Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
Or another freebie, must of been the one wrapped up in her house in the rat video, I really can’t believe all these people sending her stuff! 🤬
Surely that wouldn’t fit in Cole’s house? All this going on about moving in with Cole shit and clearly that must be for her rental, unless they are still trying to find somewhere!

is anyone with me in thinking when she was telling junior that “u will be minted one day *wink *wink, TRUST me u don’t have to worry about that *WNK WINK” that she was implying from money given 🤔, so her hidden money no doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 18

lozenger

Chatty Member
Excuse me while I vom... Especially the pic of Colehole aNd princess with skanky... Princess got her cheek against his ear... Just so wrong.😤😷😷😷
It's very uncomfortable - especially after watching vids of them playfighting in the date night video and the eye contact in the Mr & Mrs vid. Hate to say it but something not right here, alarm bells. :(

• Sad
  • Wow

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Coal's clutch bag is a bit innapropriate for a supermarket shop! You need two hands to push the trolly. It looks like he's taken his washbag out with him. Do you think it;s so he can sponge Katie down at regular intervals?
He's probably got a dental kit in there including spare teef for pwicey incase she loses any more 😬😬😬

• Haha

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Littleladyv that's a really good point... He can't go out on boys nights out...he s only with her all the time cos of covid !!!!

VIP Member

The DM have this, article based on that vomit inducing snog Insta post.

This made me laugh, Speaking to The Sun, she said: 'We know we are going to get married and have kids. We have trademarked the name Price Woods' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well maybe she needs lube, all I know is that she needs "Additional" help during the act.
Yes, well, drinkers and druggies have the same problem. But in her case, it's probably because it's been that well used it's like a dried up old kipper round a stretched Welly top. Be like chucking a sausage up the Dartford tunnel, she'd need a pneumatic drill to give that any decent vibrations 🤣🤣

• Haha

wrongturn

Half the problem with her eyebrows is the face been pulled too tight, the other half is the fact she's drawn them on. She hasn't really got much actual eyebrow hair. Bit like her head, tufty.
Jackie Stallone eat your heart out

• Haha
Reactions: 17

tawdryhepburn

I swear she gets a sick thrill from being inappropriate in front of the kids. It's like when she asked Harvey repeatedly "What do me and Carl do?", or when she randomly started tongue kissing him at the table in TGI in front of the Junior and Princess.
SEXUAL GROOMING RED FLAG 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

After 3:40 look at Princess‘s leg touching him. I’d never sit that close to my mums boyfriend 🤢 and also just after 3:40 look how he looks at her. She really doesn’t give a fuck who she brings her kids around. I’d really love to see drug test results from both of them too.

And Carl couldn’t look any less interested if he tried. If he is with her to fuck her over as people have suggested, he really does deserve an award!
eugh this makes me so sick considering how manipulative caowl has been proven to be. if katie is being manipulated, that’s on her but just how easily he could manipulate a 13 year old girl??! some people on here think she’ll end up like her mum but she’s still so INNOCENT and YOUNG!!! i’m honestly nervous for her future.

• Sad
  • Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've just watched the c-rap video, oh my days I'm hyperventilating🤣🤣🤣
I thought seeing him with his dick in the sink was funny but this is comedy gold🤣 what a Wanker and the gormless dickhead with him🤣

• Haha

Beanpop442

VIP Member
My husband would tell me to fuck off if I said let’s get matching clothes and go for a facial together.
But the difference is we both have stable jobs, don’t spunk our business on social media and trust each other lolllll

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Milk shake straight after you’ve had your teeth done 🙄
Then Carl burping 🤢 as bad as each other, gross 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

MrsEms

VIP Member
He must have photos for her not to retaliate as far as I know she hasn’t even insulted his manhood which is Katie 101
She can't really use any incriminating pictures to discredit the bloke...
I've seen him with his dick in a sink🤣🤣
Shiiittttt, flashbacks🤯🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She’s as thick as shit, the fart doctor video confirmed that. She doesn’t mentally understand what people say to her anymore. So not a shock she doesn’t listen to doctors or actually know what’s wrong with her

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I wonder where they will self isolate after their trip to Turkey. Carl's house in Essex is in Tier 2 still, but the rented house in Surrey is in Tier 3. :unsure:
I doubt she will self isolate - she will claim that new exemption for business travelers.

• Angry
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Juniors a chip off the old block isn't he. Oh so earnest like his daddy and I'm sorry to say but I find it nauseating, he's only a child, I hate myself :cry:
10 hail Mary's in penance for me.

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I think Carl is loving all the gain for no work. He is a hustler. He'll stay with her until he is set up enough himself then will use the break up to gain even more.