won't get rid of them 😊 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Can You Not

He scares me and its nothing to do with his teeth.
Same. He is the type of man I would avoid when I was younger and going to the bar/pub. The type of man you see out and about and if you're a woman alone you just want to get away because he seems like the type to get revenge if you reject his advances. You can see it in the eyes. I don't even regret saying this because my instinct is never wrong when it comes to feelings about someone who has bad intentions, especially towards children. It's clear he has horrible intentions. I want this to be over so he's not around when Princess starts maturing.

Covid-19 where are you when Carl needs you?

Carl being a **** as usual, answers on a postcard please! 🤣
He really thinks he's something hot with those chapped crusty lips, eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha

slippyfrog

So she’s raffling off her wigs for £5 a raffle ticket and donating it all to charity. Which desperate KP fan will buy one lol and will she really donate this to charity. She’s already selling her soul to the gram with the scam ads, would she sink so low & keep the money ?
This would really piss me off if she doesn’t donate it because my daughter had cancer and lost all her hair twice.
Why can’t she just leave the stupid extensions and weaves alone and give her hair a break - it clearly needs it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pixie1

VIP Member
It's very uncomfortable - especially after watching vids of them playfighting in the date night video and the eye contact in the Mr & Mrs vid. Hate to say it but something not right here, alarm bells. :(
I'm not long in and wasn't going to post anything tonight but after catching up on recent posts, I felt I had to. There is definitely something not right in that household and in recent weeks, it has been picked up on camera. ...and we only get to see a few minutes of every day!
Anyway, what I want to say is that it has been mentioned on here before that Katie and whatshisname read comments on this forum so I'm really hoping Pete does too. Pete, if you read this, please, please note that a lot of people who post on this forum have mentioned the same thing and something is not right there. Alarm bells are ringing all over this thread and we are not even personally involved in your daughter's life! Your daughter is young and impressionable so if there is any grooming going on, please as a father, step in and do everything in your power to get her away from it.
There are so many comments from previous posts I want to mention, but I'm choosing my words carefully so I don't incriminate myself

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Having seen Peters house I don’t think Junior is going to be in a mad rush to go live with mother dearest

Small box room at Cole’s squashed in with the Eden project bubble
Or large loft room with sofa/TV/huge bed/own bathroom
🤔

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I don’t suppose it was just the neighbours, 😉 she plastered it all over social media, yet still couldn’t wear a mask...
Wow, what utter shit is she spouting now!
We are not stupid, anyone can work out when she is doing what, where etc because she changes her hair, nails etc and posts stuff constantly!
I don't follow her but I worked out pictures of her walking were taken before her recent holiday. Then she's on holiday 'taking her first steps'. The Sun should be answering some serious questions🤬

BlondeAlto

I literally had no idea people actually bought real fur nowadays outside places like Russia. I thought it was a total no-no? Feeling quite sick at the thought of it in this day and age and being flogged by Pricey 😠😠

BarryHeavens

VIP Member

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member

and of course the Harvey deflection story comes out, this thing is like clockwork 🙄🤬🙄🤬🙄🤬🙄
I take it Harvey is staying with her in Essex so she can help him exercise 🤔🤔🤔I thought not.
If H arveys health was of any concern for her she would be at home shielding with him, not running off to the other side of the world the minute he comes out of hospital, going clothes shopping and other unessential trips here and there in and out of different houses, unfortunately the poor lad is nothing but a walking billboard for her Instagram tat she tries to sell. Disgusting excuse for a mother!

I'll probably get banned from tattle for life for being a troll blah blah but I always thought freedom of speech and thought was allowed on this site.
MY OPINION is she is bored of the care she has to give Harvey (please don't think that she would harm him). I'm starting to think that the obvious she sees him but I've thought about it in another way (I've moved house and my mind is going mental with everything). WHAT If she is using Harvey as an excuse to get visitation rights on her other children? They are his brothers and sisters and she seems to be only seeing them at her rental... For what I've read on here rent a dick won't let him around his.. Side track again does that mean it was Harvey who killed rolo and damaged the rental? I am tired and probably have missed proof this is wrong but I'm sure there could be a fight if the fathers didn't want her access she could use him. Not being funny but she uses him for everything else. But on another hand are the fathers that innocent? Have the kids, make some money but I want halves... I do think Princess has a crush on rent a dick and its uneasy to watch, but I also think Peter has fucked himself over with her as she just wants to be like her mum and pimp price will have her out there the minute she hits 16...probably before on some scum website. Sorry for the rant and honesty. I'll bow out now as I'll probably get banned but its fine got too much decorating to do before Xmas so... Mods... I'm not arsed but grateful 😘
If H arveys health was of any concern for her she would be at home shielding with him, not running off to the other side of the world the minute he comes out of hospital, going clothes shopping and other unessential trips here and there in and out of different houses, unfortunately the poor lad is nothing but a walking billboard for her Instagram tat she tries to sell. Disgusting excuse for a mother!

Can’t post on dm neighbours story and I’ve been blocked by the sun! So much for freedom of press!

Reactions: 19

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Well there was also this on ferns Instagram another great spelling 🙄
Do you think they've all been to the same school? Allllll these Instagrammers seem to have the same inability to write anything coherent. We're talking a basic grasp of the English language here! I'm pretty sure spellcheck exists on most phones nowadays... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19